christine_1312

Good & Recommended MUA

hi gals,

try my MUA, she did a good job on my wedding day~ I will definitely recommend her to all my friends~

her website:

www.gracewang-makeup.com

Hi summerlove, how much u hire Grace for ur wedding day & night make up?

Hi all,

I'm really desperate to find a good MUA who is not too expensive. Didn't realised how hot 20th November is.

Any suggestions?

I've tried Angie Ng, Syezen, Ally Chong. All booked.

Kres is abit on the expensive side... so keeping my eyes open for good ones.

Thanks

oh i'm looking for one in PJ area.

Hi all,

I'm really desperate to find a good MUA who is not too expensive. Didn't realised how hot 20th November is.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

How about my Mua? I'm not sure whether she is still available.

www.gracewang-makeup.com

I use Grace as my MUA too! She was really professional, friendly and punctual! My frens super love all the styles she do for me! Highly recommended!

www.gracewang-makeup.com

:lol:

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Thanks

www.gracewang-makeup.com

I run an independent image of the MUA beauty and hairdressing professional. Began in Australia, now living in Malaysia. You will find that my speed is very, very cheap, because I do not do this as a passion as a source of income.

I use Grace as my MUA too! She was really professional, friendly and punctual! My frens super love all the styles she do for me! Highly recommended!

www.gracewang-makeup.com

:lol:

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Thanks

www.gracewang-makeup.com

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi There,

You can try Aivy Yong make up as she has many years of experience in this line and offer good service and skills. She is very punctual on my friend's wedding day and able to create the look that she desire...you can always contact her

aivyypv@hotmail.com

good luck! :)

Strongly recommend my MUA - Irene!

www.pfbeauty-studio.blogspot.com

i made an appt with irene tay for a trial and and even confirm with her the day before and she ffk me 2 hours before the appt saying that she have got no transport and also she usually only do trial if i confirm her. i thought the reason for us to do a trial is to see if we want to confirm the mua or not and not confirm then only trial..... :rclxub: anyway luckily it is only a trial and not my actual day that she ffk!!

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hi there,

You may try Cecilia as your MUA. She is very punctual on my friend's wedding day and able to create your desired look on ur big day... Her creative is awesome and present a glamour look ...you can always contact her at cszemakeup@gmail.com. My wedding is next year.. I hv booked her as my MUA too. Reasonable price. You may also browse her cszemakeup.blogspot.com

Now she is having promotion of whom sign up her bridal makeup package or pre wedding package, she is giving out FREE a JUST MARRIED BOARD... very nice lo..

Good Luck :smile:

Hi all,

Any suggestions?

Thanks

You can try Hebe Leng, Doris SP or Gelly Wee. Had browsed through their blogs and personally think that it's nice. Too bad they're not avail for my date alr. :sad: Gene, Remy, Angie Ng also not avail too. You can just google them and browsed their portfolio in FB or blogs.

you can try www.camelia-makeup.com :smile: she is very friendly, professional and nice. we still keep in touch after my wedding. she is more than a make up artist, become one of my close friend now. she tried to advice and comfort me during my actual day, release my depress. i felt so luck to have her on my wedding. Good luck on make up artist hunting =)

I have booked Yen as my MUA. She was recommended to me by Gene - I originally wanted to book Gene, but she was already booked for my AD. Yen seems to have the same natural-style of make-up as Gene, so hopefully my face should turn out well. Yen's portfolio here: www.wretch.cc/blog.yenmakeup

I booked Yen too recently =)

I have booked Yen as my MUA. She was recommended to me by Gene - I originally wanted to book Gene, but she was already booked for my AD. Yen seems to have the same natural-style of make-up as Gene, so hopefully my face should turn out well. Yen's portfolio here: www.wretch.cc/blog.yenmakeup

I run an independent image of the MUA beauty and hairdressing professional. Began in Australia, now living in Malaysia. You will find that my speed is very, very cheap, because I do not do this as a passion as a source of income.

Any portfolio to share with me? I am looking for MUA for 24/12 and 25/12. Kindly email me at erica_yt02@yahoo.com.

you can try www.camelia-makeup.com :smile: she is very friendly, professional and nice. we still keep in touch after my wedding. she is more than a make up artist, become one of my close friend now. she tried to advice and comfort me during my actual day, release my depress. i felt so luck to have her on my wedding. Good luck on make up artist hunting =)

yes i agree with you...i got camelia as my make up artist too for my wedding in Bali and we had a great time during the pre wedding photoshoot and actual day. I do feel she's professional and skillful in her job. Her personality is also very happy and cheerful, really help me a lot too when i was feeling nervous.

I was wondering if anyone out there has any experience with Fai Liew from CIty IMage? He is highly recommended by my friend who knows him for a longtime but I won't be using services from BS. And if anyone can tell me, usually how much deposit is require to secure a MUA? One MUA is asking me to pay 50% deposit which is $750.