littlemissbride

Help with banquet venues for less than RM900/table

I would strongly recommend Tropicana Golf Club, but in order to do so, I think u must have a minimum of 30 tables occupied...

You may tie up with the Tai Thong inside the golf club, and use their ballroom for free (with 30 tables and above), and all you pay is only the per table fees, I had mine there (but it was on the 061209), and it was amazing, the ballroom was newly renovated, the food was so nice (basically all my guests can remember how nice the food were much better than how pretty I was, I guess.... :dash2: )...

The food package I took was RM888, now since it has been like 2 years, so they might have upgraded their menu and prices, you might want to check it out, but I definitely definitely STRONGLY RECOMMEND this place...

Let me know if you wanna have a look on some of the pictures I took..... ^^

Please share with me!!

I would strongly recommend Tropicana Golf Club, but in order to do so, I think u must have a minimum of 30 tables occupied...

You may tie up with the Tai Thong inside the golf club, and use their ballroom for free (with 30 tables and above), and all you pay is only the per table fees, I had mine there (but it was on the 061209), and it was amazing, the ballroom was newly renovated, the food was so nice (basically all my guests can remember how nice the food were much better than how pretty I was, I guess.... :dash2: )...

The food package I took was RM888, now since it has been like 2 years, so they might have upgraded their menu and prices, you might want to check it out, but I definitely definitely STRONGLY RECOMMEND this place...

Hi, can you pm me some of the pics u taken last time? (c_p_w@hotmail.com)

Many thanks. :smile:

Please share with me!!

Give me your email address please... :happy:

Tropicana TT is one of my favourites too but too bad, both of the dates that I want clashes with the club function! :dash2:

yeah~~ during my time when i called to book, they also told me it was full, but i never gave up, i kept calling to ask if there was somebody pulled out or whatsoever, and at last, i was lucky enough to get the ballroom as someone pulled out.... i was soooooo happy!!!!! :lol:

Hi, can you pm me some of the pics u taken last time? (c_p_w@hotmail.com)

Many thanks. :smile:

hey dearie, i've emailed to you, each picture has been labeled so you'll have a better idea of where it was.... hope it helps in making your decision... :wub:

hi littlemissbride,

You can get these few venues below:

Flamingo Hotel: RM788++(RM914 nett) per table.

Vistana Hotel: RM888 nett per table

Corus Hotel: RM938++ (RM1088 nett) per table

Reviews for Vistana food sounded good from the Vistana thread in this forum. Go check it out. Not much reviews for Flamingo though, so can't comment.

Tai Thong Tropicana sounded interesting too as it's a restaurant in a golf club, so the surrounding area should be nicer for the reception. I think the prices start from RM700++ too if not mistaken. They faxed me their menu but I sorta misplaced it :blush:

Other places that could be within your budget are Equatorial Hotel and Concorde Hotel. The 2011 packages are available below:

http://www.equatorial.com/kul/index.php?na...;sub_navi_id=12

http://kualalumpur.concordehotelsresorts.com/weddings.php

I have the quotations for Passion Road, Flamingo, Vistana, Courtyard Garden, and Corus Hotel. PM if interested.

I'm not from KL either, and have never seen any of these venues. Have just been collecting information online before my visit to KL. So feedback from anyone who has experience with these venues is HIGHLY welcome and very much appreciated :wub:

Hi,

Can you share with me? this is my email address cindielow@yahoo.com.

Thanks!! :lol:

i've got some menu quotes too

drop me your email and i'll fwd you for your ref.

hope this helps :)

Hi,

Can you share it with me? My email address is cindielow@yahoo.com

Thanks!!

I have to agree that Vistana Hotel is very affordable and the person in charge is very professional and friendly. A big thumbs up for customer service :biggrin: We wanted to book that place initially but my parents didn't quite like the location and the banquet room with pillars and low ceiling.

If you wanted RM900 nett per table perhaps Imperial Garden PJ would be a good choice. I've attended two weddings there before and the food is good. You could also try Concorde Hotel KL their packages start at about 900++ if I remember correctly. It was one of the hotels we shortlisted, but because they didn't offer sharks fin soup with their cheapest package so in the end we decided to book with Swiss Garden Hotel instead :biggrin:

Ehh, you guys r more or less in d same boat with me! There's a few of u I wanna PM to ask questions and share info but can't. Ish!! Sorry OTT a while. :wacko3:

Ehh, you guys r more or less in d same boat with me! There's a few of u I wanna PM to ask questions and share info but can't. Ish!! Sorry OTT a while. :wacko3:

You can't PM others probably because of the new rules - members whose posts exceed 100 only can use the PM feature.

sometimes i wish ppl share the info here instead of asking others to PM them ... thing is after 1 year down, I dont believe they will still bothered with sharing that info. Info gets "old" too ...tsk tsk

sometimes i wish ppl share the info here instead of asking others to PM them ... thing is after 1 year down, I dont believe they will still bothered with sharing that info. Info gets "old" too ...tsk tsk

Hi skye, I hope u dun get the wrong idea. Some folks do not come back and visit the threads they posted.

i dont mean it that way at all ... thats why i say ... why ask ppl to PM them when they could just share those info here. This way they dont have to be bothered replying and it makes things easier for other brides as well when searching for info

i dont mean it that way at all ... thats why i say ... why ask ppl to PM them when they could just share those info here. This way they dont have to be bothered replying and it makes things easier for other brides as well when searching for info

erm, coz i hv some questions tht i need to direct to specifically that person with that particular experience. i dun mind posting it here but the person who post at this place may not come back to view what they have posted. hope this clarifies ya. :)

ahahaha well thats why i mention they wont be bothered replying most of the time and thats exactly why i just wish thread starter post up info here instead make things easier for other brides to find info on. dont worry m not saying you dearie. Just voicing out thats all....

hi littlemissbride,

You can get these few venues below:

Flamingo Hotel: RM788++(RM914 nett) per table.

Vistana Hotel: RM888 nett per table

Corus Hotel: RM938++ (RM1088 nett) per table

Reviews for Vistana food sounded good from the Vistana thread in this forum. Go check it out. Not much reviews for Flamingo though, so can't comment.

Tai Thong Tropicana sounded interesting too as it's a restaurant in a golf club, so the surrounding area should be nicer for the reception. I think the prices start from RM700++ too if not mistaken. They faxed me their menu but I sorta misplaced it :blush:

Other places that could be within your budget are Equatorial Hotel and Concorde Hotel. The 2011 packages are available below:

http://www.equatorial.com/kul/index.php?na...;sub_navi_id=12

http://kualalumpur.concordehotelsresorts.com/weddings.php

I have the quotations for Passion Road, Flamingo, Vistana, Courtyard Garden, and Corus Hotel. PM if interested.

I'm not from KL either, and have never seen any of these venues. Have just been collecting information online before my visit to KL. So feedback from anyone who has experience with these venues is HIGHLY welcome and very much appreciated :wub:

Hi, i'm the newbies here. Recently i'm oversea and i'm planning for my Wedding budget and venue for dinner for this year. Possible for you to PM me (joeylss@yahoo.com) the quotations of Passion Road, Courtyard Garden, Vistana and Corus Hotel which i'm interested also.

Thank you very much.

I have finally booked my venue for RM800++ at Legend Hotel for next year's 2012 price too.(it's actually a 5star hotel btw!) The package that was given was really really good as well. Free corkages for unlimited bottles of wine, bridal suites, etc... I love their deco and the ballroom! :D The best thing is that the wedding planner is such a nice person and very efficient too! Not like some others who talk and promise a lot, but can't deliver. I have talked to those from other hotels, where they say they will get back to you, but never do!

If you are interested, let me know, i can pass the quotations to your email...

I have finally booked my venue for RM800++ at Legend Hotel for next year's 2012 price too.(it's actually a 5star hotel btw!) The package that was given was really really good as well. Free corkages for unlimited bottles of wine, bridal suites, etc... I love their deco and the ballroom! :D The best thing is that the wedding planner is such a nice person and very efficient too! Not like some others who talk and promise a lot, but can't deliver. I have talked to those from other hotels, where they say they will get back to you, but never do!

Hi girl,

can pls email to me the quotation? is it restaurant in legend hotel or legend hotel ballroom? Thanks.

Hi girl,

can pls email to me the quotation? is it restaurant in legend hotel or legend hotel ballroom? Thanks.

Sure. It's at the legend hotel ballroom...:D Can you pass to me your email for me to email to you?

Hi,

Can you share with me? cindielow@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Could you please pass the quotations to my email: emac0799@yahoo.com

Thanks!

We have book oour wedding reception @ Jaya Palace, PJ (same group with Grand Palace, Pavilion). Initially our plan was to held our wedding dinner at Jaya Palace, but due our both parents decision, we have to change the plan to held our wedding reception at our hometown. We already paid the deposit of RM3000, the management will not refund us unless we able to find someone to replace us.

Menu price: Range from RM688-RM988, the food is very nice there and the ambiance is very classy. if you are interested, please PM me here. Thank you so much. Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi there:

what date you have book and how many tables? :dry: