Sign in to follow this  
veronica_cwc

Vivi bride Package

I've juz signed a package with VIVI bride in jln loke yew, do anyone encounter with this bridal shop b4? mind to share some of your opinion and experience ?

I oso sign vivi on Jan 2011 and will take photos on march. I hv hear a good and bad of this bridal shop, but since oreli sign just to enjoy it.

Their staffs all very friendly, but the package i sign actually not very satisfy(many things no include). But, now hope their PG ok!

Good luck for u.

I've juz signed a package with VIVI bride in jln loke yew, do anyone encounter with this bridal shop b4? mind to share some of your opinion and experience ?

I oso sign vivi on Jan 2011 and will take photos on march. I hv hear a good and bad of this bridal shop, but since oreli sign just to enjoy it.

Their staffs all very friendly, but the package i sign actually not very satisfy(many things no include). But, now hope their PG ok!

Good luck for u.

Mind to share the content of ur package with me thru email ?

chui1006@hotmail.com

My fren felt that she gt blindfolded by the vivi sales staff. But as usual they're using dirty bridal sales tactics..eg. during sign up din mention abt the design of photo so when photo selection will ask u add more $$ to put some design on ur album..etc..so initial sign up of abt 3k++ top this n tat after they told my fren not including this n tat..total ballooned to 5k++. even a invisble bra cost rm250 to buy frm them (when u can buy a good 1 for abt 50 outside). bt some of this can be save if my fren did some extra effort to survey outside...just something to share here since someone is asking n my fren's case is very very recent..so make sure u gals got black n white of wat is included n wat not.. :cool: