yennie_lee

Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant at Berjaya Time Square

Dear ckf,

i waiting u call but until now u didnt contact me, can u please help me coz i want to makesure whether your complaint is real or not, coz the restaurant very confirm they didnt do such of this thing, if can, can u contact me asap to help me face to face talk to them.

thank you

for me...... of coz they will tell you this never happen ma...... since this is not a nice news.....

if i were ckf, i rather not to sit down talk face to face with you with the restaurant....... becoz this is already a bad memory..... dun wanna think about it again.......

really no offense........ sorry....

oh no... really r?? i've booked for my AD (Times Square) next year wo... so how?? any update from u guys?? i heard from the manager that they r planning to renovate the restaurant after CNY next year... but not the service... i takut onli :ohmy:

Since my FB's last trip to the restaurant (the Summit) he has been complaining that the food is not nice, the service is so bad that the plate was banged on their table... there was no soft drinks served until the last few course. so he only had chinese tea the whole nite... can u all believe it??

oh no... really r?? i've booked for my AD (Times Square) next year wo... so how?? any update from u guys?? i heard from the manager that they r planning to renovate the restaurant after CNY next year... but not the service... i takut onli :ohmy:

Since my FB's last trip to the restaurant (the Summit) he has been complaining that the food is not nice, the service is so bad that the plate was banged on their table... there was no soft drinks served until the last few course. so he only had chinese tea the whole nite... can u all believe it??

HI,

OMG!! Reallt that bad ar? I'm thinking to book the restaurant at Times Squar, now need to consider again. Haiz!! Any good recommendation as I only need 15 tables.

Thanks.

HI,

OMG!! Reallt that bad ar? I'm thinking to book the restaurant at Times Squar, now need to consider again. Haiz!! Any good recommendation as I only need 15 tables.

Thanks.

me myself change decision from dynasty dragon to equatorial, you can have a look on the other post.

After I saw all this I feel a bit worry... :sad: as I just booked my AD at Summit USJ next year...

Can anyone here advice me what should I take note to avoid all this kind of things happen on my AD?

dear all,

i would like to share my experience last week at dynasty dragon klang parade, last week i attended my friend's wedding dinner, the deco is ok, but the food are very cold and the service are bad, i heard from my friend this restaurant juz open on september, maybe quite new, but i hope the restaurant will pay attention on this problem, coz i oledi booking my wedding dinner , so far i didnt hear any complaint from there, hope no this such of problem on my wedding dinner.

just came back from cousin sister's wedding..and my observation is as below:

1. Cousin shared the hall with another couple..the partition separating the hall is low. Can hear all the loud noises from the other side

2. Bride's changing room is very small. like a store room. Can only fit max 2 person inside..Worst part is, no attached toilet. Got 1 lady's toilet, but inside 2 cubicles only. One sitting and one squatting. Kinda wet too. Saw my cousin coming inside the toilet and asked if we could let her use the toilet 1st cos she's rushing. Pity her, her dress is so long and she needs to be very careful not to wet her gown.

3. The stage is small, and projector screen is small too. Only one projector screen at the stage. Got 2 small TVs mounted on the wall but we could hardly see. Lucky we're seated near the stage, so we just view the montage on the projector. Those seated at the far end or corner sure can't see clearly.

4. Dinner started very late..Almost 9pm..Not sure if the delay is due to restaurant's fault or my cousin's. But I saw most tables already fully seated..Duno wat's the delay.

5. Each round table is small..Can fit exactly 10 person..If you have big size guests seated together, for sure they'll have difficulty taking food. My table has 9 pax only, got women and men, but majority also slim ones. Yet, we also feel kinda crammed. If the bride want to squeeze another chair i.e. 11 seats for a table, definitely impossible!

6. One good thing is, they change plates very frequent, almost after every dish..which is very good. The waitress at my table is also very attentive and courteous.

7. For those who want to choose this restaurant, please choose their female emcee. The female emcee for this dinner is kinda ok, knows how to talk sweet stuff. Before this lady took over, the emcee was a guy. He doesnt know how to pronounce the bride & groom's names and their parents' names. Stuttering all the way...so embarrassing...He kept laughing and apologizing...finally he passed the mike to the female emcee.

8. The part that I dont like is, they didnt dim the lights when showing the photo montage and video. Emcee also didnt announce anything. Only those who sit in front can see the wat is showing on the projector, those at the back just continue makan makan without realizing something is showing in front. Can't blame them cos there's only 1 small projector and the 2 tvs are sooo small.

7. No complimentary chocolates for guests, unlike other restaurants like Tai Thong

8. Food taste is average...nothing to shout about. Portion is ngam ngam for 10 pax. Speed per dish is quite slow during the first 4 dishes. Then it is fast cos even before we finish the dish, i saw the waiters taking another dish coming.

Jess, heard your comment make me so worry leh...I have booked this restaurant for my AD.

I also think that they are not very friendly after we paid the deposit. :sauer2:

Jess, heard your comment make me so worry leh...I have booked this restaurant for my AD.

I also think that they are not very friendly after we paid the deposit. :sauer2:

honestly speaking, if i'm still searching for the right restaurant for my AD, I definitely wont choose here lor...

the hall is crammed i.e. gap between each table is small; table is small (as per my comments above, can fit only ngam ngam 10 pax with no extra space to move about); montage presentation no good (no emcee to announce a montage is showing on projector; lights also not dimmed so ppl duno wat's going on and just continue makan); sound system is average; toilet is small and wet, run out of tissue some more.

for me, i want my guests to be comfortable and of course, pay attention when I'm about to show my wedding photos and video. Luckily, my restaurant, Imperial Garden did just perfect with the emcee announcement, lights dimmed, good sound system and 3 big projectors at each side. But at Dynasty Dragon, it's a no-no.

are u sharing the hall with another couple? how many tables are you having, may i know? cos i peeped at the other couples' hall thru their partition, and it's very small and crammed also..and the stage is much smaller..not nice leh

Hi All,

I just want to share my story about the dinner i attend at Dynasty Dragon(Times Square) last night. My bf realize 2 needles inside his shark fin before he eat it. Size of needles - One big and one small...It's so terrible and dangerous!!Imagine if my bf swallow it...OMG....i dunno wat will happen to him....Beware to hold the dinner there!!!!!

I have took the big size needle photos and will be share to everyone soon b'coz i need figure out how to post the photos here.

Hi All,

I just want to share my story about the dinner i attend at Dynasty Dragon(Times Square) last night. My bf realize 2 needles inside his shark fin before he eat it. Size of needles - One big and one small...It's so terrible and dangerous!!Imagine if my bf swallow it...OMG....i dunno wat will happen to him....Beware to hold the dinner there!!!!!

I have took the big size needle photos and will be share to everyone soon b'coz i need figure out how to post the photos here.

wat the...?? NEEDLE?? that is so dangerous...

i JUST HELP YOU TO DISPLAY THE PICTURE,

hi stupidboy,

Yup yup! It is too dangerous!Until now i still feel nauseated............

hi all,

Here is the photos link :

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01046.jpg

Hi All,

hi tracey,

Did you directly complaint to this restaurant?

i think even if u complain, the management wont look into this seriously...

but glad u posted the pics here, as a warning to other couples who might wana consider this restaurant

i think even if u complain, the management wont look into this seriously...

but glad u posted the pics here, as a warning to other couples who might wana consider this restaurant

hi jess,

im not agreed you, coz if me i will complaint them at least let them know or let all the guest and brides know, and see how their explain, and if i toke such as this picture, i can go to "卫生部" sue them, this is right and fast to influence their bussiness.

so i dunno whether tracey have make any complaint or juz diam diam post on this forum, u juz post is not a good way to 对付them, need to give them a 教训。。。

hihi jussuan.....

Understand your feeling......i didnt go to complain to the manager coz i think they wont bother me n the groom was busy entertained guests so i didnt got chance to inform him as well....juz sharing the photos with couples who consider to hold the dinner there....

hihi jussuan.....

Understand your feeling......i didnt go to complain to the manager coz i think they wont bother me n the groom was busy entertained guests so i didnt got chance to inform him as well....juz sharing the photos with couples who consider to hold the dinner there....

hi tracey,

u cant think like that, u didnt try to compaint how can you know they wont bother u, now not juz small cases, is needles, will make ppl die, are very serious one, i dunno why u and ur bf so easy to see this happen and just diam diam only, we cant think so like that, and if u said the groom are buzy at least u can told him after his wedding dinner, coz this is a big cases. i cant tahan liao, i want to send this photo to their restaurant and send complaint to their website, even everyone juz think not use, but at least i want them to care this problem. if they still no any 交待,i call to 卫生部 to complaint them. we cant simply forgive them because this is thier false.

hihi jussuan.....

hi tracey,

u cant think like that, u didnt try to compaint how can you know they wont bother u, now not juz small cases, is needles, will make ppl die, are very serious one, i dunno why u and ur bf so easy to see this happen and just diam diam only, we cant think so like that, and if u said the groom are buzy at least u can told him after his wedding dinner, coz this is a big cases. i cant tahan liao, i want to send this photo to their restaurant and send complaint to their website, even everyone juz think not use, but at least i want them to care this problem. if they still no any 交待,i call to 卫生部 to complaint them. we cant simply forgive them because this is thier false.

hi jessuan,

i agreed what u said, coz last month i with family go to puchong ioi dynasty dragon to eat dim sum, u know what happen for us? we eat the siew mai and saw small rock and paper rapper inside, i immediately complaint to the outlet manager, they said sorry to us but i cant accept, so i straight call to government health department complaint them, and i heard that last 2 week the government came to check them and give them 3 summon for their kitchen. so actually tracey need to complaint to them directly first.

gosh, this dynasty dragon restaurant is really problematic lah

Hi babes,

Hav called in n check with a gal name Ivy. i tink shes the person in charge of PR. i mention to her bout the needle in the shark's fin soup, she told me that ppl are playing tricks on them. the table cloth, the cutlery, the menu is not their original design. well, since i hav paid my deposit to them, i might as well pray that this case wont b happening to my wedding dinner as i hav invited most of the datuks n datins...  :dash2: and since Lam Tak Wing, and the MCA leaders having their wedding dinners there, i tink Mr Vincent wont let tis things happens to all the wedding dinners gua... :lol:

I wanted to book here but full :ohmy: on 26 Dec- so bad review also fully booked :girl_devil:

so i book Dynasty dragon at summit USJ

I wanted to book here but full :ohmy: on 26 Dec- so bad review also fully booked :girl_devil:

so i book Dynasty dragon at summit USJ

u already booked?? good luck to you. My wedding dinner just finished at there yesterday. If you wan to know more about what happened to my dinner, pm me.