bunniecarrot

BS - Ideal Wedding, Penang

hi, bunniecarrot....

i Engaged Traders Shangri-la hotel at downtown, cos my wedding held on 9th Dec which is a popular day, nearly couldnt find any ballroom...all fully booked.. Yet, Traders(used to Shangri-la)is convenienve for our guest, as it located in downtown. But E&O was my 1st option, unfortunately was booked by someone since last year...U can seach for Gurney Hotel,Cititel, Evergreen Laurel hotel,Northam,city bayview which located at downtown...Batu ferringhi area have plenty such as Sandy Bay paradise, Parkroyal, Equatorial, Vistana,Mutiara, Casuarina,shangri-la Rasa Sayang(reopening end of Sept), Golden sand, Lone pines and etc...Btw, when is your wedding? If u plan for garden wedding, can look for Lone Pines, E&O or The Mansion(32)....

You origin from Penang? You can seek For Rina de wedding coordinator for advise, she is experience in this field, can plan everything as your request... Rina will fullfill your fairy tale wedding a succeed one... give her a call at Rina 012-4737010

or email her at teohrina@hotmail.com

cheers

My chagi.png

goolengs

hi, bunniecarrot...

I paid deposit for Shalom(lau wang) but i forfeit it, cos the wedding gown are so OUT!! But they photograhy is nice n well known. I did ala-carte engaged david Thian as my photographer.....www.davidthian.com... Mid of Nov is very soon ...earlier than mine.. taken ur pre-wedding pic yet?

My chagi.png

hi goolengss,

davidthien is in pg ?

My pg dinner will be at The Evergreen Laurel, though my choice is E&O. :P 32 was also suggested but didn't go for it. mom likes evergreen. :D

Is Rina in pg as well ? if KL i might wanna contact her. as for pg, it'll be a simple wedding dinner. actually, i've no time for coordination over in pg. :( i'm letting my family taking care. :blink:

yup, took prewedding pic at FT @ Jalan Ipoh. But will have my wedding gown in pg taken at ideal wedding in Pg. That's why i setup this thread. So finally which BS you go to ? or you get a ala carte WG for a ala carte photoshoot ?

goolengss,

Rina is a wedding planner is it??

I plan to have my wedding next year..Maybe Mid or end of 2007

I still havent decide whr was my wedding dinner will be hold...

My first option is E&O but what i know was the space is limited...

Max is about 30 over tables and the dinner package was so expensive...

I would like to have an fairy tale wedding dinner but i know it will be costly.. :D

hi goolengss,

davidthien is in pg ?

My pg dinner will be at The Evergreen Laurel, though my choice is E&O. :P 32 was also suggested but didn't go for it. mom likes evergreen. :lol:

Is Rina in pg as well ? if KL i might wanna contact her. as for pg, it'll be a simple wedding dinner. actually, i've no time for coordination over in pg. :( i'm letting my family taking care. :D

yup, took prewedding pic at FT @ Jalan Ipoh. But will have my wedding gown in pg taken at ideal wedding in Pg. That's why i setup this thread. So finally which BS you go to ? or you get a ala carte WG for a ala carte photoshoot ?

Does Evergreen Laurel provide good dinner package??

I heard that Evergreen Laurel had good food but the wedding hall had a lot of poles...Do u know how many table able to fit in???

Evergreen is also 1 of my choice... :)

Hi Joavan22,

Evergeen Laurel Ballroom can accomodate max 55 tables & minimum 25 tables.

Wedding Package for peak season (i think from October to December)

RM588.00++ (RM676.20nett) per table

RM688.00++ (RM791.20nett) per table

There are really very limited hotels in the city & they all get booked very quickly esp E&O. I enquired E&O in the beg of January about their availability in December but all the Sat has already booked.

dkoh,

Thanks for ur info..

The wedding package in evergreen is seem to be not cheap huh...

Since it can fix to 55 table then it can be considered..

U seems to be doing a lot of survey huh....

How many hotels or restaurant u when for survey b4 u decide to get their dinner package?

Hi Joavan22,

We make the choice of hotels according to the location & the appearance of the ballroom & the entrance of the hotel. We only want those hotels in the city centre. Therefore, we narrowed it down to 3 hotels: E&O, Evergreen & Gurney. E&O not available so we went for evergreen. It was quite simple.

hi,Joavan22

Ya, Rina is wedding coordinator, you can PM her or contact her for further information. 012-4737010 (RINA TEOH)

Regarding to Ballroom, can consider Cititel n Traders Shangri-la Hotel, Traders's food under quality control,i attended friend wedding therer b4, no complain for the food,their package from RM588,RM688 n RM788 per table. Located at downtown, got lotta parking space for guest.

E&O can accomodate max 600 person(60tables) & minimum 300 person. The price of the package is similar to other hotels. If would like to go for E&O has to really act fast. I think this hotel is very popular in Penang.

hi, bunniecarrot...

I paid deposit for Shalom(lau wang) but i forfeit it, cos the wedding gown are so OUT!! But they photograhy is nice n well known. I did ala-carte engaged david Thian as my photographer.....www.davidthian.com... Mid of Nov is very soon ...earlier than mine.. taken ur pre-wedding pic yet?

My chagi.png

Hi,

David Thian is a freelancer if not mistaken and not attached to any bridal studio. Where did you get your WG and EG from then please? :)

How did the photos turn out?

hi goolengss,

davidthien is in pg ?

My pg dinner will be at The Evergreen Laurel, though my choice is E&O. tongue.gif 32 was also suggested but didn't go for it. mom likes evergreen. biggrin.gif

Is Rina in pg as well ? if KL i might wanna contact her. as for pg, it'll be a simple wedding dinner. actually, i've no time for coordination over in pg. sad.gif i'm letting my family taking care. rolleyes.gif

Hi, how did the photos from Ideal Wedding turn out? :)

Am in the midst of selecting bridal studios ....not sure which one to go for yet...

Hi,

I had a 2nd PS by Ideal Wedding, and their concept it slightly different. Well again i guess it is dependant on the photographer style. The photographer who took us was more of free style. We can pose anything we want, they capture the natural shots.

They also stressed more on design photos. Their design photos are simple but nice.

Some of my friends like Ideal Wedding photos more than those I took with FT.

Well, if you'd like to see samples, perhaps i can show you mine.

regards

Bunniecarrot

hi goolengss,

davidthien is in pg ?

My pg dinner will be at The Evergreen Laurel, though my choice is E&O. tongue.gif 32 was also suggested but didn't go for it. mom likes evergreen. biggrin.gif

Is Rina in pg as well ? if KL i might wanna contact her. as for pg, it'll be a simple wedding dinner. actually, i've no time for coordination over in pg. sad.gif i'm letting my family taking care. rolleyes.gif

Am in the midst of selecting bridal studios ....not sure which one to go for yet...

bunniecarrot,

can u share with me ur photo from ideal wedding? although im in KL, but got one cousin preparing wedding in penang too, mayb after view ur photo i can giv her some recommendation.

ling5495@yahoo.com

thanks

Hi Bunniecarrot,

Can share ur Ideal Wedding photo with me too. Cause Im also searching BS in Penang.Any recommand ....Thanks

My email : gladys_clm@yahoo.com

Hi,

I had a 2nd PS by Ideal Wedding, and their concept it slightly different. Well again i guess it is dependant on the photographer style. The photographer who took us was more of free style. We can pose anything we want, they capture the natural shots.

They also stressed more on design photos. Their design photos are simple but nice.

regards

Bunniecarrot

hi goolengss,

davidthien is in pg ?

hi bunniecarrot,

pls share your photo with me.. chan_cecil@yahoo.com

Hi,

regards

Bunniecarrot

hi goolengss,

davidthien is in pg ?

Hi Bunniecarrot.

Can you share with me the photo u tool at ideal wedding???

I had sign up wt F&T too..

Plan to have 2nd BS as well...

I saw some of ideal photo and its was quite diffrent from others..

Wondering u can share wt me.. :P

joannekh8@hotmail.com

Thanks