MayWong

Pre Wedding with a twist!!~!!~~!!

Hello babes!!~~!!~~!!

Its finally over!! My AD was on 31st Dec, everything went superbly well and it was such a memorable and fabulous event. Im wish everyone here would have such a good time too at their own wedding! Good luck babes!

Now that life is back to normal, finally I have the time to dig out some pictures of my previous photoshoots and start sharing them with you gals here.... hehehe

Am starting with a unique pre wedding shoot (yes, another one.. ehehehe)! But this time is extra special, because its a personal shoot with the man who needs no introduction in this forum.. hehe.. MR John Ishii and another reknowned photographer Mr Jen Siow. Gorgeous outfits were provided by Pretty In White!!!

It's an honor to be able to do this shoot, and im just awed and blown away by the results of it!!!!~~!!!~~!! I dont know how to categorise this shoot actually.. ehehe... was suppose to be a pre wedding shoot, but I felt it doesnt do justice to call it just any pre wedding shoot, its more like revolutionalized pre wedding shoot!

Well let the pics do the talking...

3178596662_d362d6a416.jpg

3178596668_7a548d9851.jpg

and here comes the TWIST

3178596656_60ab8ab87f.jpg

3178596650_0c3341322c.jpg

and my all time favourite.....

3178596636_067933b2d2.jpg

Hehehe.. guess this is bye bye to old school bridal houses fake backgrounds and forced smile eh (no offense to bridal houses ya... just sharing my opinion.. :P ) .... the lighting, poses, costumes, background is just AMAZING!!!!!!! Imagine all of this pictures were shot with a plain bground!! And it turned out.... just WOW!!!

I guess thats what pre wedding shots should be about, capturing beautiful pictures and pasionate moments with the other half, and for once in your life, have lovely pictures to remind yourself and hubby of how young and gorgeous you were at that age when you got married.. so hubby shouldnt complain in the later years! muahahahahaahahahahah!!!

thanks everyone!! heheheh

chels: EXACTLY!!!! ppl will go thru the other albums.. say nice nice.. when they see something like this.. its a WOWWWWWWWW.... then speechless... heheheh

dunno la if there is anyone out there than can produce such superb pictures apart from john ishii and jen, but lets all keep our fingers crossed that those 2 sifu's will fall in love with our wedding industry here and offer us more shoots!!!heheheheheheh...

Wow May!! Really amazing photos :) Definitely can see John Ishii's stamp on them!

May...it's really a new twist...

i like the 1st photo, it looks very mysterious...hehe:)

anymore to share?

sadly... only 5 photos la... but they are all soooooooo good eh.. hehehe

yea yea.... john ishii's stamp on all those pics definately.... dont think anyone else can do this lah...

i love the last pic too... the colours, and effect... wow...

May Wong,

Thanks for sharing...

its indeed a special collection of urs...

Its so special...

i specially like the last pic....it so mysterious & wild...

Anymore to share? Hope to c more...if u dun mind...

10q