Sign in to follow this  
shenchze

HomeDec 2009

Heard that the exhibition start from today until 03.05.09..

Has anyone went there today?

Can share your experiences?

Any good deal?

i went dere just now, but sadly i could find wat i want. they have more high end & luxury stuff. frm wat i observe, there isnt many promotion. u can get the same offer outside. wasted my time...

Any good deal?

i went dere just now, but sadly i could find wat i want. they have more high end & luxury stuff. frm wat i observe, there isnt many promotion. u can get the same offer outside. wasted my time...

agree....wasted time n my parking money which cost so much !!! :dash2:

price similar to outside,,say only promo price la home dec price la...those SA tot as if we never do homework 1...always press us to sign up n lock the price...

Any good deal?

agree....wasted time n my parking money which cost so much !!! :dash2:

price similar to outside,,say only promo price la home dec price la...those SA tot as if we never do homework 1...always press us to sign up n lock the price...

mind i ask, what product are you refering to that is similar price as outside? i am thinking of booking some stuff there

went there yesterday. Basically it's a dissapointment to me. Basically nothing much. As compared to the Home Furniture fair held in Midvalley, it was almost the same. Price wise, the discount is very few. Within less than hour, we were out from the fair.

Hi All,

I went there on 30 Apr. Agree really not much discount item. Found that some of the the price drop compare with previous homedec fair. So I had place a booking with my kitchen design for wardrobe.

i went today to please a booking for my wardrobe and dresser

Hi All,

I went there on 30 Apr. Agree really not much discount item. Found that some of the the price drop compare with previous homedec fair. So I had place a booking with my kitchen design for wardrobe.

What can i say? Pros: Variety - good place to check out all the products offered, without having to spend weeks scouting. Let down: Price - the same as outside, the same discounts one can get outside.

Went there Friday n Sunday.. Friday to search for wardrobe n bed frame.. Sunday paying deposit..

Saturday went out ard KL to compare price..

For wardrobe, price is almost d same with outside vendor.. they r giving more free gift.. but need to commit immediately.. so didn't pay any deposit for that..

End-up buying bed frame, but over budget.. coz cant find any design outside..

Overall, all SAs r quite helpful.. answer all question that i ask.. nvr push for sales..

I went there on Friday morning and only managed to grab some wall stickers for my BB room + placed deposits for FloorDepot laminated flooring (50% discount which is the same as normal sales but with additional freebies which worth RM500+). The good thing about FloorDepot is that I have 14days cooling off period where I can asked for full refund of the deposits should I change my mind. So, no harm securing the package & yet look around within the next 2 weeks.

Haiz... burnt a big hole in my pocket - RM2.5k just to laminate my room for the sake of my BB who will eventually crawling around as the top transparent layer of my solid wood floor tends to "peel-off" when we accidentally scratch it and it's bad for BB.

the HomeDec issit majority is dealer?

i went there also, din buy anything but do scout around to survey for the price and find out that all the SA is really helpful, eventhough i ask alot of question but never buy anything, they wont push you for the sales..

Hi All,

I also went to my kitchen design for quotation. Their price was very attractive. However, i didn't place any deposit as the showroom is in kota damansara, which is far from my house.

Shirley, can u please post a picture of your wardrobe once it is installed. I'm curious abt their workmanship.

Thanks.

I went there on Friday morning and only managed to grab some wall stickers for my BB room + placed deposits for FloorDepot laminated flooring (50% discount which is the same as normal sales but with additional freebies which worth RM500+). The good thing about FloorDepot is that I have 14days cooling off period where I can asked for full refund of the deposits should I change my mind. So, no harm securing the package & yet look around within the next 2 weeks.

Haiz... burnt a big hole in my pocket - RM2.5k just to laminate my room for the sake of my BB who will eventually crawling around as the top transparent layer of my solid wood floor tends to "peel-off" when we accidentally scratch it and it's bad for BB.

RM2.5k... your bb room must be as big as living hall... if not mistaken, the price i get out there is about rm4 per sqft, with minimum of 200sqft order, else they charge rm300 for installation. e.g. for a room with build up area of 16' x 16', total sqft is 256sqft... with 4 side skirting approximately rm3 per footrun, the price only come to less than 1500...

so.... rm2.5k i assume the room is really big there

RM2.5k... your bb room must be as big as living hall... if not mistaken, the price i get out there is about rm4 per sqft, with minimum of 200sqft order, else they charge rm300 for installation. e.g. for a room with build up area of 16' x 16', total sqft is 256sqft... with 4 side skirting approximately rm3 per footrun, the price only come to less than 1500...

so.... rm2.5k i assume the room is really big there

Sorry... the flooring is for my room as BB will sleep with us initially till around 9-12 months old. BB's room flooring is in perfect condition (solid wood too) - else it will burn any hole in my pocket lor... Dunno why only my room having this "peeling off" problem while the rest of the rooms are perfectly ok and even my staircase also no prob. Haiz...

FloorDepot quoted me RM3.50 per ft2 for flooring, installation RM1.00, profiling RM6/ft run and skirting RM5/ft run. They also charged RM80 for removing the existing skirting, RM30 for resizing the door + RM50 to move my bed+sofa+side tables. Apparently the total floor size of my room is around 340sq excluding warddrobe area. So the final quote from them turns out to be RM2,620 after site measurement.