Tash

THE BEST product I have ever used

I am actually quite hesitant to write this here, coz it sounds like I'm advertising or something, which I am not. But I have never used a skincare product that works this well, and I thought it would be best to share it with you girls.

I have dry skin, and also keratosis pilaris, which is hereditary. I have rough dry bumps on my arms on which I have tried TONNES of products. I have even seen a dermatologist who prescribed some sulphur cream that literally stinks, and made my skin burn. The dermatologist even said that there is no cure for keratosis, and I will have to live with it until it just goes away one day.

I also have acne-prone but dry skin on my face.

To cut a long story short, my HB went to Morocco for a business trip, and the locals there introduced him to Argan Oil, produced by local women there. I read up about it online and was quite shocked to see the raving reviews. So HB bought 15 bottles of Argan Oil for me :lol: But small bottles lah, 60ml each.

I tried it on my skin, and within DAYS my bumpy skin on my arms disappeared. I applied it to my face as moisturizer and my skin looks much better now. I have now started to try it on the fine lines below my eyes, and woohoo, I think its working! Best of all, it does not cause me to break-out.

It absorbs like a dream and doesnt feel like normal oil at all coz it absorbs immediately and doesnt feel oily. As of now, 80% of the bumpy skin on my arms have disappeared, and I have only used slightly less than one bottle.

So for those of you who have skin problems or those who wish to try a natural, effective way to a better complexion, you may want to consider this. I googled it, and Argan oil is very expensive outside of Morocco. Its quite hard to find too. But Kiehls sells them. There's Kiehls in Malaysia right? Otherwise can buy Argan oil online too, but make sure its from a reputable seller ya.

Some women spend hundreds of bucks on expensive creams etc, but I think this one is much better :lol: and cheaper!

Hi Tash,

My skin condition is exactly what you have describe minus the keratosis pilaris. Think will check put with Kielhs about argan oil. Ive trip frm cheap tp moderate to exp skin scare but to no avail. I will google about it. Thanks for the info.

I am actually quite hesitant to write this here, coz it sounds like I'm advertising or something, which I am not. But I have never used a skincare product that works this well, and I thought it would be best to share it with you girls.

I have dry skin, and also keratosis pilaris, which is hereditary. I have rough dry bumps on my arms on which I have tried TONNES of products. I have even seen a dermatologist who prescribed some sulphur cream that literally stinks, and made my skin burn. The dermatologist even said that there is no cure for keratosis, and I will have to live with it until it just goes away one day.

To cut a long story short, my HB went to Morocco for a business trip, and the locals there introduced him to Argan Oil, produced by local women there. I read up about it online and was quite shocked to see the raving reviews. So HB bought 15 bottles of Argan Oil for me :lol: But small bottles lah, 60ml each.

I tried it on my skin, and within DAYS my bumpy skin on my arms disappeared. I applied it to my face as moisturizer and my skin looks much better now. I have now started to try it on the fine lines below my eyes, and woohoo, I think its working! Best of all, it does not cause me to break-out.

It absorbs like a dream and doesnt feel like normal oil at all coz it absorbs immediately and doesnt feel oily. As of now, 80% of the bumpy skin on my arms have disappeared, and I have only used slightly less than one bottle.

So for those of you who have skin problems or those who wish to try a natural, effective way to a better complexion, you may want to consider this. I googled it, and Argan oil is very expensive outside of Morocco. Its quite hard to find too. But Kiehls sells them. There's Kiehls in Malaysia right? Otherwise can buy Argan oil online too, but make sure its from a reputable seller ya.

Some women spend hundreds of bucks on expensive creams etc, but I think this one is much better :lol: and cheaper!

I believe I saw a feature on argan oil once on Discovery Travel... and the Moroccon women did mention they use it to cure adolescent acne. They use it for cooking too.

I have been using this product called "Wangi Natural Herbs" for the pass 7 years. It is a great product for lady that having sensitive skin. Try out thier traditional mask, it's a excellence product for people that having oily and pimple problem. For rejuvenating you could try thier special task togather with face lift, you can see the effect right after your facial. you may vist their thier website http://www.wangi.my to find out more about their product and call them for appointment.

I too have tiny bumps at the back of my arms (breaks out occasionally), and wondered what can minimize the break outs. Since you've mentioned Argan oil, maybe i should try it out. Kiehls here in Dubai is expensive too... Shall head down to the nearest mall to check it out.

Thanks for sharing this info tash :)

I'm interested to try the Argan Oil too. Not sure if it works for the acne & pimples on my back. Where is Kielhs?

babes!

where to get this in malaysia?

Hi there,

i just got back from morocco a month or so ago, and brought some bottled natural Aragn cosmetic oil, bought from its source, i got bottles of 50ml and 250ml.

If anybody is interested, please pm me