Hi everyone, my wedding will be at Sabah. Could anyone refer me to good encee, make up artist & hair styling?

thanks alot

Hi sopy,

Can you be more specific about the location? I got married in KK in Feb so I might be able to help you.

Hi, not expecting to have such a quick response :) thanks alot

My wedding is at Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

My make-up artist did both my make-up and hair. Charged me RM680. I didn't hire a professional MC. My MC was a good friend of mine. If you are having your wedding in Tg Aru, your co-ordinator is Emily Ngui, right? Maybe she can recommend someone to you.

Hi, not expecting to have such a quick response :) thanks alot

My wedding is at Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu

My make-up artist did both my make-up and hair. Charged me RM680. I didn't hire a professional MC. My MC was a good friend of mine. If you are having your wedding in Tg Aru, your co-ordinator is Emily Ngui, right? Maybe she can recommend someone to you.

who is your make up artist? she comes to you? my coordinator is cheryl fernandez, already asked her to recommend some one but no response for far. how about band? any good suggestion? I live in sydney so abit hard to organize not knowing the right people.

When is your wedding? Don't worry. I planned my wedding from London so you are not alone. :)

Of course the MUA will come to your place. They can't expect you to rush to them and rush back on your wedding day. :D

As re. band, what sort of band you have in mind? I had a small orchestra at the ceremony at RM1k an hour.

Hi everyone, my wedding will be at Sabah. Could anyone refer me to good encee, make up artist & hair styling?

thanks alot

hey hey sopy! i'm also going to have my wedding in KK. I'm now in KL. So planning is a hassle from here. i've got the videographer & photographer for the wedding day. Gonna get the same MUA as MISH from wisma merdeka which can do hairstyle as well.

Hows' things going at your end? r u in kl as well?

Oh sopy, forgot to tell you Audrey normally charges RM480, I had to pay extra because it was on Chinese New Year.

Hi hueytzi,

How's your preparation? Almost done? :)

hi mish, how are u?

preparation for me had slow down. now only preparing for photo shoot. :) a bit worried.

trying out gowns on this thursday and shooting date should be 17 July. not sure if its a good date.

hi mish, how are u?

preparation for me had slow down. now only preparing for photo shoot. :) a bit worried.

trying out gowns on this thursday and shooting date should be 17 July. not sure if its a good date.

hueytzi,

Not to worry. I'm sure it will be fine. :D

All the best!

When is your wedding? Don't worry. I planned my wedding from London so you are not alone. :)

Of course the MUA will come to your place. They can't expect you to rush to them and rush back on your wedding day. :lol:

As re. band, what sort of band you have in mind? I had a small orchestra at the ceremony at RM1k an hour.

thanks, good to know that it actually works planning from overseas :) i am so stressed out now as it's getting closer . I am also looking for a small orcestra type and rm1000 per hour sounds reasonable. What is their name? do they have a website? how do you decide on them without actually seeing them perform?

thanks alot

hey hey sopy! i'm also going to have my wedding in KK. I'm now in KL. So planning is a hassle from here. i've got the videographer & photographer for the wedding day. Gonna get the same MUA as MISH from wisma merdeka which can do hairstyle as well.

Hows' things going at your end? r u in kl as well?

hello hueytzi :) when is your wedding?

iam yet to book my photographer. who do you use? someone from KL?

i am actually based in sydney, my fiance is from KK, also work in sydney

how long in advance do you book her? I am planning to go to KK in Oct (wedding in Dec), is it enough time to find MUA? how do you get in touch with Audrey? via email?

hi sopy,

my wedding is on 21 dec

i've attended a few fren's wedding and i've seen one called galaxy studio from KK who did my fren's videography & photography was pretty good. their website is www.studio-galaxy.com. if you need their contact, do PM me.

the MUA from wisma merdeka, i've seen another gal named Michelle who is with Audrey of the same company. Her work on my fren's hairdo and make up is also as good. The actual cost is RM480 inclusive of hairdo, makeup and simple manicure. If you need her number, PM me.

If you need really professional hairdo, i agree that Bobby is really a good hairstylist. Another hairstylist which is damn good is Julia Chu from Lintas. She is really good, knowing which hairstyle for which features. A lot of customers book her for hairdo for wedding. If you require her to go to hotel for the hairdo, she will be charging RM550 (if i didn't remember wrongly) for 2 sessions. Which is exclusive of makeup.

PM if you need her number.

hi sopy,

my wedding is on 21 dec

i've attended a few fren's wedding and i've seen one called galaxy studio from KK who did my fren's videography & photography was pretty good. their website is www.studio-galaxy.com. if you need their contact, do PM me.

the MUA from wisma merdeka, i've seen another gal named Michelle who is with Audrey of the same company. Her work on my fren's hairdo and make up is also as good. The actual cost is RM480 inclusive of hairdo, makeup and simple manicure. If you need her number, PM me.

If you need really professional hairdo, i agree that Bobby is really a good hairstylist. Another hairstylist which is damn good is Julia Chu from Lintas. She is really good, knowing which hairstyle for which features. A lot of customers book her for hairdo for wedding. If you require her to go to hotel for the hairdo, she will be charging RM550 (if i didn't remember wrongly) for 2 sessions. Which is exclusive of makeup.

very close to mine, iam on 22 & 23rd Dec

sorry, this must sound stupid, but what is PM mean? :)

can you give me contact for either michaelle or audrey at wisma merdeka? and contact for julia as well, I prefer a lady to do my make up & hair, i assume bobby is a he? :) thanks alot

Sopy,

i've msg u the details

its in your mailbox (which is called PM)

where is your dinner and your morning session?

i'm going to have it at Promeade Hotel

Hi Mish

may I know whose your florist in KK?

My wedding is in KK also.

Hi iris,

My florist is the in-house florist at Shangri-la Tanjung Aru Resort. Or you can try Gina Designs at Api-Api Centre. The owner is called Marina (088-233896).

hi sopy,

my wedding is on 21 dec

Hi hueytzi, may I have the MUAs contacts? also, any other contacts that you have, be it photographer, videographer, florist etc etc.....I'm actuall getting info for my friend who's getting married in KK.

PM me at calyntan@gmail.com

Thanks!

Hi Mish

may I know whose your florist in KK?

My wedding is in KK also.

Hi iris,

My florist is the in-house florist at Shangri-la Tanjung Aru Resort. Or you can try Gina Designs at Api-Api Centre. The owner is called Marina (088-233896).

Hi Mish,

do you also use Tanjung Aru in house florist for your bouquet etc? roughly how much it costs? Can you share some pics? thanks

Of course the MUA will come to your place. They can't expect you to rush to them and rush back on your wedding day. :D

Hi Mish,

Could you give me the contact for the band as well as the MUA. I'll be having my wedding in Dec 07.

Thanks a lot.

Amy