@lice~~

Pre-wedding Photo at Taiwan & M'sia

hi girls,

Just to share my pre-wedding photo by Abbey Choo - Victoria Wedding Gallery.. she did a good job, both me and my HB just love the photos..

Thanks to Abbey to share out few of my picture took in Malaysia indoor studio and outdoor at Taiwan..

Plz click on this fb page to view the picture : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...6534&type=1

So exciting and really looking forward for all the pictures :wub:

P/S: You may need to login to your fb to view the pictures.. let me know if you cant see it, I may post some here :happy:

Very nice pics. Post up more here so we can see the rest :)

Thanks.. but have to wait a bit longer, will post some more when I got my soft copies.. :)

the purple gown photos are so beautiful!! and i love the sunset photo too. u have wonderful collection of photos of a wonderful couple! =)

Thanks.. ya, i love the purple gown too..

dear all,

2 days ago went to choose my photos for my PS album.. all i can say is I dunno how to choose the photos, all of them are just too nice..

Now waiting for the full album to be complete and get back my soft copies.. very exciting..

Emm.. I may sound like advertise them, but good thing is means to be share and let everyone know, agree?

Hi there,

Congratulation!!

I'm newbie and planning on my prewedding photoshooting this year but really no idea which BS to go for. I was hoping that I could get some advices from this forum.

Mind to share with me your packages and your photos?

my email address is jennytok82@gmail.com.

Thanks ya...

dear all,

2 days ago went to choose my photos for my PS album.. all i can say is I dunno how to choose the photos, all of them are just too nice..

Now waiting for the full album to be complete and get back my soft copies.. very exciting..

Emm.. I may sound like advertise them, but good thing is means to be share and let everyone know, agree?

alice,

do you mind share your package? my email address is simluice@hotmail.com

thanz

hi girls,

Just to share my pre-wedding photo by Abbey Choo - Victoria Wedding Gallery.. she did a good job, both me and my HB just love the photos..

Thanks to Abbey to share out few of my picture took in Malaysia indoor studio and outdoor at Taiwan..

Plz click on this fb page to view the picture : http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2...6534&type=1

So exciting and really looking forward for all the pictures :wub:

P/S: You may need to login to your fb to view the pictures.. let me know if you cant see it, I may post some here :happy:

Hi alice,

Mind to share with me your package together with the price?

my email : angelgirl413@gmail.com

Me too me too....!! I've married nearly 2 years but haven't take any wedding pictures yet ==" Don't want to go with chinese wedding dinner... so im dragging to escape from my parent in law.. ehehehe...

Those photos look nice... I think is time for me to take pic d.. Can you give me some infos bout the package? Does it included to Taiwan package as well?

PM me....

Thank you