Professional Wedding Photography is an important part of your wedding. Once the big event is over, you will want your memories preserved for a lifetime. The main thing is not to make a mistake in the choice of the Professional Wedding Photographer. Based on my experience, I suggest 35 basic questions that will help you make the right choice.
1. How far in advance do I need to book you (Professional Wedding Photography)? Are you available on the date of my wedding? You choose the time and date you need a photographer.
But: 1) If someone else is scheduled for the date you request, I will be unable to help you.
2) Be aware that if you book an appointment with me now, the current prices will be honored. However, prices are subject to change.
Once you know the date of your wedding, you can easily call and book with me (Professional Wedding Photography) at whether it’s a week or a year before the event.
2. What is the booking process?
You can email me , complete the form on the website www.sergeygreen.com, send me message on FACEBOOK or call +1 626-673-56-39.
I need to know:
The name of the bride: _____________
The name of the groom: ____________
The date and time of the wedding: ____________
Phone number of the bride: ____________
Phone number of the groom: ____________
3. How and where can we meet? We can meet at any convenient place and time for you.
4. Do I need to sign a contract? When will I receive a written contract? Yes. A contract between the couple and the photographer is mandatory.
5. How Much Of A Deposit Is Required To Hold The Date? You pay 20% of the total cost. Total cost is dependent on package.
6. What Forms Of Payment Do You Accept? I accept check and cash.
7. Is Photography your main business? How Long Have You Been Photographing Weddings?
I have worked as a wedding photographer for five years. Photography is my profession. My company is called Green Studio Inc.
8. How would you describe your work style, e.g. traditional, photojournalistic, creative, etc? Can you combine several styles during the day?
I know how to combine a couple of styles very well. My favorite style is photojournalistic wedding photography.
9. Do you shoot in color, black and white, or both?
Approximately 10-15% of the shots are in black and white, but I always base the shots on the desires of my customers.
10. What are your interests ?
I am currently seeking a Master’s degree, I read a lot of literature, take part in special forums, and of course, take pictures. I take pictures not only for weddings, but also for actors’ portfolios and fashion. Additionally, I am constantly taking pictures on my iPhone.
11. Do you bring on my wedding an assistant or second photographer?
Yes. My assistant and second photographer is Alexandra. We have worked together for 4 years and understand each other perfectly. It is crucial for a photographer to have an assistant at a wedding as I never want to overlook the small details, so my assistant always with me.
12. Are you the actual photographer who will be shooting on my wedding day? Yes, along with my assistant.
13. Can I give you a list of shots that we would definitely like to have? Of course.
14. Can I speak with your last clients? Of course you can contact my clients. If you are interested in doing so, I can provide names and numbers.
15. Do you have a spare camera in case of emergency on the day of the wedding? Do you have a photographer who can replace you, if for some reason you cannot shoot at my wedding? Yes, I have a spare camera. If the force majeure circumstances I can not be at the wedding, I will find you a photographer instead of not lower my standards.
16. How will you be dressed on my wedding day? Formal shirt, jacket and pants. If there are any special requests (costumes such as Spider Man, Batman), ask beforehand.
17. Is it possible for other guests to take a photo with a flash on the subject? Sure, so long as it does not interfere with my work. I want the photos I take for your wedding to be of the highest quality.
18. Do you work well with videographers? Yes, i do. I understand that wedding videography is an important part of preserving memories, I am more than willing to work with them.
19. From the time you arrive, how long will you shoot? If dinner is delayed, are you able to stay? Do you charge extra for that? Shooting begins and ends at a certain time, depending on the prescribed agreement in the contract. As conditions change, there is a clause in the contract about the additional hours.
20. If my groom and I geting ready in diffrient places, What we can do? On this case i have a second professonal wedding photographer.
21. What comes in my photography package (wedding and engagement)? Photographers Sergey Green + Aleksandra, digital photos on a wood flash drive, a slide show, and a photo album.
22. How many pictures will you take for my wedding? I guarantee 80 pictures per hour.
23. Can I change the service package according to my needs? Yes, of course.
24. Do you have an album in your package? Does this price include the album? The price does not include the photobooks.
25. Do you correct your photos? Does the price include editing? Yes, I do editing, retouching, and color correction which is all included in the price.
26. What is color correction? Why is it necessary? See an example on my web http://www.sergeygreen.com.
27. After The Wedding, When Can We Expect To See The Photos? It will take 2 months to edit your pictures.
28. How long will you keep my files? 2 years.
29. Do I get digital photos for Facebook? Will there be extra costs? You, you get all the digital photos. In addition, you will receive photos that can be printed and posted on the Internet. You dont’t need to pay extra.
30. How much time do I have to pay in full? You will need to pay in full after you receive all the photos from me.
31. Can I receive the negatives (RAW files)? Yes, we can provide the negatives (RAW failes) if you would like them.
32. What is your Equipment List? my Equipment List, Canon 5D Mark 2, Canon 5D, Canon 70-200 2.8 IS USM, Canon 17-40 4.0, Sigma 50mm 1.4, 2xUmbrella, 2xFlash, Mulit Collapsible disc
33. Do you do engagement photoshoots? 95% of my clients book engagement photoshoots.
34. Can you tell us about the places where you can take engagement photos? Of course.
35. Will I feel comfortable working with this photographer? This is an important question to ask yourself. I am happy to meet with you before you made a decision in order to ensure you are comfortable.