Hi mingyang, Cost are going up and it's not surprising that it cost about rm2000 to rm3000 these days. I do have a qipao that I've worn less than 3 hrs which I would like to let go. Do let me know if you are interested ya This is the qipao http://www.howimetmyweddingdress.com/index.php?cur=dress/view&id=51&title=Preloved_Customade_Qipao/Evening_Gown

Hi Gals,

Just a quick sharing here. If there is anyone looking for cheongsam, I will recommend the Malaysia designer a l e x l e e . He did a cheongsam for my aunt b4, for me it's fabulous, simple yet elegant. It only cost RM 800, with a handstitch beaded collar.

Besides that, My aunt was very happy with the service that Alex provided. Oh ya, he designs gowns too! My wedding gowns and evening dresses was designed by this excellent designer too - a l e x l e e

Hi Gals,

Just a quick sharing here. If there is anyone looking for cheongsam, I will recommend the Malaysia designer a l e x l e e . He did a cheongsam for my aunt b4, for me it's fabulous, simple yet elegant. It only cost RM 800, with a handstitch beaded collar.

Besides that, My aunt was very happy with the service that Alex provided. Oh ya, he designs gowns too! My wedding gowns and evening dresses was designed by this excellent designer too - a l e x l e e

Hi,

I want to sell my brand new Qipao/ Cheong Sam.

Condition: New

Reason to sell: Husband bought too many Wedding dress.( only can use max 3 wedding gown during wedding). This one is from Shanghai.

Asking Price: RM 1k .

My tailor charged me a very very affordable price, so affordable that I have forgotten it and all I know is that it was dirt cheap!!! I didn't want anything flashy, more traditional so I just bought some cheongsam material from Kamdar (yes, unbelievable huh?) and got her to sew it in a traditional design. Here's a pic of the outfit (please ignore my HB):

2901413744_0c38b34be9.jpg

More pics & details here.

Hi. Do u mind to share with me the tailor's contact number? Thanks.

Naviakim,

i went to the seamstress that did meiteoh's baju nyonya, Mrs Gan, her office is @ Seapark. She quoted me RM90 for labour only. I bought my own fabric + other accesories, all in maybe about RM150. Will be getting my qipao mid of Oct, will post it if u wanna see...

Hi. Do you mind to share the contact of the seamstress with me?