Juvannise,

U are so terrible....

I think I hav better keep my CS in a safe.... :P

ah! Hav i told u i'm working in KLIA??? I can trick my way to divert your flight.... most to most few flights a day from London.... easily traceable.... gha gha gha....

unless u choose to come back by Sea... that will take u weeks... i guess.... hihihi.... :)

Genie,

Thx thx.... i like the white one too...

SLIM??? hihihi.... you got cheated... it's the angle.... hahaha.... :P

ceetee :) UR QIPAO is sooooooooo pretty and FIT neh~!! 'Xin mou xie ngor lar!' >_<

Mrs Gan very good too ler...how much for both qipao?

Ur body is very suitable to wear qipao lar~!! so happy for u...sure u'll grab many many attentions on ur BIG DAY!!

Kathyfoo,

alamak, you girls are spoiling me with all the compliments.... i'm drown!!!! :P (domo-arigato!!!)

have to thank Mabel for her referral too.... if not her, i think i would scrap the idea of MTM... due $$$

my white qipao is RM85 for labour & RM40+ for fabric. floral on is RM90 for labour & RM55 for fabric.

yo yo ladies.............. i placed order for 1 white cs sheer material line with white satin... then the colar is side way mandarin color with cut in and bare back and slit hheheheh mrs gan gave me this idea oooo but then i worry la white cs can wear ar? dunno what to with it wo....... can only use it for ps? then later what to do? initially thot change it for tea ceremony but then some said got pantang wo cannot wear white? how leh how leh?

then i have 1 red floral chiffon material.... then i line it with red satin.. mrs gan said cannot do cs wo coz material too light so she recoomend do empire cut long dress... i can use it for any dinner functions or ps lo.......

bg. the marooon color gown i ask another tailor in endah parade to do lio... tomoro go fitting will post up photo if everything nice heheheheheh..

yee0808,

what's wrong with white??? i'm wearing for my reception, got pantang?? mine also cut in, bare back... :P

u went to the tailor in 2nd flr endah parade? i was there too to chk out, her charges are quite costly hoh...

empire gown, red floral? wah, looks so sweet leh.... :)

I don't think white is a problem. People wear white gowns at wedding so apa nak pantang? It's just a variation on the white wedding gown. :)

Me only happy to help! I hope she gives my mum a discount on the baju she makes coz my mum had no idea that all this referral was going on until I told her yesterday! XD

I don't think white is a problem. People wear white gowns at wedding so apa nak pantang? It's just a variation on the white wedding gown. :)

Me only happy to help! I hope she gives my mum a discount on the baju she makes coz my mum had no idea that all this referral was going on until I told her yesterday! XD

Mabel,

i think your mom deserves a free CNY baju from Mrs. Gan... hahaha.... :lol:

Juvannise,

U are so terrible....

ah! Hav i told u i'm working in KLIA??? I can trick my way to divert your flight.... most to most few flights a day from London.... easily traceable.... gha gha gha....

unless u choose to come back by Sea... that will take u weeks... i guess.... hihihi.... :)

OPPSSS..... cham lo... trick on the wrong person.. after my flight supposed to be back to KLIA been diverted to Hanoi!! cham cham...

come on la CT, give some face... worst of the worst, when i arrived in KLIA go treat u coffee la :lol:

i also think of go to mrs gan for a qipao mtm.. but after CT said like need 3 trips dont know she willing to do that for me not leh..

my plan is like this, go this time, show her the fabric, ask for design, take measurement. then wait until i back on sept, go for try on and wait for amendment (hope amendment wont take long right, 1 or 2 days?)......then i may able to have my qipao for my AD loh...

Juvannise,

U are so terrible....

OPPSSS..... cham lo... trick on the wrong person.. after my flight supposed to be back to KLIA been diverted to Hanoi!! cham cham...

come on la CT, give some face... worst of the worst, when i arrived in KLIA go treat u coffee la :lol:

i also think of go to mrs gan for a qipao mtm.. but after CT said like need 3 trips dont know she willing to do that for me not leh..

my plan is like this, go this time, show her the fabric, ask for design, take measurement. then wait until i back on sept, go for try on and wait for amendment (hope amendment wont take long right, 1 or 2 days?)......then i may able to have my qipao for my AD loh...

Hahaha... i don't mind if got free coffee... :D

Juvannise, i think your way is workable... just tell her when u wanna go for fitting and when you want your CS, she'll accomodate... Usually 2nd visit should be ok oredi unless you grow or shrink a lot... for all my baju, 2 visits kau tim.... :)

i'm over the moon now!!!! hoho.. i can go to MTM my qipao liao...

will have to remind myself to go mabel website to get mrs gan address....

one more query,

my mum's fabric come with bead (not those shining one, but those hanging type, like 3 bead in one string hanging), so do u all think is suitable to MTM qi pao?

i'm over the moon now!!!! hoho.. i can go to MTM my qipao liao...

will have to remind myself to go mabel website to get mrs gan address....

one more query,

my mum's fabric come with bead (not those shining one, but those hanging type, like 3 bead in one string hanging), so do u all think is suitable to MTM qi pao?

Juvan,

my mom black cardigan for the beige CS is something like that, black lacy clothe with beads.... u bring it to Mrs Gan, she will give u ideas.... :)

yee,

am sure the gown will look good :) don't worry for that. Don't worry to share the photos with us ya :)

today I went to a shop which main for MTM gowns, they also MTM wedding gowns, the lady was nice :)

I tot just want to get her quotation but end up I let her does my EG :P

I told her I want a qipao colar but she suggested me to have another type of qipao colar which is open type with V shape down and she told me I can go for bare back .. ops .. HB was laughing, he says he will only permit if my back is smooth :P but I haven't decide whether bare back or not.

The top is using qipao material then dress is chiffon material, is long tail type and the tail is about 3 meter long, will it be too short or too long?? she quote me RM365 including materials, HB says just get her la .. hahaha .. so fast I paid my deposit liau! It is gold in color, just match my theme .. red and gown :)

yee0808,

what's wrong with white??? i'm wearing for my reception, got pantang?? mine also cut in, bare back... :P

u went to the tailor in 2nd flr endah parade? i was there too to chk out, her charges are quite costly hoh...

empire gown, red floral? wah, looks so sweet leh.... :)

hehehhehe.. dunno leh.. i think reception ok.. just woli tea ceremony old ppl pantang sigh.. my mum oledi don seems to like white cheongsam....hahahahahhahaha .. the red 1 i also a bit worried.. takut look old.. but mrs gan said its ok on me wo.. make empire cut will look nice on me... let's see...

endah parade ? definitely higher than mrs gan... complex design ok la... coz that evening dress that made quite complex design ...... got 1 designer tailor quote me Rm680 just for workmanship not including material... but karen from endah parade quote me RM450 including everything..... so i think ok la... let's see if it is nice...... :P

i wonder mrs gan go wedding gown or not hahahahhahaha

yee,

am sure the gown will look good :) don't worry for that. Don't worry to share the photos with us ya :)

today I went to a shop which main for MTM gowns, they also MTM wedding gowns, the lady was nice :)

I tot just want to get her quotation but end up I let her does my EG :P

I told her I want a qipao colar but she suggested me to have another type of qipao colar which is open type with V shape down and she told me I can go for bare back .. ops .. HB was laughing, he says he will only permit if my back is smooth :P but I haven't decide whether bare back or not.

The top is using qipao material then dress is chiffon material, is long tail type and the tail is about 3 meter long, will it be too short or too long?? she quote me RM365 including materials, HB says just get her la .. hahaha .. so fast I paid my deposit liau! It is gold in color, just match my theme .. red and gown :)

BG,

it's good you found a seamstress in Kuching too.... :)

For the qipao, go for bareback lah, don't be shy, it's your day!!! :D When can your qipao be ready? don't forget to show us the photos!!!

BG,

if u confident enough with your back.. then go for bare back, it will looks even more elegant...

CT,

yeah, i'll drop by to Mrs. Gan and ask her advice...

CT & juvannise,

of course I wish to have bare back .. hahaha .. let see what HB says first :)

I told angela I will only go back there after CNY, give me few months to reduce more weight :P once ready I will not forget to share here :)

genie,

I found the price kinda ok, the workmanship kinda good, you can check with her. Mine RM365 because chiffon for 3 meter in long trail, if I go for normal lenght I don't think need RM300.

hi hi girls.. i am back from endah parade karen's place.. heheh the gown is nice... but its just the skeleton.. i will post up the ready product when i go pick up next saturday... be patient ya....

now i planning to make a long train wedding gown from her hehehehehehehh let's see...........

i'm so glad that i've came across this thread and forum :D :D my colleagues and myself have been pulling our heads at where to get nice cheongsam for our annual dinner (the theme is shanghai night) :D :D i'll try to call mrs gan later on..... just to check do you set up an appointment to meet her first or buy your material and meet her? do i need to drop any names?? :D :D

can i get materials from her as well?? does she have them? i know it'll be cheaper if i get outside... but just wondering if she have samples for us to see so we got an idea of what we should be getting :D :D this is our first time tailor making a dress