wsyrinrin

Dress, Gown or Attire for Mum or MIL

Hi All,

My MIL is facing a difficuties to find dress for our AD & the dinner. She was quite big size I think XXXL :P anyone here can suggest where in KL can find the big size dress???

For my mom is just nice la not too fat but just donno where can find dress for her!!! I wish to find elegant for her to wear in my wedding. Please suggest.... TQ :)

rinrin,

A member recommended a shop in Amcorp Mall. Her mum bought a glamorous cheongsam there. They do have plus sizes items.

I am looking for my mum as well as she is also on the heavy side :P

Hi All,

My MIL is facing a difficuties to find dress for our AD & the dinner. She was quite big size I think XXXL :P anyone here can suggest where in KL can find the big size dress???

For my mom is just nice la not too fat but just donno where can find dress for her!!! I wish to find elegant for her to wear in my wedding. Please suggest.... TQ :)

rinrin,

She sd same floor with sony ericsson service centre. Her mum bought that CS for 300+/400+.

Hi CY,

you know which floor in Amcorp Mall coz in the complex is limited shop wo... Whats the price range?

i also looking for baju for my mum

big size n shortie

XL & less than 5 feet (cant let my mum c tis statement, she will kill me)

we always wanted to take family portrait for years......

due to my mum cant find suitable baju.....

already delays for 4 years....

we r going to take after she can get a nice dress for my AD

or any1 know where can MTM a nice dress/cheongsame for her???

Really need helps here!!!!

Thank you so much!!

My MIL also on the plumper side.

Luckily mum's quite okie. Still have fine figure after three babies. :rolleyes:

But I bet MIL sure dont want cheongsam. Only likes black long a sam skirt with auntie effect big big blouse.

abby,

If can get off the rack, then no need to mtm jor :D

I need to get my mum 1 nice cheongsam + 1 EG ... will try to get off the rack, if unable to get one, then only mtm.

big size n shortie

Thank you so much!!

Is the CS auntie look??? coz I know some may look modern...

rinrin,

She sd same floor with sony ericsson service centre. Her mum bought that CS for 300+/400+.

Hi CY,

you know which floor in Amcorp Mall coz in the complex is limited shop wo... Whats the price range?

If I need to MTM is it still enough time for me? My AD is just 24 days away <_< ... Can anyone recommend me any place to MTM dress?

abby,

If can get off the rack, then no need to mtm jor :D

I need to get my mum 1 nice cheongsam + 1 EG ... will try to get off the rack, if unable to get one, then only mtm.

big size n shortie

Thank you so much!!

YAYA...i am looking my wedding dressing for my mum too....all there, if you have any photos reference, appreciate if you can share with us how its look...cheong sam...modern wear, etc ... :rolleyes:

rinrin,

Not really aunty, very nice ah.

rinrin,

Hi CY,

wsyrinrin,

You better start mtm now..if not sure cant meet the deadline.

Off the rack CS very hard to find one that gives you the butterflies..

Unless the figure is those easily matched type

Any photo to share?

rinrin,

rinrin,

Hi CY,

wsyrinrin,

I know a place tat sell aunty dress/cloth and cheong sam but in klang wor ... got XXXL also, price wise ok lo. If MTM i think no time oredi cos most of the tailor must be busy for raya order too.

i c from newspaper got 1 hope can help u :)

Shop name : Top Tips Boutique

Place : 1) Selayang Capital Lot 153 & 155 Tel : 03-61206313

2) Summit USJ F1.55 (beside Public Book Shop) Tel : 03-80251510

3) Brem Mall Lot L1-30 Tel : 0163376128

u may try call cc hehe coz tis newspaper i just see this got big size wear de so i keep it for my mum when i wan marry time go cc de tis newspaper q long time i keep d is July 08 de so i dunno tis shop got moving or still alive or not :D

rinrin,

Similar to this design :-

Cheongsam_135.jpg

Any photo to share?

rinrin,

rinrin,

Hi CY,

HahaHa CherYee (CY),

How can you left me out when you are talking about my mom's cs...hehheheeh.... :P

rinrin,

Yup, my mom's cs is roughly similar to what CY show to u...I still remember when I accompany my mom to the shop, got a few of cs that my mom like it but it's too bad that those cs is too big for her. I can't said that all their cs is nice and might be suit ur mom's taste but I do find their design is not too bad. Oh ya, I had checked with my mom, she said if not mistaken, the cs that she bought is RM 400++...roughly that amount lah...

CY, I got a very good news to you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......In fact is a good news to those who are looking for a cs for their mom, so I share it out here instead of oni let CY know...hehee :lol:

CY, I search again the shop's name card..and DENG DENG DENG...haha...I manage to find it...The shop details are as below;

Feminine Boutique

Lot 1.48, 1st Floor, Amcorp Mall, Petaling Jaya.

Sorry gals, it is not the same floor with sony ericsson service center...my apologies :P as the boutique address printed on the card shown is 1st floor. I think I confuse jor..coz sony center had been relocated to 3rd floor...so no more same floor. Good luck ohh.. :D

rinrin,

Cheongsam_135.jpg

Any photo to share?

rinrin,

rinrin,

Hi CY,

Cool,

Lol ... where got leave u out geh? :P

Thanks a lot for the address yeah .. muakss muakss ... :D :D :D

BTW, is there any pic of the blink2 suit? I also wanan see woh :P :P :P

HahaHa CherYee (CY),

How can you left me out when you are talking about my mom's cs...hehheheeh.... :P

rinrin,

Yup, my mom's cs is roughly similar to what CY show to u...I still remember when I accompany my mom to the shop, got a few of cs that my mom like it but it's too bad that those cs is too big for her. I can't said that all their cs is nice and might be suit ur mom's taste but I do find their design is not too bad. Oh ya, I had checked with my mom, she said if not mistaken, the cs that she bought is RM 400++...roughly that amount lah...

CY, I got a very good news to you ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......In fact is a good news to those who are looking for a cs for their mom, so I share it out here instead of oni let CY know...hehee :lol:

CY, I search again the shop's name card..and DENG DENG DENG...haha...I manage to find it...The shop details are as below;

Feminine Boutique

Sorry gals, it is not the same floor with sony ericsson service center...my apologies :P as the boutique address printed on the card shown is 1st floor. I think I confuse jor..coz sony center had been relocated to 3rd floor...so no more same floor. Good luck ohh.. :D

Cool... Sue please share with me the address I can ask my HB to drive us there ma since thats his mom ma hehe... :D

wsyrinrin,

I know a place tat sell aunty dress/cloth and cheong sam but in klang wor ... got XXXL also, price wise ok lo. If MTM i think no time oredi cos most of the tailor must be busy for raya order too.

Ya I was think of that too... so I need to find the right shop & bring my MIL there lo hehe... :P

wsyrinrin,

You better start mtm now..if not sure cant meet the deadline.

Off the rack CS very hard to find one that gives you the butterflies..

Unless the figure is those easily matched type

Aiyo CY, my face full with air liur jor..wuahahahah :P

Nonit to thanks me...hope u will be able to find one for ur mom.

This weekend Im going back kampung....will do sumthing and let u knw okay?

Cool,

Lol ... where got leave u out geh? :P

Thanks a lot for the address yeah .. muakss muakss ... :D:D:D

BTW, is there any pic of the blink2 suit? I also wanan see woh :P :P :P

HahaHa CherYee (CY),

rinrin,

Feminine Boutique

haha... staycool,

Thanks for the info...

HahaHa CherYee (CY),

rinrin,

Feminine Boutique

rinrin,

Cheongsam_135.jpg

Any photo to share?

rinrin,

rinrin,

Hi CY,

Cool... Sue please share with me the address I can ask my HB to drive us there ma since thats his mom ma hehe... :D

wsyrinrin,

wsyrinrin,

If u really cant find it in KL/PJ area then no harm to try at this shop which popular for aunty dress & cs. But i dun have the address with me now, give u on sat when im back to home. Btw, i get a very nice kua from this shop for my mum & MIL :)

wsyrinrin,

Sorry for late reply :P Here the shop details :

Woon Meng Wedding Gown

No 14, Jalan Nanas, Klang

Tel : 3341 8713

These are the Kua tat i rent for my mum & MIL for reception (theme = modern oreintal)

MIL.jpg

MIL_1.jpg

mum.jpg

mum1.jpg

ops... i dunno how to reduce the photos size. Anyone can help me?