dl_mei

Wedding Favour - Silk Fan

hi evelyn,

i'm interested in the sandalwood fan as well. Can u pm me the location of this shop? Thanks! :rolleyes:

Ling

those are the exact same ones i saw at a shop in sri manja, selling for RM1 per fan, hmmm since its RM2.50, maybe i should go and grab some hehehe

minnieme,

I got the sandalwood fans from Nurul which now quote Erine RM2.50 per unit + nice wrapping.

Here's the photos :)

sandalwoodfan1.jpg

sandalwoodfan2.jpg

aspen,

i was walking back to my car today, passed by this shop selling sewing items and i saw sandalwood fans! it was RM1.20 per fan but i managed to negotiate to 90 sen per fan, going to go and collect my fans this friday. forgot to take note of the shop name. tomorow when i walk pass will look and tell you :)

evelyn!!! WOW really?? that's great!! how many are u getting from them? does it look like the one BG got? as i am based in sabah is pretty difficult for me to get it leh.. the earliest i coming to kl is december. pls pm me the name and the location of this shop. thanks dear. just a thought, what if we buy it together like we merge our quantity maybe can get even at 80 sen haha now i'm getting greedy.. :rolleyes: . just kidding, just a thought. anywayz i'm thinking of getting like 280pcs. Keep me posted of the name and address of this shop. Thanks again :D

aspen,

i was walking back to my car today, passed by this shop selling sewing items and i saw sandalwood fans! it was RM1.20 per fan but i managed to negotiate to 90 sen per fan, going to go and collect my fans this friday. forgot to take note of the shop name. tomorow when i walk pass will look and tell you :)

aspen,

the shopkeeper told me, this is the last batch of the stock that she can give me for 90 sen, after this batch the new stock will be higher price, *but she didn't mention how high la*

yes its the same as BG one, and she say i cant choose wan wor, some is slightly darker colour wood. like the photo BG put up.

if you really really want. maybe i help you to buy la, but dunno what is the postage charge to sabah lei...

if expensive better you come and buy when you get to kl hehehe...

You can choose airmail parcel (registered mail) which is cheaper :P but mind you ya, it is very heavy ;)

I bought 450 pieces from KL and the weight is more than 15kg *sweat* but if using airmail parcel will not cost a lot too :)

Hi evelyn,

Thanks for the offer. I think i'll get it when i come to KL this December. If they don't have already then i guess is not meant to be la.. B) hehe.. Thanks again dear.

aspen,

the shopkeeper told me, this is the last batch of the stock that she can give me for 90 sen, after this batch the new stock will be higher price, *but she didn't mention how high la*

yes its the same as BG one, and she say i cant choose wan wor, some is slightly darker colour wood. like the photo BG put up.

if you really really want. maybe i help you to buy la, but dunno what is the postage charge to sabah lei...

if expensive better you come and buy when you get to kl hehehe...

silk fan got photo of how it looks like or not?

as for the sandalwood fan, i saw some at a shop RM1 per fan only

may i know where is the shop.... i also looking for the sandalwood fan

hello,

may i join in?

i am also thinking of buying sandalwood handfan as my wedding favor.

i saw this one online store: http://www.creative-fingers.com/fan.html, quite ok, but you found cheaper :-) so... interested to find it la..

may i know where you saw the RM1.00 for the fans?

i'm in penang... where to get it in penang? or kl - where?

thanks!

/Maddy/

Hello friends,

If you din`t get the silk fan in your local market then try to find it on net, once i was searching on net to find a cool bridal shower favors idea then I come to know about the silk fan favor, it looks nice and it is quite unique too.

Regards,

coolsarah

Hello,

Well thanks for giving such cool advice, I also think that on line shopping is full of options and varieties.

Regards,

wedbee

hi all girls

last sun I went to Nilai 3 some of the shop do sell the silk fan c/w nice packing around RM 1.60 - RM 2.00 / pcs, I also found another supplier online if buy in bulk qty they offer me RM 1.20 / pcs (price still can be nego) free courier charges

do anyone interested pls let me know (I give u the link)

regards

haiyu

hi all girls

last sun I went to Nilai 3 some of the shop do sell the silk fan c/w nice packing around RM 1.60 - RM 2.00 / pcs, I also found another supplier online if buy in bulk qty they offer me RM 1.20 / pcs (price still can be nego) free courier charges

do anyone interested pls let me know (I give u the link)

regards

haiyu

can share the links...

ya haiyu quickly share the link la.

I went to xilinmen yesterday afternoon. They r selling this sandalwood fan, exactly the same with beautifulgown's. You all guess how much is the price....

ahhh RM3?? :cool:

ya haiyu quickly share the link la.

I went to xilinmen yesterday afternoon. They r selling this sandalwood fan, exactly the same with beautifulgown's. You all guess how much is the price....

hi all and erinepink

sorry for late reply,

they really sell RM 1.20 (but must buy in bulk qty, if more than 500 pcs above free courier charges) the link as below

http://www.alibaba.com/member/my100347341/product.html

note : got two type product

- souvenirs RM 1.20 each

- Elite Promotional Fan RM 5.00 each

if less than 500 pcs u still can get it from Nilai 3 got shop sell RM 1.60, but have to one by one survey all shop sell with different price

note : they sell it without / with packaging

hi all,

yesterday I went to SSF Home Deco they also selling silk fan RM 1.50 pcs so anyone interested can go there have a look.