newbee

vacation at Koh samui

hi, anyone been to Koh samui before? i plan to have my honeymoon there, any recommended resort which is cheap n nice. I would like to spend 4D3N or 3D2N there. pls give me some suggestion B)

Newbee,

I have not book yet but plan to go after viewing the beautiful photo of it. But as compare with Phuket and Krabi, travel to Koh Samui will be slightly higher~~ Happy surveying~~ :D

Hi Newbee,

I'm going to Koh Samui for my honeymoon...We booked our flight and tickets via fireflyz...u can go and check out their website...if u like happening places...it is recommended that u stay somewhere in chaweng...;p

Yeap...will share with you guys once i come back...;p

We booked our tickets at MATTA Fair...for 5 days 4 nights with airport transfer and 1 nights' dinner for 2 cost us about rm2600...

Actually we could have got it cheaper...we went to MITM travel fair and the flight tickets was only rm3..but the girl say that they would be better deal at MATTA fair...so we waited, manatau, the flight tickets went up to near rm500...so we paid extra rm650...:(

You should go! The waters and beaches are clear and clean, i was there 3 years back, off island snorkelling (within koh samui) we took that 1million free airasia tiks there (one way) then return by bus (backpacker style).

Pearly,

TQ for the information. He he he I hope Koh Samui will be my next trip~~~ :D

no problem...will tell you more when i come back..still got two months to go..hopefully it'll be a good trip...:)

hi..can anyone share with me your koh samui packages? i also booked for Koh samui..will go there for honeymoon. Mine is under Free & easy trips.nOW need to find more details for koh samui liao..Hope your can help me..thanks

I been to Koh Samui in Jan 2008. It's really a nice place to go wif couple or partner. I been to Phuket too but still Koh samui is much better.

I din take any package as I booked flight ticket & hotel separately. When you reached there, you can get day trip package in any travel agency or from your hotel, so it's very convenient.

I stayed in Chaweng Beach for 2 nites as Chaweng is the most happening place in Koh samui. The next 2 nites i moved to Rocky beach as there is very quite so that I able to relax myself very much and enjoy wonderful spa at the beach.

The Koh Samui is a lovely place to visit and explore.It has immense beauty and attraction for visitors in the island and tremendous charm to discover.The beach is famous for abundance of activities to do like snorkeling and water sports.The Koh Samui Villas are beautiful accommodations for travelers with all luxury amenities and services available to them at reasonable rates.

I been to Koh Samui in Jan 2008. It's really a nice place to go wif couple or partner. I been to Phuket too but still Koh samui is much better.

I din take any package as I booked flight ticket & hotel separately. When you reached there, you can get day trip package in any travel agency or from your hotel, so it's very convenient.

I stayed in Chaweng Beach for 2 nites as Chaweng is the most happening place in Koh samui. The next 2 nites i moved to Rocky beach as there is very quite so that I able to relax myself very much and enjoy wonderful spa at the beach.

Thanks for your info,it is interseting

Phuket Electronic Music and Dance festival on Karon beach 2012

PRESS RELEASE

Following the trend of electronic music festivals around the world, the Creative Electronic Music and Dance Festival began last year in Pattaya by the Department of Intellectual Properties, Ministry Of Commerce. With this year’s Phuket Electronic Music and Dance festival on Karon beach in conjunction with Karon beach New Year Countdown, is another exciting event to attend to celebrate New Year 2012.

This is an effort by the Tourism Authority of Thailand to rebuild tourists confidence and image of Thai tourism through music. This event is strongly support by the Tourism Authority of Thailand in its massive online network.

The Goal of Phuket Electronic Music and Dance Festival 2011 and Creative IP DJ Hunt 2011 Southern Region is to promote electronic music in Thailand, encourage talented young Thai electronic artists and modernize the electronic music industry in Thailand. Winners of IP DJ hunt contest will win 20,000 baht, 10,000 Baht and 5,000 Baht for top 3 winners with prizes from Pioneer DJ.

The 2 day festival will showcase an exciting line up of more than 30 DJs from both Thailand and International. Top Thai DJs are J Monton and Dom Parkorn Lam, Mark Brain, Slick and Domination, winner of the Best Video DJ of the World contest in Dubai 2011. This is also the first time, that more than 10 top clubs in Phuket participate in the festival.

The Creative IP DJ Hunt will take place on Karon Beach starting 1500 hours on the 30th of December with Award and Opening ceremony at around 2200 hours. Join the New Year 2012 Countdown ceremony on Karon Beach starting 2330 hours.

Fashion TV, the world’s number One fashion and life style channel, also a co-organizer of the event will feature this exciting event through the channel to its audience around the world.

Phuket Electronic Music and Dance festival on Karon beach 2012

PRESS RELEASE

Following the trend of electronic music festivals around the world, the Creative Electronic Music and Dance Festival began last year in Pattaya by the Department of Intellectual Properties, Ministry Of Commerce. With this year’s Phuket Electronic Music and Dance festival on Karon beach in conjunction with Karon beach New Year Countdown, is another exciting event to attend to celebrate New Year 2012.

This is an effort by the Tourism Authority of Thailand to rebuild tourists confidence and image of Thai tourism through music. This event is strongly support by the Tourism Authority of Thailand in its massive online network.

The Goal of Phuket Electronic Music and Dance Festival 2011 and Creative IP DJ Hunt 2011 Southern Region is to promote electronic music in Thailand, encourage talented young Thai electronic artists and modernize the electronic music industry in Thailand. Winners of IP DJ hunt contest will win 20,000 baht, 10,000 Baht and 5,000 Baht for top 3 winners with prizes from Pioneer DJ.

The 2 day festival will showcase an exciting line up of more than 30 DJs from both Thailand and International. Top Thai DJs are J Monton and Dom Parkorn Lam, Mark Brain, Slick and Domination, winner of the Best Video DJ of the World contest in Dubai 2011. This is also the first time, that more than 10 top clubs in Phuket participate in the festival.

The Creative IP DJ Hunt will take place on Karon Beach starting 1500 hours on the 30th of December with Award and Opening ceremony at around 2200 hours. Join the New Year 2012 Countdown ceremony on Karon Beach starting 2330 hours.

Fashion TV, the world’s number One fashion and life style channel, also a co-organizer of the event will feature this exciting event through the channel to its audience around the world.