#1 baby pig

baby pig

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:26 PM

Dear all,

I have browsed thru this forum alot but still couldn't find much about wedding invitation cards contact...Well, I am working abroad so very hard to do survey lo...I always rely on this forum to find/dcide on things hehe...I heard alot of bad comments about LH creative unsure.gif ..So anyone knows anyone who do good printing or any website plz let me know? Really appreciate it ya...

Baby Pig

#2 elynn_hah

elynn_hah

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 October 2008 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (baby pig @ Oct 3 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear all,

I have browsed thru this forum alot but still couldn't find much about wedding invitation cards contact...Well, I am working abroad so very hard to do survey lo...I always rely on this forum to find/dcide on things hehe...I heard alot of bad comments about LH creative unsure.gif ..So anyone knows anyone who do good printing or any website plz let me know? Really appreciate it ya...

Baby Pig

Hi Baby Pig,

Are u looking for ready made invitation cards or custom made?

#3 jnghh

jnghh

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 144 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 04:23 PM

I'm not baby pig but I'm also looking for info on invitation cards, for both custom and ready made. I sort of need to go and see the kinds of design and the budget expected, so would appreciate any suggestions.

#4 tomatopeanut

tomatopeanut

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 05:31 PM

HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

U may pay a visit to Chan Brother at old klang road. I jz went last few day to search for my invitation card. I order from them because we prefer them design & pattern compared to LH creative. We will go for having the 1st draft this coming Sat.

Well, PM me your email address if u r interested. So that, i am able email the map & address to you.

#5 evelynsaw

evelynsaw

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 07:23 PM

tomatopeanut,
can share with me chan brother location with me?
thanks!

QUOTE (tomatopeanut @ Oct 14 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

U may pay a visit to Chan Brother at old klang road. I jz went last few day to search for my invitation card. I order from them because we prefer them design & pattern compared to LH creative. We will go for having the 1st draft this coming Sat.

Well, PM me your email address if u r interested. So that, i am able email the map & address to you.

#6 tomatopeanut

tomatopeanut

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:22 PM

QUOTE (evelynsaw @ Oct 14 2008, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
tomatopeanut,
can share with me chan brother location with me?
thanks!

QUOTE (tomatopeanut @ Oct 14 2008, 05:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

Hi Evelyn,

Pls PM me ur email address, bcoz the map & address r keep in my email. thks.

#7 beautifulgown

beautifulgown

Precious Princess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,127 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:29 PM

Chan Brother have the website http://www.weddingcardshop.com.my/ (I hope is the chan brother that you mentioned tongue.gif)
I ever make inquiry, too bad their cards are over my budget smile.gif

#8 tomatopeanut

tomatopeanut

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 272 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (beautifulgown @ Oct 14 2008, 09:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chan Brother have the website http://www.weddingcardshop.com.my/ (I hope is the chan brother that you mentioned tongue.gif )
I ever make inquiry, too bad their cards are over my budget smile.gif

BG - Yup, this is the Chan Brother's that i mentioned. Thks for paste the website here.

Evelyn - Pls use BG's link. Their card quite nice & variety of choices. If interested, may bargain with the girl there. Offcoz buy more will get cheapper price.

#9 beautifulgown

beautifulgown

Precious Princess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,127 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:49 PM

hehe .. welcome welcome smile.gif
I got the link while I was searching for card design inspiration tongue.gif

#10 ALLYCHO

ALLYCHO

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 09:53 AM

Hi,

I found one printing shop got sell ready made wedding invitation card. The price very reasonable .. only RM0.75-RM0.85 each & no minimum order needed. This shop near Metro Kajang call Czip Li Printing Sdn Bhd. Beside that , they also offer me to print the interlay card . The charges are difference depends the paper material. But i decide to print myself. They didnt show their unhappy face, i think they are very friendly. I had choose one of the ready made invitation card, but only left fews . They wil reorder for me.

#11 kathyfoo

kathyfoo

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 304 posts

Posted 20 October 2008 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (baby pig @ Oct 3 2008, 05:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear all,

Baby Pig

Hi babypig smile.gif

I got my custome-made wedding invt card print from www.redcard.com.my
They hav varieties of designs and at affortable price:) They hav quite alot of showrooms too for u to walk-in.
Check it out~

~happy online shopping smile.gif

#12 janet_lee_ann

janet_lee_ann

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 09:57 AM

Hi Baby Pig,

Are you fine with handmade cards? They are special with very personalised touch. What budget you are looking for?

#13 Yvon

Yvon

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 388 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (janet_lee_ann @ Oct 29 2008, 09:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Baby Pig,

Are you fine with handmade cards? They are special with very personalised touch. What budget you are looking for?

Hi Janet,

I'm interested in homemade cards, or even ideas for home made wedding cards. You know, those with printing of words done but are very simple so I can add my own personal touches. My budget is (if possible) RM1/piece or less. Do you know any? Thanks!! smile.gif

#14 Yvon

Yvon

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 388 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

QUOTE (ALLYCHO @ Oct 20 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

I found one printing shop got sell ready made wedding invitation card. The price very reasonable .. only RM0.75-RM0.85 each & no minimum order needed. This shop near Metro Kajang call Czip Li Printing Sdn Bhd. Beside that , they also offer me to print the interlay card . The charges are difference depends the paper material. But i decide to print myself. They didnt show their unhappy face, i think they are very friendly. I had choose one of the ready made invitation card, but only left fews . They wil reorder for me.

Hi Ally,

Do you have their contact? Thanks!

#15 joycewjl@hotmail.com

joycewjl@hotmail.com

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (ALLYCHO @ Oct 20 2008, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi,

Czip Li is also available in BAngsar (opp Hong Leong bank) just in case you dont wan to go all the way to Kajang... they are really well equip with cards and paper...

#16 genielee_83

genielee_83

Vivacious Viscountess

• Advance Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:29 AM

redcard.com the bandwidth already exceed. cant view

#17 ALLYCHO

ALLYCHO

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:46 AM

Yvon:

Sorry for late reply ..Here the contact no :

CzipLee Printing
21 & 23 Jalan Sulaiman
43000 Kajang Selangor DE
Malaysia.
T:+603-87362009
F:+603-87360750

#18 flora

flora

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:45 AM

Do have a look at this site as they have the prices stated... smile.gif

http://www.weddingcards2u.com/

Also, you can chat with the SA on msn @ weddingcards2u@hotmail.com

#19 baby pig

baby pig

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 06:20 AM

Dear all BTBs,

Many thanksss to those who replied. biggrin.gif ..Sorry haven't been checking the web for a long time coz busy with work... I found some wedding cards shop as well...one of them is called Sunflower Printing Shop which is in the Curve and it seems like their website has quite a lot of designs too...and I think I quite like Chan bro's coz it seems to me their work is quite delicate. Ok will upate you guys if I found any more nice card shops....!

baby pig

#20 kathyfoo

kathyfoo

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 09:40 AM

QUOTE (flora @ Oct 31 2008, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Flora smile.gif the link u provide is under Redcard too smile.gif Thanks for posting up...coz according to genielee the www.redcard.com.my is outof bandwith. So many very helpful BTB here biggrin.gif

#21 tsukushi

tsukushi

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 186 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 12:10 PM

i went to sunflower but I think it's more expensive...

#22 Jia

Jia

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:51 PM

Sunflower is indeed quite expensive. I got mine from Red Card @ RM2 per piece. I'm not sure if this is considered expensive but dun really hv time and talent to DIY... tongue.gif

Mine is this :

#23 baby pig

baby pig

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 79 posts

Posted 02 November 2008 - 09:35 PM

I did think sunflower is quite expensive but I thought that's the KL price. wink.gif ..I found another one called lovely romance..I don't know the price though coz I can't visit the shop yet...will visit them in January during CNY..

http://lovely-romanc...tion_card4.html

#24 nileey

nileey

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 04 November 2008 - 11:11 PM

Hi, you may wanna consider Deric Leau from DLEAU Creative. He has a lot of ideas and is a very friendly person to talk to.

I had my card designed by him and am very happy with the result smile.gif

His contact is 012 221 2312

#25 flora

flora

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 09:42 AM

Kathy, thanks...saw photos of your cards from your blog...your invites are sooooooo pretty..... biggrin.gif lovely blog you have too!

QUOTE (kathyfoo @ Nov 1 2008, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (flora @ Oct 31 2008, 09:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Flora smile.gif the link u provide is under Redcard too smile.gif Thanks for posting up...coz according to genielee the www.redcard.com.my is outof bandwith. So many very helpful BTB here biggrin.gif

#26 dgoofball

dgoofball

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2008 - 04:59 PM

hi guys,
check out www.justscan.com.my

cards are lovely and the person in charge is debra. very efficient and friendly.
can discuss anything via email.

hope this helps wink.gif

#27 kellysiew

kellysiew

Nonchalant Novice

• Advance Member
  • Pip
  • 409 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:43 PM

DONT ever ever try ROSE CARD MARKETING....they are not pro at all!!! I just collect my wedding card this afternoon....you know, they still make mistake....I already do the ammenment for the wedding card more than 15 times and fax here and there until my friends all laugh at me and ask me just give them the fax copy enough already instead of the weddign acrd...sigh!!! and they still make mistake after the final confirmation....OH MY GOD!! now have to wait somemore to get the new one....I have loss all the confident with them and I ask the restaurant's manager liases with them...I don't want to talk to them anymore!!!

1st mistake
wrong date

2nd mistake
my wedding website have space in between (where got website add have space one - no brain at all)

3rd mistake
font size wrong

4th mistake
name wrong

although the mistake is all minor minor one but the keep on repeat the same mistake...like after I let them know the 1st mistake, they will correct and make the 2nd and 3rd mistake...after I correct them, the will repeat the 1st mistake + 4th mistake like no ending story.....

after I personally go to their shop to do the final copy....they faxed a fresh copy to me and the process start again...I told them I already go to the shop to do the confirmation and u know what they told me? " we lost ur copy already" wa lau eh!!! WTH!!!

can't imagine how can they do their business?

#28 just_me_1018

just_me_1018

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 03:08 PM

Dear All,

I got my wedding card about 2 weeks ago... very happy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif the printer is very professional and they have a wide variety of cards. they also have branches in KL, Johor, Penang and Singapore. Their price is very reasonable - mine was RM 1.50 including printing and envelope...

#29 lauyong82

lauyong82

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:05 PM

My wedding card supplier hav a wide range of ready made wedding invitation card. around rm1.60 to rm2.20, slightly expensiv cox the paper quality is real good. of cox u can customize your favorite design, it will cost a bit more. can PM me if u have interest smile.gif

#30 margaretfb

margaretfb

Nonchalant Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (just_me_1018 @ Nov 11 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dear All,

I got my wedding card about 2 weeks ago... very happy biggrin.gif biggrin.gif the printer is very professional and they have a wide variety of cards. they also have branches in KL, Johor, Penang and Singapore. Their price is very reasonable - mine was RM 1.50 including printing and envelope...

Hi,

mind to share which printing shop u went to? also, is there any website to refer to? Thanks in advanced ya~ *wink*