baby pig

wedding invitation cards

Dear all,

I have browsed thru this forum alot but still couldn't find much about wedding invitation cards contact...Well, I am working abroad so very hard to do survey lo...I always rely on this forum to find/dcide on things hehe...I heard alot of bad comments about LH creative :unsure: ..So anyone knows anyone who do good printing or any website plz let me know? Really appreciate it ya...

Baby Pig

Dear all,

I have browsed thru this forum alot but still couldn't find much about wedding invitation cards contact...Well, I am working abroad so very hard to do survey lo...I always rely on this forum to find/dcide on things hehe...I heard alot of bad comments about LH creative :unsure: ..So anyone knows anyone who do good printing or any website plz let me know? Really appreciate it ya...

Baby Pig

Hi Baby Pig,

Are u looking for ready made invitation cards or custom made?

I'm not baby pig but I'm also looking for info on invitation cards, for both custom and ready made. I sort of need to go and see the kinds of design and the budget expected, so would appreciate any suggestions.

HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

U may pay a visit to Chan Brother at old klang road. I jz went last few day to search for my invitation card. I order from them because we prefer them design & pattern compared to LH creative. We will go for having the 1st draft this coming Sat.

Well, PM me your email address if u r interested. So that, i am able email the map & address to you.

tomatopeanut,

can share with me chan brother location with me?

thanks!

HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

U may pay a visit to Chan Brother at old klang road. I jz went last few day to search for my invitation card. I order from them because we prefer them design & pattern compared to LH creative. We will go for having the 1st draft this coming Sat.

Well, PM me your email address if u r interested. So that, i am able email the map & address to you.

tomatopeanut,

can share with me chan brother location with me?

thanks!

HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

Hi Evelyn,

Pls PM me ur email address, bcoz the map & address r keep in my email. thks.

Chan Brother have the website http://www.weddingcardshop.com.my/ (I hope is the chan brother that you mentioned :P )

I ever make inquiry, too bad their cards are over my budget :)

BG - Yup, this is the Chan Brother's that i mentioned. Thks for paste the website here.

Evelyn - Pls use BG's link. Their card quite nice & variety of choices. If interested, may bargain with the girl there. Offcoz buy more will get cheapper price.

Hi,

I found one printing shop got sell ready made wedding invitation card. The price very reasonable .. only RM0.75-RM0.85 each & no minimum order needed. This shop near Metro Kajang call Czip Li Printing Sdn Bhd. Beside that , they also offer me to print the interlay card . The charges are difference depends the paper material. But i decide to print myself. They didnt show their unhappy face, i think they are very friendly. I had choose one of the ready made invitation card, but only left fews . They wil reorder for me.

Dear all,

Baby Pig

Hi babypig :)

I got my custome-made wedding invt card print from www.redcard.com.my

They hav varieties of designs and at affortable price:) They hav quite alot of showrooms too for u to walk-in.

Check it out~

~happy online shopping :)

Hi Baby Pig,

Are you fine with handmade cards? They are special with very personalised touch. What budget you are looking for?

Hi Janet,

I'm interested in homemade cards, or even ideas for home made wedding cards. You know, those with printing of words done but are very simple so I can add my own personal touches. My budget is (if possible) RM1/piece or less. Do you know any? Thanks!! :)

Hi,

I found one printing shop got sell ready made wedding invitation card. The price very reasonable .. only RM0.75-RM0.85 each & no minimum order needed. This shop near Metro Kajang call Czip Li Printing Sdn Bhd. Beside that , they also offer me to print the interlay card . The charges are difference depends the paper material. But i decide to print myself. They didnt show their unhappy face, i think they are very friendly. I had choose one of the ready made invitation card, but only left fews . They wil reorder for me.

Hi Ally,

Do you have their contact? Thanks!

Hi,

Czip Li is also available in BAngsar (opp Hong Leong bank) just in case you dont wan to go all the way to Kajang... they are really well equip with cards and paper...

Yvon:

Sorry for late reply ..Here the contact no :

CzipLee Printing

21 & 23 Jalan Sulaiman

43000 Kajang Selangor DE

Malaysia.

T:+603-87362009

F:+603-87360750

Dear all BTBs,

Many thanksss to those who replied. :D ..Sorry haven't been checking the web for a long time coz busy with work... I found some wedding cards shop as well...one of them is called Sunflower Printing Shop which is in the Curve and it seems like their website has quite a lot of designs too...and I think I quite like Chan bro's coz it seems to me their work is quite delicate. Ok will upate you guys if I found any more nice card shops....!

baby pig

Do have a look at this site as they have the prices stated... :)

http://www.weddingcards2u.com/

Also, you can chat with the SA on msn @ weddingcards2u@hotmail.com

Flora :) the link u provide is under Redcard too :) Thanks for posting up...coz according to genielee the www.redcard.com.my is outof bandwith. So many very helpful BTB here :D

Sunflower is indeed quite expensive. I got mine from Red Card @ RM2 per piece. I'm not sure if this is considered expensive but dun really hv time and talent to DIY... :P

Mine is this :

WI-638.jpg

Hi, you may wanna consider Deric Leau from DLEAU Creative. He has a lot of ideas and is a very friendly person to talk to.

I had my card designed by him and am very happy with the result :)

His contact is 012 221 2312

Kathy, thanks...saw photos of your cards from your blog...your invites are sooooooo pretty..... :D lovely blog you have too!

Do have a look at this site as they have the prices stated... :)

http://www.weddingcards2u.com/

Also, you can chat with the SA on msn @ weddingcards2u@hotmail.com

Flora :) the link u provide is under Redcard too :) Thanks for posting up...coz according to genielee the www.redcard.com.my is outof bandwith. So many very helpful BTB here :D