baby pig

wedding invitation cards

i got this contact from another forumer here.

i was desperately looking for a card printer who could let me custom the layout and still help me do the chinese part according to my layout as well.

wanted to do a full coloured photo on first page and map on the back.

initially we wanted to do our own frontcover design too but because of budget n time we decided to just skip n get a cheaper presentable cover and custom the inside.

problem with most printers is ...once u say u wan to use your own layout design, they consider it custom n charge a bomb.

even when i tell them i will do the artwork myself they still insist its custom and they need do 'adjustments' =.=

im so happy with this printer, Sara http://www.myweddingbells.net/

very accomodating to my design needs and even engaged an external printer as they were unable to do the double sided printing with full colour for first page.

she even managed to finish it in less then 10 days as i was in a hurry.

not a single mistake at all.....she even allowed me to include my insignia in the empty space.

highly recomended, patient, fast and responsive.

the card i choose from their website cost RM0.90 with inclusive envelope. printing charges are reasonable.

even with my 4 sided gold inlay print and full spot UV front page for inlay cost me ...etc etc everything included ...only RM2.50 per piece!!

XD

I had mine done at Nagamas Trading. They are located in Pudu also. They have a wide variety and price is very reasonable with good quality. Let me know if anyone interested...

HI just me 1018,

Please send me theresathin@yahoo.com

Thank you

I've PM'ed you the contact already... :cool:

I had mine done at Nagamas Trading. They are located in Pudu also. They have a wide variety and price is very reasonable with good quality. Let me know if anyone interested...

HI just me 1018,

Thank you

hie there 1018,

mayb i have the website and contact pls? i also very interested de...thank you thank you

pm me or email me loveade1983@yahoo.com

nice day

HI just me 1018,

Thank you

hie there 1018,

mayb i have the website and contact pls? i also very interested de...thank you thank you

pm me or email me loveade1983@yahoo.com

nice day

Hi....

I've PM'ed you the contact already.... :cool:

Hi, can i have the company contac and address oso?

thx

I've PM'ed you the contact already...

hi

i also want the company contact & address...TQ

HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

U may pay a visit to Chan Brother at old klang road. I jz went last few day to search for my invitation card. I order from them because we prefer them design & pattern compared to LH creative. We will go for having the 1st draft this coming Sat.

Well, PM me your email address if u r interested. So that, i am able email the map & address to you.

hey, i am looking for wedding card. can u send me the details about Chan Brother?

thanks

my mail : choonglk81@hotmail.com

take care

just pay a visit to the chan brother,

like many of forumer here said, actually their service are fine and willing to explain the quote and show you the example.

but their price are a bit over my budget, as i know, averagely RM2.50 - RM4.00

got one design i very like it, but its RM5.00 per piece,

at the end, din't make it.

I found this pretty wedding cards designers in Singapore. Their design is very pretty and intricately made. I think price is reasonable too for the type of quality they give, they use hardcover, velvet, laser cut, etc...

http://dococards.blogspot.com

They only thing is delivery, but I am planning to pick it up during one of the trip there anyway.

I found this pretty wedding cards designers in Singapore.  Their design is very pretty and intricately made.  I think price is reasonable too for the type of quality they give, they use hardcover, velvet, laser cut, etc...

http://dococards.blogspot.com/

The only thing is they don't provide delivery, but I am planning to pick it up during one of the trip there anyway

Hi,

I just visit and order the wedding invitation card with weddinghouse. you can visit below link. i choose a Oriental Pockets Series and around Rm 2.30/pc. it is simple and nice.

http://www.weddinghouse.com.my/chinesecards/index.asp

Ms. Fanny

03-7879826627

hi,

i'm looking for wedding card. i did go through the web-site of weddinghouse to find their contact or address, but it doesn't have any information. can u send me thier contact number & contact person? my email: jenny_ytk@yahoo.com

thanks.

Hi all brides-to be :)

DO NOT PRINT YOUR INVITATIONS FROM SRI NAGAMAS IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE ANY UNFORESEEN PROBLEMS.

My AD is in Nov and most of my wedding chores are almost done. This is my first post in the forum and the reason why I have decided to make this post if to warn other brides looking to order their invitations.

I placed a big importance on my wedding invitations and thought I found the perfect invitation when I saw this hardcover, silver invitation from SRI NAGAMAS PRINTING (branches in Tmn Universiti JB, Jusco Tebrau City, JB City Square and Jln Pudu, KL). The invitation was like a book, it had an embossed hardcover booklet, inside were 4 pages available for printing, and includes a pocket envelope. It was gorgeous.

I ordered 1000 pieces from them at RM5.50 per piece. After a month, I collected them and whilst checking the invitations in the shop, I found to my horror that there were so many problems with their workmanship.

1. Some of the pocket envelopes were so much bigger than the card itself that the hardcover booklet could fallout.

2. The inner printing (where we printed our names etc etc) were sticked to the hardcover booklet using hot glue gun and could easily tear off.

3. Some of the inner card was TERBALIK!!! (meaning instead of reading who's wedding it was, you'll see the map to the hotel first!!!)

4. Some of the inner card was not aligned to the booklet when it was pasted, so when you close the booklet, half of the innercard could be seen jutting out.

Anyways, in the end I rejected 25% of the cards and they promised to re-do them for me. For safe measure, I also called their "Managing Director" to complaint.

Fast forward 2 weeks and I have JUST collected the "re-done" invitations. HORROR HORROR HORROR!!! The way they so-called re-did my invitations were to cut out the parts of the inner card which were jutting out so that they were straight again. But having done that, when you look at the wordings, everything looks slanted (or as we call is, "senget"). I honestly feel like crying. I cannot believe I paid so much for my invitations but they came out this way.

I called their "MANAGING DIRECTOR", Mr Anthony Yee who was extremely rude to me and said "SO WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW" (in mandarin, of course)...."We already re-do for you, if you not happy, send it back again LOR".... " I cannot promise you we can do it in 7 days"....."We never have problem like this before"..."You bring the card and let me see la"....

To which I asked him "So you are telling me you never saw the card even after I called you the first time to lodge a complaint, you have no control over your production and your company's quality control???"

So my dear brides-to-be,

DO NOT PRINT YOUR INVITATIONS FROM SRI NAGAMAS IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO HAVE ANY UNFORESEEN PROBLEMS.

Hi,

Just to share..I have a contact for handmade wedding invitations. Their cards are really nice. My friend and sister had their wedding invitations made by them, and were really satisfied with the result. its different la from the usual mass produced printed cards :) anyone want the contact pls pm me. they have a website too.

Jeanny - i've pm u the contact already. :) let me know if you didn't receive it

nileey - i totally agree with you. I think many ppl in malaysia generally dont put much thought into wedding invitations. When my sister had her invitation card handmade and customized by paperthrill, she had guests coming back her and complimenting her on the beautiful card! she was totally beaming with pride. People can usually tell when u've put a lot of thought and details when giving out things like wedding invitation or favours. Quite a number of her friends actually said they're keeping her card for remembrance.. hehehe...:)

i'm looking for shop that print wedding cards too.....headache...

Hi Cammy Lim,

If u just wish to print ur wedding card... u can go to RedCard.

Here's how i did for my wedding card : Kathy&Steven's Wedding Card

Hope i did some help by giving you some more options here.

When is ur AD?

hey... no offence, but i think Nagamas is crappy. I went to LH Creative to get my cards printed. LH is located not far from Nagamas and they do custom-made design. My couz is a graphic designer and he designed the cards for me. The card that i have chosen, with envelope printed with design, pocket envelope type with hot-stamping of my theme, and the inserts which contain my pre-wedding pic, all in is only RM1.83 - actually it could be cheaper coz the card and envelope with my own design is only RM1.50 but i top up one-off RM50 to include th picture. You can google for the shop's address as i don't have it right now. They are very accomodating.

Hi,

Just to share..I have a contact for handmade wedding invitations. Their cards are really nice. My friend and sister had their wedding invitations made by them, and were really satisfied with the result. its different la from the usual mass produced printed cards :) anyone want the contact pls pm me. they have a website too.

mind to PM me the contacts and website?

hey... no offence, but i think Nagamas is crappy. I went to LH Creative to get my cards printed. LH is located not far from Nagamas and they do custom-made design. My couz is a graphic designer and he designed the cards for me. The card that i have chosen, with envelope printed with design, pocket envelope type with hot-stamping of my theme, and the inserts which contain my pre-wedding pic, all in is only RM1.83 - actually it could be cheaper coz the card and envelope with my own design is only RM1.50 but i top up one-off RM50 to include th picture. You can google for the shop's address as i don't have it right now. They are very accomodating.

can you pls pm me the web. Thank you.

If you only want to print your wedding card, I would suggest you go to Jalan Sultan Abdul Samad, Brickfields. There are many printers and paper/envelope suppliers. I design my own card and printed there. Total price is 40% cheaper compare to the quote I get from many shops.