baby pig

wedding invitation cards

HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

U may pay a visit to Chan Brother at old klang road. I jz went last few day to search for my invitation card. I order from them because we prefer them design & pattern compared to LH creative. We will go for having the 1st draft this coming Sat.

Well, PM me your email address if u r interested. So that, i am able email the map & address to you.

hi can i have chan brother address?how muc did they charge u for the cards?

s_lobo81@hotmail.com

Dear All,

I got my wedding card about 2 weeks ago... very happy :D:D the printer is very professional and they have a wide variety of cards. they also have branches in KL, Johor, Penang and Singapore. Their price is very reasonable - mine was RM 1.50 including printing and envelope...

please do share the printer details..thanks

s_lobo81@hotmail.com

Dear All,

I got my wedding card about 2 weeks ago... very happy :D :D the printer is very professional and they have a wide variety of cards. they also have branches in KL, Johor, Penang and Singapore. Their price is very reasonable - mine was RM 1.50 including printing and envelope...

please do share the printer details..thanks

s_lobo81@hotmail.com

Hi,

Please share the card contact with me too, thanks :)

feliciahua@gmail.com

HI Baby Pig & Jnghh,

U may pay a visit to Chan Brother at old klang road. I jz went last few day to search for my invitation card. I order from them because we prefer them design & pattern compared to LH creative. We will go for having the 1st draft this coming Sat.

Well, PM me your email address if u r interested. So that, i am able email the map & address to you.

hi can i have chan brother address?how muc did they charge u for the cards?

s_lobo81@hotmail.com

Hi Gandhi,

Can send the info abt Chan Brother with me too.. Thanks

feliciahua@gmail.com

Hi,

I just visit and order the wedding invitation card with weddinghouse. you can visit below link. i choose a Oriental Pockets Series and around Rm 2.30/pc. it is simple and nice.

http://www.weddinghouse.com.my/chinesecards/index.asp

Ms. Fanny

03-7879826627

Hi, can you give me her address? I am looking for how to contact weddinghouse.com.my as the webpage does not state their suppliers. Any other suppliers? If possible, please PM me as I really love their oriental pockets series too!

Thanks

I don't know if this is the place to release my gripes but I need to say something!

I was given by a lovely member of this board some nice gold-coloured card sleeves. I thought I'd save $ by not getting envelopes but just get printer to print inserts for my event. This nice lady did the same thing and per insert charges was cheap. But her printer is too far for me to visit so I decided to scout around.

I was recommended this particular shop that is situated in Ikano (shop name starts with "S"). Won't say more about the name. But I emailed then about wanting to print about 100 inserts on cream coloured cardstock. The boss quoted me charges for the inserts and envelopes. I thought the insert charges was good. So I asked what type of paper etc. Then at the end of the query, I said I'll pop by Ikano to visit the shop. he answered that his employee can help.

After a few days, I realise I won't have time to go visit them twice (once to discuss and 2nd to collect the cards). So I wanted to call up to ask if I can send over my template and just get them to print so I can visit them only once to collect them. So I called the boss.

Before I got into much, he butted in and said just visit the shop and the employee can help. I said I can't co often cos I don't have transport and all plus I work 6 days a week with Sunday full as well. So he asked me where I worked. I said Subang. He said, "That's very near only what. I thought you were from overseas. Just come and visit la. My employee will help you."

So I proceeded to try to ask if I can send over the template for them to print (mine is a very simple one... only words, no art work.) But you see, I couldn't get past mid-sentence before he asked why can't the printer who printed my card sleeves do the inserts for me as well. I said that the sleeves were given to me.

He replied, "OH, so it's FREE?" in a very mocking tone.

I thought I'd just ignore that and continued by saying I wanted to print inserts for that on cardboard type paper. Again he butted in before I finished and asked why don't I just use laser-printer and print myself. Black words enough la. So I said I wanted the printing to be nicer so that's why I'm getting the his store to print for me.

Guess what he said.

Yes, just guess.....

"What for? After all you got the sleeves for free so it shows that you don't really care much about it anyway."

I was like, ".............."

Imagine how I felt. I was so geram throughout lunch. So anyone who knows the shop that I mentioned. Just don't go. Well, I can't say don't go but just don't go if you have very little orders like me (100 inserts) and is so cheap that you decided to get something FREE from other people because you are on a budget. Otherwise, the boss will think you are CHEAP and mock you.

You have been warned. Go at your own risk. :bruce:

---------------

Feel so much better after ranting. Thanks to the forum!

Hi

Can you pls PM me the contact details and website.

Thanks

Jaclyn

Hi,

Just to share..I have a contact for handmade wedding invitations. Their cards are really nice. My friend and sister had their wedding invitations made by them, and were really satisfied with the result. its different la from the usual mass produced printed cards :) anyone want the contact pls pm me. they have a website too.

Hi,

Could someone please send me the contact/website for Nagamas & LH Creative? Thanks very much

shirlinechia@gmail.com

Hi Jacy79,

Their website is http://www.paperthrill.com. My sis really like her invitation card and was so happy when her guests complimented her on her taste...hehe

Hi

Can you pls PM me the contact details and website.

Thanks

Jaclyn

Hi,

Just to share..I have a contact for handmade wedding invitations. Their cards are really nice. My friend and sister had their wedding invitations made by them, and were really satisfied with the result. its different la from the usual mass produced printed cards :) anyone want the contact pls pm me. they have a website too.

Hi,

I just visit and order the wedding invitation card with weddinghouse. you can visit below link. i choose a Oriental Pockets Series and around Rm 2.30/pc. it is simple and nice.

Ms. Fanny

03-7879826627

hi,

i'm looking for wedding card. i did go through the web-site of weddinghouse to find their contact or address, but it doesn't have any information. can u send me thier contact number & contact person? my email: jenny_ytk@yahoo.com

thanks.

One of their agent is Something Special To You in SS2. Tel: 03-78771800

Hi,

Ms. Fanny

03-7879826627

hi,

i'm looking for wedding card. i did go through the web-site of weddinghouse to find their contact or address, but it doesn't have any information. can u send me thier contact number & contact person? my email: jenny_ytk@yahoo.com

thanks.

One of their agent is Something Special To You in SS2. Tel: 03-78771800

does wedding house have an email address i can email to?normally wedding cards must be printed how many months before our wedding?is their contact no really 03-7879826627?

I had mine done at Nagamas Trading. They are located in Pudu also. They have a wide variety and price is very reasonable with good quality. Let me know if anyone interested...

Dear just me,

I wonder if you could share with me the address and contact. Pls pm me at csk0206@yahoo.com.

Thank you very much.

Lovelyme*~

Hi, i am interested, can you send me the photos of your card and how much they charge.

My email add is susanong83[@]gmail.com. Thanks!

I had mine done at Nagamas Trading. They are located in Pudu also. They have a wide variety and price is very reasonable with good quality. Let me know if anyone interested...

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for a reasonably priced wedding invitation card. My future sis-in-law recommended a website http://www.weddingcard999.com/ Has anyone used this vendor before? Are they reliable????? The design quite old fashion! :unsure:

Also, what's the difference between laser/digital printing and offset printing? Can we see the difference when the cards are printed?

Have any of your girls tried Storybook in Tropicana Mall before? Their cards are custom-made and pretty. Am thinking of engaging them :wub:

I guess this thread has been god-forsaken for a while, just wish to try my luck here, has anyone tried Storybook in Tropicana Mall? Am thinking to order wedding invitation card from them. :wink:

Have any of your girls tried Storybook in Tropicana Mall before? Their cards are custom-made and pretty. Am thinking of engaging them :wub:

I guess this thread has been god-forsaken for a while, just wish to try my luck here, has anyone tried Storybook in Tropicana Mall? Am thinking to order wedding invitation card from them. :wink:

They are the sweetest and nicest wedding cards that i know off especially those personlized. Of course, u pay premium price too.

Look for Enya the person in charge. She probably could work out something to your budget and likings.

They are the sweetest and nicest wedding cards that i know off especially those personlized. Of course, u pay premium price too.

Look for Enya the person in charge. She probably could work out something to your budget and likings.

Thanks a lot Janny!! I think I shall drop by the shop and ask for details then, hehe hopefully can get something delicate within my budget. :tongue:

Thanks a lot Janny!! I think I shall drop by the shop and ask for details then, hehe hopefully can get something delicate within my budget. :tongue:

Well, I finally engaged Storybook for my wedding invitation card, wedding table number, and post-wedding thank you card (with slot to insert 4R wedding photo), and guess what, many of my guests still keep my wedding invitation card (although wedding reception is over), and they love my thank you card. smile.gif

Their designs are more towards western style, either simple & elegant, classic, vintage and etc. They provide very nice service too, the owner even specially made two table number for bride & groom with ribbon tied-on to be displayed on our seat, so lovely of her. blush.gif

I will strongly recommend Storybook for anyone who wish to get the very special wedding favor, accessories and etc, but yes, their stuff ain't cheap, so better spare a budget if you really want it. smile.gif