baby pig

wedding invitation cards

hi guys,

check out www.justscan.com.my

cards are lovely and the person in charge is debra. very efficient and friendly.

can discuss anything via email.

hope this helps ;)

DONT ever ever try ROSE CARD MARKETING....they are not pro at all!!! I just collect my wedding card this afternoon....you know, they still make mistake....I already do the ammenment for the wedding card more than 15 times and fax here and there until my friends all laugh at me and ask me just give them the fax copy enough already instead of the weddign acrd...sigh!!! and they still make mistake after the final confirmation....OH MY GOD!! now have to wait somemore to get the new one....I have loss all the confident with them and I ask the restaurant's manager liases with them...I don't want to talk to them anymore!!!

1st mistake

wrong date

2nd mistake

my wedding website have space in between (where got website add have space one - no brain at all)

3rd mistake

font size wrong

4th mistake

name wrong

although the mistake is all minor minor one but the keep on repeat the same mistake...like after I let them know the 1st mistake, they will correct and make the 2nd and 3rd mistake...after I correct them, the will repeat the 1st mistake + 4th mistake like no ending story.....

after I personally go to their shop to do the final copy....they faxed a fresh copy to me and the process start again...I told them I already go to the shop to do the confirmation and u know what they told me? " we lost ur copy already" wa lau eh!!! WTH!!!

can't imagine how can they do their business?

Dear All,

I got my wedding card about 2 weeks ago... very happy :D:D the printer is very professional and they have a wide variety of cards. they also have branches in KL, Johor, Penang and Singapore. Their price is very reasonable - mine was RM 1.50 including printing and envelope...

My wedding card supplier hav a wide range of ready made wedding invitation card. around rm1.60 to rm2.20, slightly expensiv cox the paper quality is real good. of cox u can customize your favorite design, it will cost a bit more. can PM me if u have interest :)

Dear All,

I got my wedding card about 2 weeks ago... very happy :D:D the printer is very professional and they have a wide variety of cards. they also have branches in KL, Johor, Penang and Singapore. Their price is very reasonable - mine was RM 1.50 including printing and envelope...

Hi,

mind to share which printing shop u went to? also, is there any website to refer to? Thanks in advanced ya~ *wink*

Hi JustMe,

May I have the contact pls? Thanks :)

TT

Dear All,

My wedding card supplier hav a wide range of ready made wedding invitation card. around rm1.60 to rm2.20, slightly expensiv cox the paper quality is real good. of cox u can customize your favorite design, it will cost a bit more. can PM me if u have interest :)

Hi Lau Yong

May I have the contact pls? Many thanks

LTT

Hey gals, I visited Chan Brothers today because I'd heard it was very reasonable... but I got a bit of a shock when the price per card of a simple card (I feel) was almost close to RM5! The design was very plain (and kinda old-fashioned for me), so I was a bit stunned when I got the quote.

After talking with my FH, we think it's because it's because it's a three-fold card PLUS an inside paper, so basically, for one card we're using TWO A4 sized paper. At least, that's the reason we could come up with.

Oh, but don't get me wrong about Chan Brothers. Despite the shock in price, the person who attended us was patient and polite. But of course, we just looked at their catalog and just ask about the quote, so we didn't really have that much experience with them.

But I can't help but wonder: am I supposed to negotiate or bargain the price down? Or did I just underbudget/underestimate the price of the average card? I thought a cheap card would be <2.50, the average 2.50 -3.50 and then the more expensive (e.g. pocketfolds, etc) would be 3.50 and above? Did I get it all wrong?

Hey gals, I visited Chan Brothers today because I'd heard it was very reasonable... but I got a bit of a shock when the price per card of a simple card (I feel) was almost close to RM5! The design was very plain (and kinda old-fashioned for me), so I was a bit stunned when I got the quote.

After talking with my FH, we think it's because it's because it's a three-fold card PLUS an inside paper, so basically, for one card we're using TWO A4 sized paper. At least, that's the reason we could come up with.

Oh, but don't get me wrong about Chan Brothers. Despite the shock in price, the person who attended us was patient and polite. But of course, we just looked at their catalog and just ask about the quote, so we didn't really have that much experience with them.

But I can't help but wonder: am I supposed to negotiate or bargain the price down? Or did I just underbudget/underestimate the price of the average card? I thought a cheap card would be <2.50, the average 2.50 -3.50 and then the more expensive (e.g. pocketfolds, etc) would be 3.50 and above? Did I get it all wrong?

woah.. very expensive! I also got similar quotations from other printers and decided to DIY after hearing about the prices. Maybe if you customize, reducing paper quantity and stuff, the price may reduce.

Hi, I recently got my wedding cards printed at Rose Card Marketing located in Kepong Baru, and it was a very disappointing experience. When selecting our cards, my hb and I were advised that we could change the inlay from the usual pink paper to a different type of paper from their selection, of course, with extra cost. We agreed and was happy to know that the cards would be ready in 2 weeks. 2 weeks went by without a peep from them, so I called to enquire about my cards' status. To my dismay, the cards were not ready and as if that was not bad enough, I was advised that the paper I had chosen was not appropriate for double sided printing (their standard process for printing the maps in the cards). The sales rep even had the cheek to ask me to pay more to print the maps separately and that I would have to wait some more for my cards. When I explained that she should have told me from the start that the paper I picked from her selection could not be used for double sided printing, and that they should bear the cost for the blunder and delay, she pretended to have lost her brain for simple reasoning. When I asked her to return my deposit because I wanted to cancel the printing, she said it was not refundable! In the end, because I was desperately pressed for time, I had to change the inlay back to the pink ones (which I never wanted) because that seemed to be the only type they could manage. I should have realized how "good" they were when they made countless spelling errors (couldn't spell "share in" properly, spelled the hotel's name wrongly 3 times, put wrong email address in their own name cards etc) in the sign off copy despite copying word for word what I had sent them in a word document. Well, that was my experience!

Dear all,

I have browsed thru this forum alot but still couldn't find much about wedding invitation cards contact...Well, I am working abroad so very hard to do survey lo...I always rely on this forum to find/dcide on things hehe...I heard alot of bad comments about LH creative :unsure: ..So anyone knows anyone who do good printing or any website plz let me know? Really appreciate it ya...

Baby Pig

hey baby pig, try this www.weddinghouse.com.my

nice design.

Hi ,

I have just order from LH creative in pudu last week, we have survey many printing shop around tat area.

Finally have choose LH creative cox their price is the cheapest one among others....

After 2 days they have send us the art work to see,they r fast in artwork..

But as wat other forumer said, thy really make many mistake..

But those are small problem for us cox we ale d know tat early...So we have become more careful when we

check for the art work.. thy even wrote my chinese calendar date wrongly! So everyone that wanna do printing there

,make sure u check tat...(tat is serious matter!)

We have correct our artwork for 2 times, thn ready to print ,who know thy phone us and say the white card that we

wanna use ale d out of stock,so we have no choices ...use yellow card..

Now waiting our card ...hope everything wil be ok .....

I had mine done at Nagamas Trading. They are located in Pudu also. They have a wide variety and price is very reasonable with good quality. Let me know if anyone interested...

I had mine done at Nagamas Trading. They are located in Pudu also. They have a wide variety and price is very reasonable with good quality. Let me know if anyone interested...

Hi just_me_1018, do you the website of Nagamas Trading as I'm staying in Penang? Tq

Hi just_me_1018, do you the website of Nagamas Trading as I'm staying in Penang? Tq

I've PM'ed you the website.... :wink:

Hi, can i have the company contac and address oso?

thx

I did think sunflower is quite expensive but I thought that's the KL price. ;) ..I found another one called lovely romance..I don't know the price though coz I can't visit the shop yet...will visit them in January during CNY..

http://lovely-romance.com/en/invitation_card4.html

Hello,

i have check out this website, very nice site, beside the wedding cards provide alot of small little thing for wedding . i am quite interested to visit their shop. where is the shop ya? do you have the address? i can not fint it at their website, only posted email contact.

can let me know? thx thx :)

Hi, can i have the company contac and address oso?

thx

I've PM'ed you the contact already...

I did think sunflower is quite expensive but I thought that's the KL price. ;) ..I found another one called lovely romance..I don't know the price though coz I can't visit the shop yet...will visit them in January during CNY..

Hello,

i have check out this website, very nice site, beside the wedding cards provide alot of small little thing for wedding . i am quite interested to visit their shop. where is the shop ya? do you have the address? i can not fint it at their website, only posted email contact.

Hi there...can I have the shop address too? Their items look cool & would like to check out the real thing...

Hello,

Hi there...can I have the shop address too? Their items look cool & would like to check out the real thing...

I also intereste after view the webside,

pls pm me the address also

ong7_2001@msn.com

thnks

Hi,

I just get my wedding card yesterday..and feel very satisfied with the card and services. i am stay in KL now and i am rush to give the card to my hometown's parents. what make me feel so satisfied with the wedding card supplier is, they can sent it to my hometown without any transportation

charges by 5 days time. So my parents got more time to planning the distribute schedule. If anyone need the contact can email to me. lkimkay86@yahoo.com

Hi,

I just get my wedding card yesterday..and feel very satisfied with the card and services. i am stay in KL now and i am rush to give the card to my hometown's parents. what make me feel so satisfied with the wedding card supplier is, they can sent it to my hometown without any transportation

charges by 5 days time. So my parents got more time to planning the distribute schedule. If anyone need the contact can email to me. lkimkay86@yahoo.com

Please attach the pic for us to see!

HI just me 1018,

Please send me theresathin@yahoo.com

Thank you