baby pig

wedding invitation cards

Wedding invitations are considered as the first impression of your wedding on your closed ones, So should be chosen wisely. According to me wedding cards should be of medium sized & light in weight. But if planning to arrange wedding in Royal style, Scroll cards ll suit in that situation. Its all upon you which kind of theme you are arranging.

Have a look at some of the samples:-

D-5551.jpgD-5295.jpgD-5036.jpgs20.jpgS1.jpg

Now your invitation card is ready for printing. Make sure to get a sample before the final printing because it gives you an opportunity to make changes if required. Proof read the card carefully; check spellings, date, venue and wordings. Once you are sure then you can go ahead and give node for the printing.

Indian Wedding Card

Muslim Invitations

Hi all, you can try Paper and Colour, Meg Cheong megcheong@gmail.com +60169391984. She customises invitations, wedding favours and even do wedding deco! She works hand in hand with a great wedding planner who knows the industry well too! Drop her a message if you girls are looking for an affordable quotation. You can check her out through her FB page "Paper & Colour" and read her review from a bride to be at www.bobostephanie.com

Hi,

I ordered invitations in July and I LOVE THEM!! All of my guest keep saying that they have never seen wedding invitations as esquisite as mine! The help desk was amazing and they were delivered in perfect time! Thank you so much for creating such beautiful work that helps make my wedding day that more special. Again,Thank you!

Hi all,

Feel free to check out www.facebook.com/thistlecards

In conjunction with Thistle Cards' new opening, we are now offering "Just Married" car plates for only RM 88 to all Malaysia Brides' members. Shipping is free to Peninsular Malaysia and RM10 for Sabah and Sarawak.

10% discount on all predesign and customise wedding invitations and favors.

Do visit us regularly for new updates.

post-44755-0-87956700-1350892751_thumb.j

post-44755-0-47253800-1350892752_thumb.j

post-44755-0-10140000-1350892753_thumb.j

Hi all,

Feel free to check out www.facebook.com/thistlecards

In conjunction with Thistle Cards' new opening, we are now offering "Just Married" car plates for only RM 88 to all Malaysia Brides' members. Shipping is free to Peninsular Malaysia and RM10 for Sabah and Sarawak.

10% discount on all predesign and customise wedding invitations and favors.

Do visit us regularly for new updates.

post-44755-0-87956700-1350892751_thumb.j

post-44755-0-47253800-1350892752_thumb.j

post-44755-0-10140000-1350892753_thumb.j

the cards are very nice ! i wonder how much they cost....must be more than RM5 / piece rite?

Hi Rose,

Thank you very much. Our wedding invitations priced from RM2.80/pc for a standard design (print only and no other finishing). Available sizes and materials as follow:

12cm x 17cm

10cm x 20cm

14.5cm x 14.5cm

Paper:

Linen (From RM3.20/pc onwards)

Bright White (From RM2.80/pc onwards)

Metalic (From RM3.20/pc onwards)

For personalised cards, we can always customise it to your liking and cost. Most of our cards starts from RM3.50 and above.

For other enquiries, feel free to email us at: thistlecards@gmail.com

Hi dear all,

you look for jiashiow@hotmail.com

She customizes invitation cards based on your preferred design.
She is very detailing on each of every part of the design and material used.
Anyhow, you may drop her email to get affordable quotation.

I love her design :)

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="joycesmloo" data-cid="402862" data-time="1350892893"><p>

Hi all,<br />

<br />

Feel free to check out <a href='http://www.facebook.com/thistlecards'>www.facebook.com/thistlecards</a><br />

<br />

In conjunction with Thistle Cards' new opening, we are now offering "Just Married" car plates for only RM 88 to all Malaysia Brides' members. Shipping is free to Peninsular Malaysia and RM10 for Sabah and Sarawak.<br />

10% discount on all predesign and customise wedding invitations and favors.<br />

<br />

Do visit us regularly for new updates.<br />

<br />

<a href='http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2393'>1.jpg</a><br />

<br />

<a href='http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2394'>2.jpg</a><br />

<br />

<a href='http://www.malaysiabrides.com/forum/index.php?app=core&module=attach§ion=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2395'>54372_283106728474555_439603636_o.jpg</a></p></blockquote>

Hi, how much are your just married car plates and how long will it take?

Thanks!