rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

Hi everyone,

May i know how much KG charge for add on 1 pose? I plan to add more than 10 poses, so how much i should pay ah?

Hope can get the answer by u all....

Tq very much....

Hi Evelyn,

yeah, i want OD and KG's RM900 packages does include OD. I actually do consider your suggestion on Armadale. I like their style of photography, very natural and like the fact that they give back all the softcopies. Unfortunately, they are not opening on Monday. :-( As I said before, I will only be in KL on Monday and Tuesday: Monday for trying gown and Tuesday for PS. Sigh! So difficult to organise. Well, will see if Armadale is willing to open for me on Monday. :-D

Hi All,

Just to share my experience with u gals on their poor service.

I trying to clarify with Sam Leong (who is not my PG) that day on the Actual Day's gown package. He confirmed that all those signed before mid valley fair are authorise to choose gowns from SS2 branch. I thought that should be confirmed by every PG at KG. After all, I told and re-check with my PG...(Eugene), he told me nobody can confirm because they all not having discussion yet on this issue. I told him, Sam already confirmed to me, then my PG said he don't know. It can be Sam's fault also. Untill now, i keep asking diff. PG..(used to ask sam chui) also, end up they just pushing the balls around with no answer.

Today i called up their office and re-check with Naomi (graphic designer) who confirmed me before in the presence of sam leong, she said not confirm pula..this time...huh??? Are they trying to play trick to us??

Really dissapointed with their service because my PG not providing good service to us. Everytime promise us sth..but never accomplish...when we keep calling his hp, he rejected to pick up. I try to call him from my office fixed line which the no. not recognise in his hp...after 1st ring..he already answer the call...so..what is he trying to escape...???

hai....really duno what to say nw...cos everyone is saying 'good words' here...so i dare not spoil jz because of my personal experience...thats y i seldom post my comment here...but then really cant tahan already....gals, pls be smart when deal with them...

i personally feel sam leong n sam chui are providing better service compare to others...thus, for those who is interested with their skill...do 'book' both of them....rather than my PG....who is totally unresponsible in handling all those tibits...he will only providing his PS skill....dont expect any follow up task from him....

datina,

PM you already. better check the replacement MUA portfolio, the one assigned to me - from their description was one of the TOP MUA in the industry :P

when i finally met the MUA and chat her, she's very fresh and only had 1 year ++ experience as a MUA, i was almost hyperventilating once i found out about that, cos my expectation of TOP and thiers is totally different :P

when i think of TOP its something like Sharon/Cynthia from weddingisle with 15 years of experiance as MUA... anyway its back to expectations again :D just try not to expect so much :)

iwinelin,

not sure if you are going for the RM900 package with local OD, if you are, and your main concern is getting back all the photos in high resolution files, do consider what i send over to you. its almost similar to KG offer, but with lesser gowns, but the plus point is you get EVERYthing back in high resolution. so thats one more option for you to consider :)

happy searching!

hi evelynsaw,

mind to tell me who is ur PG & MUA?

To all btb, especially to those who haven't signed up any PS package, here my 2 cents,

During my survey before engaging KG, I did my research online and do survey by visiting about 5-6 bridal shops and from there then only I compared the packages offered by the BS, I even draw up an excel spreadsheet for easy compare. I could visit more BS but I don't have the luxury of time to do so during that time. By reading comments online, I did notice alot of BTB complaining about their dispute with BS they engaged and they did warn us to write down everything in black & white. This is what our fellow MBTB keeps telling us in this forum. Since this topic initiated a year ago, we can see alot of good comments, and KG's offered competitive promotion package during their opening and I can tell you their package are the best in town in terms of the price they offered, eg. other BS charged additional of 600-800 for outstation shooting on top of a RM3000+ package but KG only charge RM2800 and AD stuff are included, and this is one of the reason why I signed up with them,of course I must 1st like their PG skills lah. I agreed with what Junyan said, the newly signed up BTB can't compared their package with us as this was a year old package.

Eventually, KG has developed their brand and became well-known, and of course they have all rights to increase prices or revised their package like what other BS did. And don't blame them 'cos they are doing business and they need to survive, just like any other BS.

What we, BTB, can do is to do our best to minimise any dispute, make it clear by having black & white, clarify each & everything that is not sure. I'm not saying KG did a good job, in fact they have alot of miscommunication as well and there's still room for improvement. Please bear in mind even well-established BS's service also can be as sucks. But I still can tolerate with KG because I still see their plus point and so far I don't have any major unpleasant experience with them yet.

I don't intend to offend anyone. I just want to express my feelings to your after reading about comments in this forum recently. In fact, I would like to thank Evelyn for warning me to try gowns after alteration and before PS. I did that and luckily I did. So to all BTB who are going to take PS soon, do seriously take note on comments from those who have taken their PS.

As for myself, my advice is to take initiative to ask KG or other BTB instead of waiting for them to tell you what to do. By doing so you've got nothing to loose. E.g, need to wear buttoned shirt, don't apply sunblock to your face before makeup, bring along sport shoes, facial appt have to be at least a mth before PS, longer hair is better for hairdo during PS. I hope your get what I mean. Do make things clear before sign up while you still have bargaining power.

Btw, don't misinterpret me as KG staff or friend, I'm not, I'm just one of their customer.

secretgarden,

im agreed all the points that u mentioned!!

we should always make things clear, know what we want b4 we sign up. :)

angeline,

em.. Dunno what to say.. Wish u good luck n be a happy bride :)

carmen,

i think ur pacakge is diff wt us.. So i think our rate might not applicable to u??

For my package is rm10 per pose. But i think urs should be more than this rate cuz ur package is diff.

Is better u check to KG.

Im agreed wt Junyan's said:

KG package is different from time to time, so cannot compare with previous package tat other BTB sign, just as a reference la............

(many BTB signed when KG newly open, so sure get cheaper package and discount, but dun forget, tat time gowns selection also isn't tat much...........)

ya...agreed with u oso secret garden...this is what happened to us because we thrust them since the 1st day we went to visit their studio because we read so much compliment from here...this forum...then we do not have any protection in our heart..thats why not every single things we ask them to put in writting. For exp, photo touch up, high resolution photo, actual day gowns (which they claimed their gowns are not categorise)...but now....since their business is expanded...we can feel the 'CHANGES' in their service...

anyhow, i do not have any intention to blame them because i know this is not because of company fault...likely to be the PG's character..

last night, i sms sam. When he called me back...i told him my problem because i really hate to deal with my existing PG. He is vry helpful and made everything clear compare to others...at least, i can realease my burden from my heart...

so, the most important thing to do when sign up a package with any one of the BS shop..is 'B&W' (Black and white) even though it is a very minor stuff because it could be your problem to encounter in future. =) thanks for everyone...i will be ok...

Hi all,

Another advice from me.....

Initially, after the measurement, exactly a month before my PS 'cos I don't want to take leave just to do gown fittings a day before my PS, I did actually ask them whether need to try gowns after alteration but they said no need. After reading Evelyn's advice, I requested to try gown on the day of my PS. And apparently 3 of the gowns weren't fit, quickly my MUA altered my gowns. Fyi, my weight doesn't fluctuate too much usually and I don't think I've gain/ loss weight during that time. So, for those who are going to have their PS in future, do take note that another round of gown fitting is needed after the alteration as no one knows you've gain/loss weight loss more than you do unless you tell.

Hi JoeyCC & Selinawei,

pls gave me your email address....btw, I only have 4 softcopies onhand to share, PG only allowed me to take back 4 pic... :unsure:

ya...agreed with u oso secret garden...this is what happened to us because we thrust them since the 1st day we went to visit their studio because we read so much compliment from here...this forum...then we do not have any protection in our heart..thats why not every single things we ask them to put in writting. For exp, photo touch up, high resolution photo, actual day gowns (which they claimed their gowns are not categorise)...but now....since their business is expanded...we can feel the 'CHANGES' in their service...

anyhow, i do not have any intention to blame them because i know this is not because of company fault...likely to be the PG's character..

last night, i sms sam. When he called me back...i told him my problem because i really hate to deal with my existing PG. He is vry helpful and made everything clear compare to others...at least, i can realease my burden from my heart...

so, the most important thing to do when sign up a package with any one of the BS shop..is 'B&W' (Black and white) even though it is a very minor stuff because it could be your problem to encounter in future. =) thanks for everyone...i will be ok...

Hi Angeline,

Glad to know that your dispute with them have been solved.

btw, who's ur PG?

Hi Secretgarden,

My email add is cc.joey@yahoo.com.

Choose ur photos already? Where's ur outdoor PS location?

Hi joeyCC,

link sent.

Yup, just select my pic last week. I took my PS at KTM & Cameron Highlands.

secretgarden,

May i share ur PS photos? Appreciate u can pm me. Thanks

I wish to go KTM to take photos too.. For ur case, KTM + cameron, consider 2 OD or 1 OD?

Hi Crysta,

Can you share me your photos?

My email: sherylhy@gmail.com

Thank you...

Crysta,

Ur photos really nice & u r very pretty o. :P Noticed that u hav 109 photos in an album, may i know how many pages & what is the album size?

Kaede03,

I would like to hav a look as well, pls share with me.

Thanks.

Hi JoeyCC,

Thanks for your praise wo..paiseh..am just an ordinary gal..thanks to the MUA & PG..haha :D

My album got 30 pages if i'm not mistaken & the size is 12x36.

secretgarden, you took photos in Cameron Highlands? Can show me the photos? Very sam si si if I should take my anniversary photos there. You can PM or email me at tlytang@gmail.com

Thanks

hi Eve & gals,

I thinks i should apologize to all of u le.. Mb my wedding diaries blog make u all confused alr.. It's NOT advertisement as u gals think le.. Pai seh la.. It just few of my photos, i think 4R only n they framed it. Then these few photos were put all togather with many many others framed photos. (u ll know if u visited their booth at fair).

Eve, my case is diff ur cousin le.. Ur cousin's 1 seems like really ADVERTISEMENT la.. Mine 1 only 4 or 5 small small photos only..

And i agreed wt Junyan, they r really take k of client's privacy.. They wont show other bride's photos to us without the owner permission. Like i requested 1 of my fren's wedding photos to view(my personal fren who took PS at KG too, n same AD wt me too), they not allowed too le..

Eve, oh.. ur PG at HK for 2 weekd mah.. So mb u need to pay a liitle bit patient la.. Cuz he is overseas mah.. :P

Hello BeiBei,

Please sharing your beautiful photo with me, my email is feitan3@hotmail.com. Thank you very much and i'll give you comment.

hi feitan,

I have PM u the link alr.. Thanks

Hi BeiBei,

Can you please charing your photo with me, my email is chelvychan@yahoo.com.sg. Thanks