rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

Hi Fish,

Thanks for your info...

I enjoyed during my PS....

so u need to bring de following:

3. nude bra / silicon bra ( better buy outside, only RM30-40 for 1 set, i bought during promotion only RM20, no need spend much if u only use for PS & AD only, now i also throw a side only. i got fren bought RM200 1 set for silicon bra,not worth loh), mUA will wear for u at there, so no worry.they know to push up for u.

I bought it from KG, RM60

7. RM60 for 2 bottles ampoulse pay to MUA by cash. 1bottle for u & him.

MUA said 2 bottles for me n 1 bottle for him.how come i need more one?haha...

8. did ur manicure for finger nails 1-2days before, u may do those simple french manicure also can if not ur photos shown ur fingers not nice u will feel sad.smile_tongue.gif

I did simple french manicure. But duno can see it in photo mou... :rolleyes:

Can u PM ur link of ur wedding photo to me?

TQ

How many locations do they shoot and how long does the session last? Say i wanted to go Melaka or Port Dickson to shoot would that be extra? And does anyone know how much?

I gather that you girls book in advance and have plently of time to choose gowns etc but as i won't be there to choose gowns do you think they'll be much to choose from? Also im not exactly blessed with a good body so im not skinny, do they have gowns for bigger bodies?

Also would someone please be kind enough to forward some lovely photos? Email is cwylee@hotmail.com

Thank you and i probably back with more questions!

Usually if u take their Ala carte package, RM900, it will include indoor and one local outdoor location (e.g within klang valley, putrajaya etc).

u will get 4 gowns, 2 for indoor n 2 for outdoor. Additional make up stuff are separately charged (eyelashes, hairspray, ampule, body powder etc).

usually take a whole day. this package will only include touched up soft copies in locked format (able to print 8r) and will have their websites watermark.

u can buy back unlocked copies without watermark for RM10 per pose. usually about 100-150 poses will be taken for the whole session.

if u work n pose fast then u will get more poses if not it will be a borderline 110-120++.

If u choose locations like PD n melaka they will have additional surcharges about RM500-800 ..i'm not too sure.

For cameron highlands its about RM1800 inclusive of one nights stay.

As for gowns their numbers are quite limited if compared to most other bigger BS in the area but getting 4 gowns out isnt really a problem.

im an M size they have many other gowns that fit well till L sizes too but u have to select the design that slims u most.

I'll mail u the album link for the ala carte they did for me. ^__^ my pg was cam chui n MUA was crystal.

Some additional info i did previously about the alacarte n photobook charges.

KG RM900 package is an ala carte pack that doesnt include photobook. u can make photo book with them as ala carte is for ppl to save money and only spend more if they like the outcome of the photos. no point book 2.8k BS package then pictures come out not nice but u end up paying the full amount which already includes the photobook. for KG u take pics, like the outcome then only add more $$ to print the book. for a 20 page with 30 pose it will only cost RM860 or so. meaning total for shooting, all softcopies and photobook also RM1860! how to compare =x

they calculate the book based on size of book.

each book size has its own price per page, this one is for a averagely large one (cant rmbr the size)

RM28 per page = RM56 per full layout across (2 pages joined together when u open).

10 layout spreads/20pages = RM560

then u calculate the number of poses u want to put in book, the minimum they suggest is 30 pose.

1 pose = RM10 so 30 pose = RM300

RM560 + RM300 = RM860

if u want more poses in book then u just keep add RM10 for each e.g:

RM560 + RM500 for 50 poses = RM1060

add that to ur RM900 package and u get RM1960 only!

but of coz if u already know u like them then go for their package as it will give u more added items like AD gowns as well, car deco, bouquet, more gowns for PS etc.

hi aisumomo,

Your photos are great. i 've signed up with KG as well on my actual day. my pre-wedding was done by Wedding Couture ...and they've done a good job.

I wonder how's KG's work , mind to share your photos with me at alicia_pf@hotmail.com as your photos looks really good. :wub:

well the morning session by sam chui was good but the night time by Eugene was a bit of a let down.

>< not bad but below what i was expecting i guess. maybe coz i nvr worked with him before hand so there was lack of communication.

i didnt even have his HP number. we didnt have the few shoots ppl usually do before the weddign dinner of the couple or the preperation in dressing room etc.

why? coz we didnt have his contact number nor know what he even looked like x.x we didnt even know what time he arrived during the dinner.

** i think i PMed u the link already right @__@ a little blur as to which i've replied n those i havent.

yes, i faced a bit prob in selecting gowns as i can only get 2 gowns that i like as there are some designs unavailable at that time. finally, i still managed to select 4 gowns for PS with help. (but in the photos they look not bad)

during gown fitting, assistant will bring gowns of different designs for you to fit. i mean, u can have fun with different designs and material even if you dont like it at your first sight. always try it out first. (dont judge a book by its cover :p) After a few gowns and communication, assistant will roughly know your taste and she will bring in more gowns that up to your liking.

my 2cents, since it's just a photo shooting session, try to have gowns with different designs so that you can have more styles ie: cute, modern, shanghai feel, natural..etc :cool:

i signed up ala carte too. i managed to nego for an FOC additional hairdo for my gown prior signing up. I think you can try to tell them bout this even after signing, so far they are quite flex la . i remembered they "mumbled" if extra too many (2-3 gowns) cannot la~ but one is fine. Remember to show MUA the gown before make over so that she knows what accessories to bring out (if u wish to go OD)

good luck!

Panda, thanks for your infomation. Perhaps I should try again.

Hi all KG brides,

I visited KG booth at Midvalley (wedding fair) on last weekend, so ended up i signed a package of RM3688.

I do not know whether i made a right decision.. :wacko3:

Please share your lovely photos or experiences/opinion with me.

my email : nicehoney88@hotmail.com

Thanking you in advance.... :lol:

hi, can share your package with me?

i still thinking wan to sign up the KG package onot?

Hi all, I've jz signed up yday and quite worried if I've made an abrupt decision.

I've signed up both PS + AD which I feel a bit regretted after discussing with other ppl regarding the price in other BS..

Anyone signed up both PS + AD before? pls tell me the price offered. Thanks :)

Hi hi..i also have sign up package with KP on saturday. RM3688. I think the price is OK as i compared with my sis one which is taken at other BS,hers also same price but then cant take back all soft copy...

Hi hi..i also have sign up package with KP on saturday. RM3688. I think the price is OK as i compared with my sis one which is taken at other BS,hers also same price but then cant take back all soft copy...

Hi Cheryl,

I signed up the 3688 + AD too. but dunno worth it or not. coz I heard 2k++ can get a fairly nice PS. In fact, the list that they put down is only to return the soft copied with the pic that we chosen, not all.. is this how they tell you or u got the chance to ask them to return all back?

How many locations do they shoot and how long does the session last? Say i wanted to go Melaka or Port Dickson to shoot would that be extra? And does anyone know how much?

I gather that you girls book in advance and have plently of time to choose gowns etc but as i won't be there to choose gowns do you think they'll be much to choose from? Also im not exactly blessed with a good body so im not skinny, do they have gowns for bigger bodies?

Also would someone please be kind enough to forward some lovely photos? Email is cwylee@hotmail.com

Thank you and i probably back with more questions!

Usually if u take their Ala carte package, RM900, it will include indoor and one local outdoor location (e.g within klang valley, putrajaya etc).

u will get 4 gowns, 2 for indoor n 2 for outdoor. Additional make up stuff are separately charged (eyelashes, hairspray, ampule, body powder etc).

usually take a whole day. this package will only include touched up soft copies in locked format (able to print 8r) and will have their websites watermark.

u can buy back unlocked copies without watermark for RM10 per pose. usually about 100-150 poses will be taken for the whole session.

if u work n pose fast then u will get more poses if not it will be a borderline 110-120++.

If u choose locations like PD n melaka they will have additional surcharges about RM500-800 ..i'm not too sure.

For cameron highlands its about RM1800 inclusive of one nights stay.

As for gowns their numbers are quite limited if compared to most other bigger BS in the area but getting 4 gowns out isnt really a problem.

im an M size they have many other gowns that fit well till L sizes too but u have to select the design that slims u most.

I'll mail u the album link for the ala carte they did for me. ^__^ my pg was cam chui n MUA was crystal.

Some additional info i did previously about the alacarte n photobook charges.

KG RM900 package is an ala carte pack that doesnt include photobook. u can make photo book with them as ala carte is for ppl to save money and only spend more if they like the outcome of the photos. no point book 2.8k BS package then pictures come out not nice but u end up paying the full amount which already includes the photobook. for KG u take pics, like the outcome then only add more $$ to print the book. for a 20 page with 30 pose it will only cost RM860 or so. meaning total for shooting, all softcopies and photobook also RM1860! how to compare =x

they calculate the book based on size of book.

each book size has its own price per page, this one is for a averagely large one (cant rmbr the size)

RM28 per page = RM56 per full layout across (2 pages joined together when u open).

10 layout spreads/20pages = RM560

then u calculate the number of poses u want to put in book, the minimum they suggest is 30 pose.

1 pose = RM10 so 30 pose = RM300

RM560 + RM300 = RM860

if u want more poses in book then u just keep add RM10 for each e.g:

RM560 + RM500 for 50 poses = RM1060

add that to ur RM900 package and u get RM1960 only!

but of coz if u already know u like them then go for their package as it will give u more added items like AD gowns as well, car deco, bouquet, more gowns for PS etc.

hi, aisumomo.

may i have a look at your photos?

winglatte@gmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi all, I actually wonder, is that sam leong or sam chui will be better than the other two? Cause I see almost all of you here taking sam leong or sam chui as PG...

Hi all, I actually wonder, is that sam leong or sam chui will be better than the other two? Cause I see almost all of you here taking sam leong or sam chui as PG...

we actually picked Eugene based on portfolio..

i like his PD work..very natural and lovely..however, i feel like mine is not as "wow" as that.. (but fh likes it very much)

http://eugenechewphoto.blogspot.com/

i think u can choose whoever but most important thing is u like the style

well~ i signed my 2nd ps with them lately, i request for different crew to create different feel, so this round will be taken by Sam Chui

hie wing, the email u posted is not valid o.O

Hi aisumomo,

I'm planning to take Sam as PG on PS and AD. Do you mind to share your pics with me?

alejo_keal@yahoo.ie

thanks yea :)

Hi Cheryl,

I signed up the 3688 + AD too. but dunno worth it or not. coz I heard 2k++ can get a fairly nice PS. In fact, the list that they put down is only to return the soft copied with the pic that we chosen, not all.. is this how they tell you or u got the chance to ask them to return all back?

hi cheryl,

mind to share with me ur package details. tq

lqh2002@hotmail.com

Dear all KG bride,

Nice to meet u, i m new here.

like to sign their package, hope to get best package.

Anyone can help me?

Hi cutiebride,

I just signed up 3688 package..I can tell u more if u wanna know :)

Hi Cheer, Claritzel, Miao, Fish, Panda and tjenny

Mind to share your photo with me?

valens82@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi aisumomo,

Mine to share your photo with me?

valens82@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi, I also signup for RM3688 package during Midvalley wedding fair last saturday.

However, i am just worry they might not have gowns to fit me as i am quite big size although they told me they can alter the gown to fit myself.

By the way, which PG and MUA is the best suggestion for this BS?

Hi aisumomo,

Thanks you very much and i had already go thru the photos.

The photos very natural and colorful... i like it very much~

Dear all KG bride,

Nice to meet u, i m new here.

like to sign their package, hope to get best package.

Anyone can help me?

Hi cutiebride,

I just signed up 3688 package..I can tell u more if u wanna know :)

Thanks,my dear

Can you pm me your package?

you request which photographer and mua?

valens82@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi aisumomo,

valens82@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi, I also signup for RM3688 package during Midvalley wedding fair last saturday.

However, i am just worry they might not have gowns to fit me as i am quite big size although they told me they can alter the gown to fit myself.

Mind to share with me too :wub:alice_79@hotmail.com

just like KG photo,still consider their package.

Anyone got a good package,can PM me?pls~

valens82@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi aisumomo,

valens82@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi...

i m new here,really headache to choose which bridal house, :dash2:

pls help me....anyone can email photos to me.alice_79@hotmail.com

i like natural photo,saw alot sample,all almost the same,scared they use sample that not their own photographer.

Anyone know which Photographer in keep gallery is the best? :wacko3:

Wanna check out their package,is that they only have RM3688 package?

all of their package include all the soft copies?

hie Valens, im mailed u the link ^__^

Hi Aisumomo,

hope to see ur nice nice photo...can you email to me? alice_79@hotmail.com :lol:

Dear all....

i post wrong email, my email is alice_lim79@hotmail.com

anyone pls email me ur photos??

thinking to take KG package, hope to see more photos b4 i decide.

scare i regret. :dash2:

Dear all,

I am new to here. Something that need all of u all advise.

I have signed up with KG in early of this month too. But my package price is RM3388. My PS date is coming on next month. But i havent decide which photographer to take.

Is Benny Khoo and Sam Chui is the best photographer there ? Can anyone please send me their web link or blog ?

How about MUA ? Any recommendation?

I saw from previous post that crystal and Tong tong are not bad.

Please advise me.

Thank you.

Hi all KG brides,

mind to share your lovely photo with me?

i just sign up with them. i wish to see more photo before i make the decision who will be PG...