rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

hi, anyone engaged Keepgallery for actual day photography before?

can share the photo with me, pls??

my email: lilash36@gmail.com

thank you in advance!

i used KG as my Ad PG. SAm chui did the morning session and was good.

Eugene was just so-so only for the night session.

even my wedding decorator took better pictures of the venue then Eugene =/

he lacks the enthusiasm, aesthetic appreciation and keen eye from experience compared to sam chui.

Oops... what wrong?? u must be :( ..... i believe everyone wish to have nice nice pic...

im going to sign up with them soon of the ala carte package.. Can i view sam chui works for morning section before i decide it.. thanks..

Tracy,

I was so amazed when i saw you pre-wedding photo in sam chui's blog taken with the air asia plane & the airport.

So nice, and i think it is something different for Sam Chui too.

You actually stood on the wing of the plane?

Hi Water, Valens82, Serching & Tracy,

I only have a small resolution and without touchup of all my PS photo from KG for my album photo selection.

I have not create any website for my wedding photo yet.

I will create ne when i have a bigger resolution photo from KG.

Then i will send to you all the wedding website link.

Sorry ya...

Lychee

I took a full wedding package with KG during the bridal fair in February 2009. The price is cheaper compare to now.

But i think their price are reasonable & transparent.

However their package are quite basic, not many suite/style for the bride.

KG does not have lots of gowns as other BS, however their wedding gown (for PS & AD) & evening gown for PS are very nice, only not so satisfied with their AD evening gown.

I just had my pre-wedding session 2 weeks ago at Putrajaya.

My PG is Sam Chui. I selected him after viewed all KG PG portfolio from their blog and the album sample they have.

He is very humurous and will make us smile when he saw our tired face or non smiling face.

He also gave ideas and corrected my poses during the photo shooting.

You need to study the outdoor location where you plan to have your PS together with your PG.

I did not particularly select the MUA, so KG assigned Shirley for me. I did not see her name mentioned in any of the KG bride here in the forum. At the beginning, i am a bit worry. But after the session, i must said she is very professional. She is a bit quite, but she is very concentrate in doing her job and i m very satisfied with her make up as well (very natural, simple & not many fancy accessories).

There are 4 couples for shooting on my PS day, i am the first bride to complete my make-up and start with my photo shooting.

I had my PS photo out for selection already (1 week time only), I must said i am very satisfied with the result :)

Hi Lychee,

I had sign up package with KG for taiwan shooting. My PG is Koo -benny, and MUA is Shirly. U mentioned above tht Shirly's style is very natural & simple & not many fancy accessories, but i wish my hair style is follow those taiwan style & feeling.( those elegance, got flower beside) This really make me worry a lots. :sad:

Any ji mui here can let me know more abt Shirly background? :ohmy: Is it her style is quit similiar with " dong dong"?? Coz when i told my PG tht i wish to have those taiwan style and dont wan those wild and aunty hair do. The PG 1st recommended is Shirly liao. :unsure:

Beside tht, Im worry now, as wat i know both of them not a couple. Since my shooting at taiwan total is 5d4nite, i worry they are not matching and argue at taiwan. Is it benny koo good and proffesional? :sad:

Hi Lychee,

I had sign up package with KG for taiwan shooting. My PG is Koo -benny, and MUA is Shirly. U mentioned above tht Shirly's style is very natural & simple & not many fancy accessories, but i wish my hair style is follow those taiwan style & feeling.( those elegance, got flower beside) This really make me worry a lots. :sad:

Any ji mui here can let me know more abt Shirly background? :ohmy: Is it her style is quit similiar with " dong dong"?? Coz when i told my PG tht i wish to have those taiwan style and dont wan those wild and aunty hair do. The PG 1st recommended is Shirly liao. :unsure:

Beside tht, Im worry now, as wat i know both of them not a couple. Since my shooting at taiwan total is 5d4nite, i worry they are not matching and argue at taiwan. Is it benny koo good and proffesional? :sad:

hi carmen,

May i know how much is your taiwan PS package? Cause i never heard they got taiwan package...

Thanks...

I took a full wedding package with KG during the bridal fair in February 2009. The price is cheaper compare to now.

KG does not have lots of gowns as other BS, however their wedding gown (for PS & AD) & evening gown for PS are very nice, only not so satisfied with their AD evening gown.

My PG is Sam Chui. I selected him after viewed all KG PG portfolio from their blog and the album sample they have.

He is very humurous and will make us smile when he saw our tired face or non smiling face.

You need to study the outdoor location where you plan to have your PS together with your PG.

I did not particularly select the MUA, so KG assigned Shirley for me. I did not see her name mentioned in any of the KG bride here in the forum. At the beginning, i am a bit worry. But after the session, i must said she is very professional. She is a bit quite, but she is very concentrate in doing her job and i m very satisfied with her make up as well (very natural, simple & not many fancy accessories).

There are 4 couples for shooting on my PS day, i am the first bride to complete my make-up and start with my photo shooting.

I had my PS photo out for selection already (1 week time only), I must said i am very satisfied with the result :)

Dear Lychee,

Do you mind to share me your package?can you PM me?

i love your photo very much?you got more to share?

:wub:

Dear KG brides,

I took my PS on end of June.My PG is Small Sam and MUA is Christy.They are very nice and funny. I am still choosing my photo.

After 3 weeks of my PS only I get my CD. Luckily my AD is on Dec. So I still got time to choose the pics..

Hmmm..Maybe I put high expectation on my PG..so when I first get my CD I found that I cant choose 60 poses for my album.but after my fiance share his opinion with me..Then I only found that Small Sam did catch some very nice photo :P

Lychee,

Pls PM ur PS to me...Thanks a lot :)

Hi Lychee,

hi, mind to share your Taiwan package with me...

can u pm me or email me...

thanks...

Ji mui,

Actually KG dont have any package, i only let them know my requests. Then based on my requests to quote for me.

I can share some details for u all:-

Actual day

1.Actual day gown: 1 WG & 2 EG

2. Coat: 2 pcs

3. Hand flower

4. Car deco

PS session

1. 5 day 4 nite at taiwan (we will go for 3 full day shooting at taiwan - ken ting, tai zhong & tai bei)

2. 1 day indoor shooting at KL with another 1-2 gown provide ( i think half day only, since only indoor shooting)

3. 1 PG & 1 MUA

4. 6-8 gowns for shooting ( will repeat the gown if necessary, but with different hair do)

5. different Hair do with different gown.

Album

1. Biggest album ( i think is 18x20) - 40 poses

2. Midle album ( i think is 10 x 12 or 8 x 12) - 30 poses

3. bedhead photo with frame - 1pc

4. table top - 2pc ( i will try to request 1 more..hehehehe)

5. sister photo- 60 pc with 10 poses ( they give me 80 pcs, but i no need so much)

6. 1 mini couple album- 11 poses ( choose from 70 poses there) ( becoz i sign the oversea shooting with them, they only free this for me. Ji mui, Pls dont ask from KG, coz i promise to them will not let any 1 to know it becoz they alr stop produce this album)

The above KG charge me is RM6000-7K+- ( sorry ah, cant expose the correct amout. Becoz this is a friendship prices) :ohmy::ohmy:

P/S: For this taiwan shooting, we only need to bear PG & MUA ticket for 1 way only :lol: ( my PG want go taiwan visit his fr, so only offer me to buy return ticket for both) But we also need to bear the hotel fees for them, total 4 nite. :wacko3: :wacko3:

Anyway, since my PG last time been worked as PG at Taiwan for few yrs ago, so he were familiar the taiwan shooting places and those nice food places. Which mean we have a nice tour guide at taiwan, nothing to worry much. Just assume is fun + shooting+ holiday trip lo.. :wub::wub:

Heloo..

1) May i know whose the best make up artist in KG?

2) Sam Chui and Sam Leong?? Which want is better??

3) Anyone know their schedule will be full coming this few months?

I havent go to SS2 and survey yet... Worried their schedule all fully booked..

Miao..

Ji mui,

Actually KG dont have any package, i only let them know my requests. Then based on my requests to quote for me.

Actual day

3. Hand flower

4. Car deco

PS session

1. 5 day 4 nite at taiwan (we will go for 3 full day shooting at taiwan - ken ting, tai zhong & tai bei)

2. 1 day indoor shooting at KL with another 1-2 gown provide ( i think half day only, since only indoor shooting)

3. 1 PG & 1 MUA

4. 6-8 gowns for shooting ( will repeat the gown if necessary, but with different hair do)

Album

5. sister photo- 60 pc with 10 poses ( they give me 80 pcs, but i no need so much)

6. 1 mini couple album- 11 poses ( choose from 70 poses there) ( becoz i sign the oversea shooting with them, they only free this for me. Ji mui, Pls dont ask from KG, coz i promise to them will not let any 1 to know it becoz they alr stop produce this album)

The above KG charge me is RM6000-7K+- ( sorry ah, cant expose the correct amout. Becoz this is a friendship prices) :ohmy::ohmy:

P/S: For this taiwan shooting, we only need to bear PG & MUA ticket for 1 way only :lol: ( my PG want go taiwan visit his fr, so only offer me to buy return ticket for both) But we also need to bear the hotel fees for them, total 4 nite. :wacko3: :wacko3:

Anyway, since my PG last time been worked as PG at Taiwan for few yrs ago, so he were familiar the taiwan shooting places and those nice food places. Which mean we have a nice tour guide at taiwan, nothing to worry much. Just assume is fun + shooting+ holiday trip lo.. :wub::wub:

Hi ~ your package sounds interesting and so much fun~ is the figure rm6k~7K includes accomodation and air fare?

do they give back all softcopies? if i think u can nego with them to get a number of softcopies back at a fixed price lo..3.5 days of PS can easily get >1.5k poses..

bennk koo is the boss,so i think u dont need to worry about quarrel thing la.. :cool: this is also not their first overseas assignment already :)

Ji mui,

Actual day

3. Hand flower

4. Car deco

PS session

3. 1 PG & 1 MUA

Album

Hi ~ your package sounds interesting and so much fun~ is the figure rm6k~7K includes accomodation and air fare?

do they give back all softcopies? if i think u can nego with them to get a number of softcopies back at a fixed price lo..3.5 days of PS can easily get >1.5k poses..

bennk koo is the boss,so i think u dont need to worry about quarrel thing la.. :cool: this is also not their first overseas assignment already :)

Hi, the figure above not included air fare and accomodations. :blink:

Yes, they will return all softcopies without any charges. But only can print max in 5R. I think it's enough for us. We can create some other album such as photobook.

If i wan add poses to my album, KG charge RM10 per pose. Even just RM10 for add 1 pose, but if add all poses to album i think this should very very costly... :dash2::dash2:

Yup, i know they been did so many oversea shooting...But tis taiwan shooting is 1st time for Benny koo. :oops: Still a bit worry lo... Do u know the MUA " shirly" ? How her skills? :smile:

Ji mui,

Actual day

3. Hand flower

4. Car deco

PS session

3. 1 PG & 1 MUA

Album

Hi, the figure above not included air fare and accomodations. :blink:

Yes, they will return all softcopies without any charges. But only can print max in 5R. I think it's enough for us. We can create some other album such as photobook.

If i wan add poses to my album, KG charge RM10 per pose. Even just RM10 for add 1 pose, but if add all poses to album i think this should very very costly... :dash2::dash2:

Yup, i know they been did so many oversea shooting...But tis taiwan shooting is 1st time for Benny koo. :oops: Still a bit worry lo... Do u know the MUA " shirly" ? How her skills? :smile:

Hi Carmen,

I am not sure what do you mean by the Taiwan hair style & feeling that you want. But i think the most important is you communicate it to you MUA, and ask her opinion whether does it suit you or not. Cause what my opinion is the MUA will know what is the best hair style that suit you. I am very satisfied with her make up & hairdo, which i still look like 'me' in actual.

Shirly is a bit queit type of person, but she is very helpful and responsible, so i don't think you need to worry on the quarrel issue, may be just both of them don't talk to each other only....just kidding. I don't know how well Shirly partner with Benny, but if you are looking for someone who is very funny and humurous, she is not the kind of person. Sometimes it depend on each individual.

Since you worry so much on your coming Taiwan shooting, i have just PM you my wedding website link. Hope you able to get a better idea on how is her work.

Lychee

i've learnt that its bad to give into all the free temptations they throw at u during exhibitions.

sad to say u was asucker who fell for the same tactics not once but twice =.=

first with a taiwan BS RM100 but lucky that they refund deposit.

second time was with IR RM500 deposit, cannot refund so used up all for other stuff.

i would say ONLY sign with a particular BS at the exhibition if u have previously already done research on them and seen other BS to compare.

for me, me n hubby so 'lost' see one like one ..see another like another @__@

in the end hard to make decision coz nvr survey and look beneath the surface of those pretty smiles and promises.

i think i went to more then 7 wedding fairs before that to look see. after failing 2 times we decided to skip bridal fairs altogether.

we went of a BS visiting spree, went to several of those at ss2 which we were interested in,

in the end we finalised after comparing everyhting and looking at their packaged dresses and checking out the hidden costs.

this way u get to see their true colours better coz we walked out from ALL the BS without confirming anything.

i noticed among all, KG was the only one with everything clear as crystal, no frills easy n simple. u pay for what u get and u get what u can afford.

Yes I agree with you. You all should survey and ask around as much as you can to get the 'market price' and other costs and procedures. But more importantly is to make sure they can deliver your kind of photographic styles, whether you prefer outdoor, indoor, nature, shadowplay, glamour, architecture etc.

and of course, service and politeness!

Me and my fiancee went to a few of the bigger ones at SS2 (at the T-junction traffic light), a particular shop's consultant we were talking to really turned us off. She was pushy, a bit arrogant and kept telling how good the shop is, even published on newspaper bla bla..so what! she even wanted to argue why should we even survey more, as if we've already arrived at the best one, why bother surveying more. wtf..

So we settled for KG (our friend introduced actually), because we liked their shooting style, friendly service, flexible nego, fairly good selection of gowns and reasonable pricing for the package (especially the rm10/pose extra). I can't judge the PGs and MUAs and post production services yet as we've not scheduled our shooting day. will share once we've done that!

Dear KG brides,

Hope you all enjoyed your photoshoot. I did! I enjoyed my session very much.

Anyhow, the reason I am dropping a note today is to inform all BTB that I'm making some simple things for wedding.

My concept is : personalized, hand-made & affordable.

The reason is because I myself had so much of tough time finding the best things at affordable pricing.

So, since I have been doing favors, guestbooks, bouquets and some little things, I wanted to help out those BTB who are in the same situation as me.

Visit my blog at : http://dazzlinglybeautifulyou.blogspot.com/

Tracy

Hi everyone,

I just finished my PS 2 days ago. My husband and I had a great time with Tong Tong - MUA (last minute change from Crystal to Tong Tong) and Sam Leong - PG. I would like to say that Sam is friendly, easy going and funny! He non stop teasing me and my husband until towards the end of the outdoor PS, we couldn't smile or laugh anymore. Basically we were too tired! Tong Tong has done a great job for me, changing me into someone whom I can't recognise myself. Thumb up for both of them.

Sam told me that I got about 190 pics at the end of the day. I would be viewing them in one week time.

Cheer: You got to call up and arrange an appt, that was what I have been told. I think they have too many customers now and I don't think KG is able to keep up to date on the appt and etc.

Cammy: I think it is better to use their ampuoles since the MUA needs to "cari makan". I brought my own ampoules and the MUA was asking me so many questions like does it suit ur face? Where did you get it? When you sweat, how is the make up and ampoules on your face? So, she used my ampoules but for my husband, she used hers since she said my ampoules is not suitable for my husband. Aiyah, we both have dry skin, can still use the same ampoules but anyway I let her use KG. So I just paid RM30 only.

Will share some pics with you once I get them next week!

Cheers, Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Glad to hear that you are happy with Sam Leong and Tong Tong. My ps is on next tues. Have you got your pictures? If yes, can you share it with me?

Any tips on how should i prepare for the ps? i'm not if i can model as much photos like you next week...

my email mochavanilla11@hotmail.com

Thanks yeah.

cheers

Hi, Lychee,

can u pls pm me your link to view your lovely photos..my email : nicehoney88@hotmail.com.

Thanks alot.. :)

Carmen,

hey~ I got the same MUA as yours! Shirley... i also never work with her..but i think should be ok la..

i will search some styles that i want to show her, maybe u can do the same :) (last time i also showed pics to Crystal and she is able to create the hairstyles that i wanted!)

Lychee,

Mind to share your lovely pics with me?

furrycomet,

i think i know which BS it is :P i accompanied my friends to quite a bit of BS visits in SS2 and sad to say that there are so many BS in SS2 but only this BS said exactly the same thing to me/friends...very pushy.

Hi, I'm also a KG bride but will take PS only by next year. I'm interested to get Sam Chui/Benny to be my PG. Anyone who had them as PG before mind to share with me the pictures?? Would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Hi, I'm also a KG bride but will take PS only by next year. I'm interested to get Sam Chui/Benny to be my PG. Anyone who had them as PG before mind to share with me the pictures?? Would be much appreciated! Thanks!!

Forgot to leave down my email add: bibiwin@hotmail.com Thanks!

Dear all,

I just sign up ala carte package with KG last sunday. Their shop was full house... My god!! Good business..

I was wondering, KG have any below 2k package? Because i'm planning to make one album. If so, total up... is about below 2k.. I'm interested on their actual day gowns too..

Anyone know ?? Mind to share??

Bora Asmara?? Where is this place?

I'm chosing sam leong and dong dong!! But i also likes sam chui works.. ha ha..

Anyone mind to share with me of their photo, please.. please..My shooting will be another 2 weeks...

My email is joey_liong22@hotmail.com

Thanks ya.. Miao..