rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

Hi,

I have chosen Wing as my photographer and MUA assinged to me is Crystal. Anyone has experience with these 2? We both are not good at posing and do not know what to do for a one day shooting.

Feel like cutting my hair before the shooting.

end up i get the cd today... so happy... :lol:

do you sastify with your photo?

yayaya... i like it so much until dunno how to choose...

congrate.. if you dont mind, please let us see see your photo lo...kind of curios with sam's work ..

Weng is a good photographer and crystal is good too! don't worry!

Hi,

I have chosen Wing as my photographer and MUA assinged to me is Crystal. Anyone has experience with these 2? We both are not good at posing and do not know what to do for a one day shooting.

Feel like cutting my hair before the shooting.

i have recently engaged to KG and signed up a package with them. after viewing the softcopies days ago i have a mixture of response and emotions. to be precise, a little of disappointed. in total i have taken 3 times of prewedding photo shoots with my bf (1st is with a SS2 BS, 2nd is with a freelancer, 3rd is with KG). the previous 2 shooting experiences were great and we have great photos n memories. however, the experience with KG that we get is totally what we have not expected.

perhaps i have viewed too much compliments from many brides in the forum and i put much expectations on them... some shots are great and i love them, but some i wonder how the photographer not realise when he took the photos? my bf face was shadowed (not those artistic shots, but natural shots), some part of the bra in the deep V gown was revealed and can see clearly from the photos (cant the photographer remind me or the MUA to make adjustment during the shooting???!!). i felt embarrassed when my mum was there when viewing the photos.

i thought it is photographer's duty to make sure the bride and groom look nice and presentable in the pictures? the photographer should alert the models when they see something was wrong with their gown or dress! i know the photos can be edited when i choose them to be put in the album, but still i cannot accept this kind of photos (they even have the nerve to put keepgallery.com watermark on the photos and gave the CD to me). is this the end product they gave to customer? i think not and should not be.

lastly, they promise to gave me photos in 5R resolution, however when i went to 2 shops to develop the pictures, the staff told me the resolution is low to develop them in 5R. in the end i can only get 4R photos, and even so there were some blur and flaws effects on the photos.

to be honest the MUA and staffs in KG are professional and nice. just that the moment of truths come when we see the photos (which is the most important of all). i will reflect this problem to KG when i go there next time and hope they can give me reasonable explanation.

Hihi,

I am very new here. Did KG give u an explanation to the low rest files? I think you should ask for refund or ask for more free gifts. I went to KG to visit today. I think their gowns for shooting are too old.

Mind to share with me which photographer you engaged in KG? Please pm me.

i have recently engaged to KG and signed up a package with them. after viewing the softcopies days ago i have a mixture of response and emotions. to be precise, a little of disappointed.

perhaps i have viewed too much compliments from many brides in the forum and i put much expectations on them... some shots are great and i love them, but some i wonder how the photographer not realise when he took the photos? my bf face was shadowed (not those artistic shots, but natural shots), some part of the bra in the deep V gown was revealed and can see clearly from the photos (cant the photographer remind me or the MUA to make adjustment during the shooting???!!). i felt embarrassed when my mum was there when viewing the photos.

i thought it is photographer's duty to make sure the bride and groom look nice and presentable in the pictures? the photographer should alert the models when they see something was wrong with their gown or dress! i know the photos can be edited when i choose them to be put in the album, but still i cannot accept this kind of photos (they even have the nerve to put keepgallery.com watermark on the photos and gave the CD to me). is this the end product they gave to customer? i think not and should not be.

to be honest the MUA and staffs in KG are professional and nice. just that the moment of truths come when we see the photos (which is the most important of all). i will reflect this problem to KG when i go there next time and hope they can give me reasonable explanation.

we have same experience and feeling with you when we looking at those softcopy mainly Photographer is not patient in guiding us to poses nicely neither ask us to adjust our gown.. perhaps i am too attacted into their environment shooting skills therefore had not notice they actually not very good in guiding us to poses nicely as compared to other BS when i signed up with them. however we managed to choose enough poses that we purchased and the SA is helping us to touch up them bcus we keep complaint.

Hihi,

I am very new here. Did KG give u an explanation to the low rest files? I think you should ask for refund or ask for more free gifts. I went to KG to visit today. I think their gowns for shooting are too old.

i have yet to go KG to reflect the problem. it is too hard to make appointment with them. always full, full and full, somemore my bf is from johor which make even harder to set the right day to go. i will go there only in the mid of july.

i cant pm u. anyway, the photographer is hxxx wx. he's nice and manage to give us some very nice shots. just that i don't understand why he can ignore the big flaw on my gown and also some other ridiculous shots.

we have same experience and feeling with you when we looking at those softcopy mainly Photographer is not patient in guiding us to poses nicely neither ask us to adjust our gown.. perhaps i am too attacted into their environment shooting skills therefore had not notice they actually not very good in guiding us to poses nicely as compared to other BS when i signed up with them. however we managed to choose enough poses that we purchased and the SA is helping us to touch up them bcus we keep complaint.

thanks for ur advice. i wish i can complain nicely and not release my temper on the day i meet them in july. haha. need some EQ here.

my photographer also asked us to make some ridiculous poses and makes us wonder whether is it going to work?? (from what i have seen from the photos i don't think it's yes.)

Hi Hidemi,

I have also developed my softcopies and found that some of my photos were unclear. I have went to KG to discuss this matter with them. They have mentioned that most probably the photo shop have uses different chemicals that make my photos unclear. She has also asked me to take the same softcopy of the unclear photos to a nearby photo shop at KG Sunway to develop it. She said that the shop understand on how to develop KG's softcopies. She also said that KG is able to develop a clear photo of the same resolution with their machine...They have also hinted that I most probably go to a cheap shop. In view that this is true - my developed photos were only 30 sen per piece ...I have accepted their explanation.

I do not know much about photography and the cost of my developed photos were - Cheap lor!

Hi Hidemi,

I have also developed my softcopies and found that some of my photos were unclear. I have went to KG to discuss this matter with them. They have mentioned that most probably the photo shop have uses different chemicals that make my photos unclear. She has also asked me to take the same softcopy of the unclear photos to a nearby photo shop at KG Sunway to develop it. She said that the shop understand on how to develop KG's softcopies. She also said that KG is able to develop a clear photo of the same resolution with their machine...They have also hinted that I most probably go to a cheap shop. In view that this is true - my developed photos were only 30 sen per piece ...I have accepted their explanation.

I do not know much about photography and the cost of my developed photos were - Cheap lor!

hi, thanks for ur explanation. perhaps u r true, my 4R photos cost only about 35sen. but i thought that's the standard price now? if it needs special printing as KG has told u, then they should have informed other clients before the clients sign package. to me this is a small prob actually. what really pissed me off is the flaw on my gown. how come the photographer not alert me during photoshooting??! it's like i'm wasting money to buy photos that i cant show to other ppl, then somemore i need to spend more money just to touch up those photos. :sauer2:

thanks for ur advice. i wish i can complain nicely and not release my temper on the day i meet them in july. haha. need some EQ here.

my photographer also asked us to make some ridiculous poses and makes us wonder whether is it going to work?? (from what i have seen from the photos i don't think it's yes.)

After viewed the touched up version, i found that their photoshop very good in it just the matter they willing to for us or not....you may try to ask them this or that can touch up or not...poor for them had to cover the photographer's poor work..

As my package is 50 poses, noted it is very obvious that 4 gowns is repeat & repeated actually....

Actually I found KG service is bit poor in the sense they never call up to confirm my photo shoot which was the next day. I was supposed to do my gown fittings as well but they never called and reconfirmed.. everytime i wait and wait but they never call back, i have to call them once and once again to do all the bookings and reconfirmations. Yeah they are always busy as their shop was always filled with people everytime i dropped by. But we as a customer should treat like one as they need our feedback to continue in their business.

I havent got to see my photos yet, so can't comment on their skills. But the experience with them was great tho. The photographer was funny and talked a lot. i like my MUA as she was quite patience and try to make me look as much as the real me.

Do any babes know how long KG takes to give the softcopy CD after the prewedding photo session? I been told in 2 weeks times, but today its already the 14th day but I have yet received any calls from them yet. Do I need to make a call again? Most probably i am a bit too "kan cheong" but i would think all bride-to-be are as they wanna know how the photos turn out to be like right? even my HB is anticipating for it.

Hihi,

i have yet to go KG to reflect the problem. it is too hard to make appointment with them. always full, full and full, somemore my bf is from johor which make even harder to set the right day to go. i will go there only in the mid of july.

i cant pm u. anyway, the photographer is hxxx wx. he's nice and manage to give us some very nice shots. just that i don't understand why he can ignore the big flaw on my gown and also some other ridiculous shots.

my photographer "Exxxxx" also ignored my gown big flaw and riduculous post..... limited and aged gown :(

ya some of their gowns are a bit old... but how about those gowns for actual day? i saw they have different category for AD gowns... any babes hav any idea about it?

Actually I found KG service is bit poor in the sense they never call up to confirm my photo shoot which was the next day. I was supposed to do my gown fittings as well but they never called and reconfirmed.. everytime i wait and wait but they never call back, i have to call them once and once again to do all the bookings and reconfirmations. Yeah they are always busy as their shop was always filled with people everytime i dropped by. But we as a customer should treat like one as they need our feedback to continue in their business.

I havent got to see my photos yet, so can't comment on their skills. But the experience with them was great tho. The photographer was funny and talked a lot. i like my MUA as she was quite patience and try to make me look as much as the real me.

Do any babes know how long KG takes to give the softcopy CD after the prewedding photo session? I been told in 2 weeks times, but today its already the 14th day but I have yet received any calls from them yet. Do I need to make a call again? Most probably i am a bit too "kan cheong" but i would think all bride-to-be are as they wanna know how the photos turn out to be like right? even my HB is anticipating for it.

You should call up and ask.But i know it will takes more than 14days bcos i had mine on 3rd July.When my spouse called up yesterday.they said it will takes 2-3 weeks.I plan to make a complain to the NCCC as I had ald made the full payment but they cant produce me the service as per promise.

got the design album and found design abit weird and they didnt used the touched up photo that we agreed with the SA to do the design :( very stress now as is approaching my wedding date ...y am i so bad luck :(

i also worried about my album layout too. Will go choose my gown for AD soon, any BTB share their experience in the quality of the gown for AD. If not, i need to rent gown from outside lo...

QUOTE (Miao12 @ Apr 1 2010, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

QUOTE (Babybreath @ Mar 10 2010, 11:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I totally agree with Eskay! I'm pretty sure we both share the same PG... cheers.gif Just my 2 cents - Our experience with him - we too started late as oppose to the time told earlier, and ended early. He sorta like rushed towards the end to have a quick wrap up...shooting day went on well. 10 days later when we got the soft copies back, it's a disappointment! I chose a dress with long train, and in most of the photos, not the full length dress was captured, most with the train cut off (i thought that defit the purpose of choosing a dress with long train). About 10% of the photos are off-focused - our faces are blur while the sceneries are sharp...studio photos are much worse, photos capturing only one of my legs (it looks as if I'm one-legged...), pictures with terrible & dirty backdrop, and again, very little photos with full length dress captured (the photos are just so not propotionate, with a lot of blank space on the left, and cut off dress on the right, of course unless you tell me this is his style of shooting?? if yes, it's nothing like his portfolio shown online). I tried calling to speak to the PG to see if there could be any fix, but I never ever get to speak to him. Everytime, it was his assistant who sorta like entertained me, giving all sorta lame excuses - they denied that the photos are off-focused (but c'mon, it's so obvious, and everyone who viewed my album said so!); dirty backdrop? he said - just blur it up lor...; cut off dresses? he said - angle problem, there's not enough space to capture the whole dress in...(but most of the photos are like tat!) What's worse - there are few photos which he 'accidentally' captured in the shadow of himself, someone's fingers, and off the backdrop. I know I can't ask for 100% perfect shots, but I thought he should have done some QC before he passes to us the soft copies...Things like his own shadow, fingers, etc could be erased/cropped off easily...I wouldn't have been so pissed if he would have done that beforehand... Of course, I can't deny that there are some really good shots too! Out of all the soft copies we got back, I would say - 20% are nice, 40% are so so, 40% OMG... To those who has chosen him as your PG - good luck...! *Or I'm just being unlucky that my shooting day was his bad-hair-day... wacko.gif

QUOTE (eskay @ Feb 1 2010, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Jessica22 & to whom it may concern, I believe you think the photos are nice mainly because of the sceneries. I did all the ground work, chose the locations, visited those places myself and took some photos to make sure it looks good. I also planned the itinerary... But in the end KG took all the credits. I can tell you that it is not because of their skill. girl_devil.gifsauer2.gif By the way, I do not recommend my PG. To me, he is not professional, i.e. started late on pre-wedding shoot day as promised but end the session early although I told him I want some night shots. angry.gif Did not use proper lighting system/ flash and results some photos have wrong exposures and (all gardens and city view photos gone). And some photos are actually out of focus. Unfortunately I din't realise until they are printed in album and they said it is like that I have to accept because I chose those photos! And all of his photos are slanted (the horizon is not horizontal, i.e. the mean sea level is not at 0 deg and make the buildings look like collapsing. dash2.gif I only manage to choose 70% photos of allocated in the contract but I had to dump some photos that are not so nice to meet the quantities and also to have nicer design because they refuse to refund... angry.gif They only did my album design 3 weeks before my wedding but 90% have to redo. In order to get my albums in time, I & my hubby spent time to give comments in picture form to let them know exactly the layout I want (i.e. how I want the photos to be arranged), as well as the size to zoom and crop the photos. If you are particular on your album, you will vomit blood with their work. sauer2.gif However, my comment is only to my PG, not sure about other PG's attitude and work there. Hints: Who is he? Apparently he did those overseas package. Gentle reminder: Again, for those outstation/ overseas bride, their coordination and communication plus service are sucks. And choose a PG that is skillful not with so call " local experience" and he may not visited those places as well... Apologise for my long winded reply as I am still "full fire/ gas in my stomach" - translate from mandarin "man du zhi qi". :pHi, Eskay and Babybreath, We are sharing the same PG..my PS is coming soon, mine to share your photos with me? email:ketho80@yahoo.com Thanks a lot!!

Miao12 I wish you can tell me which PG.. please pm me! Thanks!

Hi there.. could u please let me know which PG in KG was so disappointing? im thinking of signing KG, Anson Choi or Hong Wu or Jim..

my email: gwongjs@hotmail.com

Please acknowledge..thanks..