rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

hi aisumomo,

I'm in the dilemma want to choose sam chui as my photographer or not. Would like to check with you how is SamChui? is he friendly? How about your MUA for photoshoot? Can i have a look on your wedding shoot by Sam Chui? Do you take your photo shoot duing weekend or weekday?

Sorry for so many question asked. :lol:

He's good other then the point i mentioned in post above. i dont know but sam leong seems more famous somehow @_@

As for MUA. some prefere tong tong for a more relax n natural look.

Crystal does more defined looks. Its up to personal choice. i prefer Crystal for photoshoots.

We took on a Wednesday, location at purtajaya and their sunway studio. I'll pm u my albums link.

Np , happy to be of some help ^_^

Tjenny : Yes Sam Chui is Big Sam. You can view his blog and works at:

http://csmsamchui.blogspot.com/

He sms-ed me this link coz i was anxious to see the pictures so he uploaded a few to let me see. In fact he rushed the whole set n burn for me in 3 days coz i was in ahurry as it was just before CNY.

hi aisumomo,

I'm in the dilemma want to choose sam chui as my photographer or not. Would like to check with you how is SamChui? is he friendly? How about your MUA for photoshoot? Can i have a look on your wedding shoot by Sam Chui? Do you take your photo shoot duing weekend or weekday?

Sorry for so many question asked. :lol:

He's good other then the point i mentioned in post above. i dont know but sam leong seems more famous somehow @_@

As for MUA. some prefere tong tong for a more relax n natural look.

Crystal does more defined looks. Its up to personal choice. i prefer Crystal for photoshoots.

We took on a Wednesday, location at purtajaya and their sunway studio. I'll pm u my albums link.

Np , happy to be of some help ^_^

Tjenny : Yes Sam Chui is Big Sam. You can view his blog and works at:

http://csmsamchui.blogspot.com/

He sms-ed me this link coz i was anxious to see the pictures so he uploaded a few to let me see. In fact he rushed the whole set n burn for me in 3 days coz i was in ahurry as it was just before CNY.

hi aisumomo, my SA told me to postpone my wedding shoot because I originally booked BennyKoo, but after i saw photo taken by Sam Chui, i falled in love with it.

When you taken your photo, is there many people around? i mean a lot of outsider looking at you?

My hubby worried that will be a lot of people kacau our wedding shoot. Besides, is it free to take photo everywhere in PutraJaya? I hear the SA told me some place might need to pay money.

hi dear gnel2000,

Are u sure u want sam chui as you PG?, i wouldnt want u to jump to conclusions just based on my album alone.

if ur still not sure u should find other brides whose album is taken by benny to compare.

As far as i know after sam leong, benny is second interms of popularity. i wouldnt know as i havent compared their works.

when we did the shooting out at putrajaya there wasnt much people coz it kept raining off n on.

indoors at the registra area there were quite a number of people but im not afraid of crowds type so i didnt mind.

at the bridge and stairs also not much just passing cars and another couple taking pictures.

pier area got 2 other couples thats all. not many around actually if u stay outdoors.

hi dear gnel2000,

Are u sure u want sam chui as you PG?, i wouldnt want u to jump to conclusions just based on my album alone.

if ur still not sure u should find other brides whose album is taken by benny to compare.

As far as i know after sam leong, benny is second interms of popularity. i wouldnt know as i havent compared their works.

when we did the shooting out at putrajaya there wasnt much people coz it kept raining off n on.

indoors at the registra area there were quite a number of people but im not afraid of crowds type so i didnt mind.

at the bridge and stairs also not much just passing cars and another couple taking pictures.

pier area got 2 other couples thats all. not many around actually if u stay outdoors.

hi aisumomo,

i actually saw album taken by sam chui at their SS2 branch last week. I like his style, then the SA told me she will let benny know i want that kind of style. But today she called me that the photographer actually suggest me use the same photographer as the album i saw so that to avoid wasting time and money at the end if benny cannot come out what i really want.

I want samchui to be my pg, but this friday he is not free, have to postpone the photoshoot if i want him to be my pg. But at the same time i worry my husband side work schedule, is very hard for him to free out a slot for the photoshoot plus his one of his colleague is leaving next wednesday, so extra work burden for him.

So i'm not dont know should i stick to benny as planned, or change the pg but trouble my husband to change the work schedule. I scare he will be too tire. :dash2:

Hi aisumomo,

Thanks for your information. I have already confirmed my photoshoot date which is so happened to be on a Wednesday, having Crystal as my MUA and Sam Leong as my PG. At the moment, I have to search for an outdoor to do my PS. Still undecided yet. Hahaha :)

Cheers, Jenny

gnel2000 :

think its better to discuss with Hb first. see if he able to or not. no point jumping to conclusions n messing up ur once in a lifetime wedding shoot. im sure its just a matter of juggling the schedule. ^_^ dont worry so much first n just discuss with him how to arrange bah. if ur AD long off then its ok to stall alittle bit more till Hb not so bz perhaps.

Jenny :

ur package 1 or 2 OD locations? think of what type of looks u wanna do e.g cute casuals, fashionable cool looking, vintage with feel, classy elegant etc.

do note the look u select has to suit ur overall personality and feature. no point trying to pull of a fashion spread if ur not used to posing, it'll just make u look stiff n uncomfortable. once u have an idea then its easiler to select location. e.g regal classy = KL train station. cutey loveable = park with greens. my fair lady = carcosa. sexy casual = beach/seaside etc...

its best to select locations with more variety of Bg feel to choose from. one of the main reasons sooo many ppl choose putrajaya is coz of its vast range of backgrounds.

they have amazing architectural structures like the bridge, water element at the pier, gardens for greenery etc. even their night view with lights at the bridge is amazing but u need a good PG with the gear to pull it off.

Hi aisumomo,

You are right. I have discussed with my hubby, he decided to change the shooting date. Besides, i'm very impress your comment about choosing the shooting location and feel. i'm originally choosed Carcosa for my shooting (I'm only 60% happy about it), but after i see some of the album taken by Sam Chui at PutraJaya, me and hubby both falled in love with it.

Is there any place at the PutraJaya is not allow us to go in or need to pay money for shooting other than those govern office building?

Dear all,

Just had my photoshoot with Keep Gallery yesterday. We had a great time shooting and laughing. Dong Dong is marvelous!! She's very good with make-up and a very detailed person. My tiny mulan eyes transformed like a doll under her hand..hehe..Just love everything she did!! Even the hairstyle also..love it love it love it!! I'm all praises about her! I was worried about the weather cause reportedly to have thunderstorms in the evening and we're still in the studio at 12 something but she kept on reassuring me not to worry and all..hehe...

Hmm..wanna ask yeah, hmm..those who have her ps with Sam Leong, in total how many shots he took yeah? Just wondering..

I also took mine (ala-carte package) at KG & my photographer is Sam Chui plus we top-up to go for additional day @ Melaka. We very satisfied!

I also took mine (ala-carte package) at KG & my photographer is Sam Chui plus we top-up to go for additional day @ Melaka. We very satisfied!

Hey..checkout my facebook den if you interested

my e-mail add: fionajeannette@hotmail.com

Finally saw my pretty pre-we dphotos today, FH and me are very satisfied with the outcome!! *Thump up* for Sam Leong and Tong Tong! They really did a good job!! Pity to FH coz he need to pay more for the additional poses. :smile:

I’ve signed up the package Keep Gallery,PJ ss2,

gonna to have my photo shooting on MAY.09

Any one can share with me about them? because i not so sure their service and things that need to worried or be extra careful. thanks :smile:

HI all,

Me & my hubby juz done our pre-wedding shooting. We both are very disapointed on the BS tat we sign up !! Really ..!!! Anyone who sign up for KEEP GALLERY, is there any package for outdoor shooting only? we are so regect that we didnt sign up for keep gallery de!! Anyone can suggest me the OD package?

Regards,

Nicole

siewping : so far so good nothing much u need to worry about other then the usual additional cost for make up n hairdo. did u take a package or ala carte? when u signed up diditn u tlak to the PG n Sa more about the package? if u havent then u should find one day drop by their outlet and have a chat with them. they have alot of photobooks avaiable for u too see PG works then u can select the PG n style u prefer as each PG style is different.

nicoleoyo : all is not lost ^_^. depends on what ur looking for. a whole new package? or just for keepsake? if just for keepsake their package start as low as RM900 for ala carte photoshooting. indoor(sunway outlet) and outdoor (in klang valley area), 3-4 gowns. they will return u all softcopies taken on that day in locked format and watermarked with www.keepgallery.com to buy back unlocked fileswith touch up its charged at RM10 per pose. even after taking the ala carte shoot, u can still opt to make an album latter on after viewing the final outcome of the pictures. i think this is one of their main points i find interesting. u see the end results then decide if u wanna spend more for to print the album.

here is a snipet form an earlier posting i did about album pricing. do reconfirm with KG about the consistency in pricing. this is the info i got when i collected my photos.

some extra info for those who wanna do a budget photoshoot:

KG RM900 package is an ala carte pack that doesnt include photobook. u can make photo book with them as ala carte is for ppl to save money and only spend more if they like the outcome of the photos. no point book 2.8k BS package then pictures come out not nice but u end up paying the full amount which already includes the photobook. for KG u take pics, like the outcome then only add more $$ to print the book. for a 20 page with 30 pose it will only cost RM860 or so. meaning total for shooting, all softcopies and photobook also RM1860! how to compare =x

they calculate the book based on

RM28 per page = RM56 per full layout across (2 pages joined together when u open).

10 layout spreads/20pages = RM560

then u calculate the number of poses u want to put in book, the minimum they suggest is 30 pose.

1 pose = RM10 so 30 pose = RM300

RM560 + RM300 = RM860

if u want more poses in book then u just keep add RM10 for each e.g:

RM560 + RM500 for 50 poses = RM1060

add that to ur RM999 package and u get RM2059 only!

but of coz if u already know u like them then go for their package as it will give u more added items like AD gowns as well, car deco, bouquet, more gowns for PS etc.

gnel2000 :

think its better to discuss with Hb first. see if he able to or not. no point jumping to conclusions n messing up ur once in a lifetime wedding shoot. im sure its just a matter of juggling the schedule. ^_^ dont worry so much first n just discuss with him how to arrange bah. if ur AD long off then its ok to stall alittle bit more till Hb not so bz perhaps.

Jenny :

ur package 1 or 2 OD locations? think of what type of looks u wanna do e.g cute casuals, fashionable cool looking, vintage with feel, classy elegant etc.

do note the look u select has to suit ur overall personality and feature. no point trying to pull of a fashion spread if ur not used to posing, it'll just make u look stiff n uncomfortable. once u have an idea then its easiler to select location. e.g regal classy = KL train station. cutey loveable = park with greens. my fair lady = carcosa. sexy casual = beach/seaside etc...

its best to select locations with more variety of Bg feel to choose from. one of the main reasons sooo many ppl choose putrajaya is coz of its vast range of backgrounds.

they have amazing architectural structures like the bridge, water element at the pier, gardens for greenery etc. even their night view with lights at the bridge is amazing but u need a good PG with the gear to pull it off.

Hi Aisumomo,

Thanks for your information. My package come with 1 OD (I think?) but let's say if my OD is nearby, I think I can choose 2 OD? I didn't ask my SA. I wanted KTM but my husband doesn't want it. So we are in the mid of choosing a place where it consists greenery and waterfall. Any suggestions? I know there are places like Ulu Yam, Ulu Langat, Tmn Tun Park, PD but all of these are so common.

Cheers,

Jenny

erm, its best to discuss with ur PG,

reason being if they arent familar with the location it will be test shots and they wont be so used to angles and where are the good spots for shooting.

im sure with a chat with them u'll be able to get an idea of where ur able to shoot. as for 2 locations i doubt it, usually have to pay additional charges for added locations.

best to check with them.

Hihi aisumomo,

Thankz for the information ya ! i think i will discuss with my fiance regards 2 the KG package..hopefully he want 2 retake again lor ! Really hope for that de!!!!

Beside can u share wih me ur photo ga? i saw ur design very nice leh ? can share with me ga?

my email : ianwern@hotmail.com

Regards,

Nicole

Hi Jenny,

u can choose 2outdoor place ,if the place is nearby. I choosed KTM , and Lake Garden is beside of it. So i went 2places under ala carte package. Lake Garden got green Grass, got waterfall pool. And got a lake which looks like harbour. many back ground loh~Some more if not u can go Carcosa , but heard u nid to spend RM300 there to take de permission to take photo, i find not worth so i didnt go Carcosa. Now KTM u only after 6pm just can take photos there.

gnel2000 :

Jenny :

Hi Aisumomo,

Thanks for your information. My package come with 1 OD (I think?) but let's say if my OD is nearby, I think I can choose 2 OD? I didn't ask my SA. I wanted KTM but my husband doesn't want it. So we are in the mid of choosing a place where it consists greenery and waterfall. Any suggestions? I know there are places like Ulu Yam, Ulu Langat, Tmn Tun Park, PD but all of these are so common.

Cheers,

Jenny

mine is same with u.when writing on bill is written 200-250poses. But actual i taken only 180pcs.As some not perfect 1 is taken out by PG. And i think also depends the PG taking how much on u. not every 1 is same amount i think.As depends the PG "click on" with the poses made & background plus feel too.

Dear all,

Just had my photoshoot with Keep Gallery yesterday. We had a great time shooting and laughing. Dong Dong is marvelous!! She's very good with make-up and a very detailed person. My tiny mulan eyes transformed like a doll under her hand..hehe..Just love everything she did!! Even the hairstyle also..love it love it love it!! I'm all praises about her! I was worried about the weather cause reportedly to have thunderstorms in the evening and we're still in the studio at 12 something but she kept on reassuring me not to worry and all..hehe...

Hmm..wanna ask yeah, hmm..those who have her ps with Sam Leong, in total how many shots he took yeah? Just wondering..