rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

aisumomo, thanx for the tips. :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

csc, my PG is Sam Chui and MUA is Tong Tong. :) We had a fun and lovely day.

We were lucky that we experienced rain and sunny day.

Two different weather in one day...how i wish Malaysia will snow...hahaha...

Is there anyone can advice me which photographer should i choose? I've booked Eugene as one of my photographer... I need one more photographer for my another outdoor photo shooting... Just afraid that Sam Leong's artistic 'smell' too heavy.... Help please.... thank you in advance~~ =)

wingless,

glad to know that u have gone for ur PS liao. so u have more time for ur album design.

alicia,

choosing PG is depend on wat style u like. for my opinion i think:

sam chui - warm and happy artistic feel

sam leong - cool artistic feel

eugene - natural feel (is more variety type of feel)

benny koo - natural, modern and elegance feel

so is really depend on which style u like, all of them are good dont worry. can u pm me ur package detail? thanks

Thanks csc for the info^^

for me, i categorize their style in brightness/tone :P

Sam Leong-darkest :P

if ur location is old building/ heritage zone, he can help to create some "classic", "timeless" kinda of feel

Sam Chui-a bit dark but kinda neutral.

Eugene-fresh and bright

if u choose trees and greenery, he will make it more greenish..looks very fresh

Benny-i agree with csc.. modern and elegant:P

last thing...communication. always tell them what u like and what u don't.

i agree with panda too. all of them also no far difference. i also took very long time to decide which photographer by seeing their blogs and style

KG no more 900 package now the cheapest is 1500 with a small album.

i agree with panda too. all of them also no far difference. i also took very long time to decide which photographer by seeing their blogs and style

hi, i just signed up with KG as well.... :)

the ala-carte RM900 package is still available....my SA did show me the price list for the ala-carte.... but as she explained, it is more worth it to take package, unless really dun any album then only take ala-carte package....

hi mel_sy.

oh really still got but last 2 days i call them they said dont have coz my friend want sign up... she also call also same answer...

hi, i just signed up with KG as well.... :)

the ala-carte RM900 package is still available....my SA did show me the price list for the ala-carte.... but as she explained, it is more worth it to take package, unless really dun any album then only take ala-carte package....

they offer the ala-carte package for certain period izit?

Last time before i signed the package, i have asked them, they also said no more ala-carte package. but after some time, they offer the package in wedding exhibition again...

so is unfair for those who want to sign the ala-carte package but ask in the wrong timing...

hi csc, ya, my SA did show me the price list....she added it will come up to the same price or more expensive as package.... for ala-carte, RM900 is for photography only, 1 album (biggest) is RM1500.... the actual day WG, EG, coat etc is seperately charged....

Domicutie pointed out maybe KG offer the ala-carte for certain period make sense to me.... actually i visited their booth during the exhibition in Midvalley in early Jan.... that time they showed me both package and ala-carte price but i didn't sign up immediately.... i went to their place to sign up on 28th feb.... before signing, i was asking this n that, and there's one thing not on the list but i remembered clearly they mention they will give during the exhibition.... my SA said she can try to ask her boss if can still give it to me, since i have left my name, contact no for their records during the exhibition..... probably due to the fact that i have visited them during the exhibition, my SA brought the topic of ala-carte out....

hi mel_sy,

can u pm me ur package detail? then really dunno when is their promotion again....

hi mel_sy,

can u pm me ur package detail? then really dunno when is their promotion again....

ok, will do...

hi.. appreciate if i can haf d details as well.. thksss..

Hi Jessica22 & to whom it may concern,

I believe you think the photos are nice mainly because of the sceneries. I did all the ground work, chose the locations, visited those places myself and took some photos to make sure it looks good. I also planned the itinerary... But in the end KG took all the credits. I can tell you that it is not because of their skill. :girl_devil::sauer2:

By the way, I do not recommend my PG. To me, he is not professional, i.e. started late on pre-wedding shoot day as promised but end the session early although I told him I want some night shots. :angry:

Did not use proper lighting system/ flash and results some photos have wrong exposures and (all gardens and city view photos gone).

And some photos are actually out of focus. Unfortunately I din't realise until they are printed in album and they said it is like that I have to accept because I chose those photos! And all of his photos are slanted (the horizon is not horizontal, i.e. the mean sea level is not at 0 deg and make the buildings look like collapsing. :dash2:

I only manage to choose 70% photos of allocated in the contract but I had to dump some photos that are not so nice to meet the quantities and also to have nicer design because they refuse to refund... :angry:

They only did my album design 3 weeks before my wedding but 90% have to redo. In order to get my albums in time, I & my hubby spent time to give comments in picture form to let them know exactly the layout I want (i.e. how I want the photos to be arranged), as well as the size to zoom and crop the photos. If you are particular on your album, you will vomit blood with their work.

:sauer2:

However, my comment is only to my PG, not sure about other PG's attitude and work there.

Hints: Who is he? Apparently he did those overseas package.

Gentle reminder: Again, for those outstation/ overseas bride, their coordination and communication plus service are sucks. And choose a PG that is skillful not with so call " local experience" and he may not visited those places as well...

Apologise for my long winded reply as I am still "full fire/ gas in my stomach" - translate from mandarin "man du zhi qi". :p

Hi eskay, do you mind to share me ur photo? Can u pm me ur wedding package as well? Are you took their oversea package? I have sign up for their oversea package as well.. Me and my hubby really like their skill but only to certain PG after viewed their profile... and as per KG, we cant choose our PG for oversea package and I m so worry... Can u share with me your experince toward them if u are taking their oversea package..Going to check with them tomorrow and set my shooting date.. Are we manage to know who will be the PG before shooting? If really not the PG that we want, I may wan to change it bc to local shooting.. at least i still can book the PG that I wan... :rclxub:

Looking for ur reply... thanks...

My email: w_lhwen2705@yahoo.com

oh..if you have experience already then should be ok la :) it's up to you :)

i went to putrajaya.

my 1st ps:

pg-eugene

mua-crystal

2nd ps

pg-sam chui

mua-shirley

IF I REALLY HAVE TO COMPARE, i think i prefer Crystal's make up. Shirley is more helpful during PS.both Crystal and shirley are good in hairstyles. :cool: in short, i m very satisfied for MUA.

Eugene leh...hmm..i can only say that my photos not look something like his "portfolio" shown on website, all very normal. (after working with sam chui, i think i will not choose eugene again.)

Sam Chui is very good and consistent. he is passionate in his work. :wub:

Hi Panda 1020,

Can email me your link ? i would like to compare the differences between Eugene and Sam Chui since i would like to choose among 2 of them..

Appreciate you share your experience with me.

My email - sunz_paradise@yahoo.com

Thanks.

Hi all,

I am considering Travel Package - Perth provided by Keep Gallery. I am thinking of getting their services after reading several posts. Photographer : Sam Leong, MUA : Tong Tong

Would be much appreciated if anyone of you can provide the comments.

1. How much package do they charge?

2. Any extra cost we need to pay?

3. How is the shooting experience?

4. How is the gown selection? Cause I heard that they have lesser gown selection compare to others. Do they have more gown now?

May post here or email me at kimyewchong@gmail.com.

Thank you.

i have uploaded my photos to my blog.

please provide me email address if you interested... :wub:

Hi Silence,

I'm interested to view your photos....my email address: jess_2160@hotmail.com

Thanks a lot!!!

Hi Silence,

can email me your photos? email add: teng_jc@hotmail.com

many thanks

dear both...check PM :wub:

hi silence,

mind to share with me? thanks!

UGPM! :wub:

Mind to share with me too? I've just signed up KG not long ago. My email jc.coupe@yahoo.com

Thanks a million!!

I had done my PS~! Yuhoo~!

Special thanks to our PG, Sam Chui and the lovely MUA, Tong Tong. Not to forget the PG assistant, Ah Wu. They are very nice and friendly~!

Thumbs up for my MUA, I really love the make up. We had so much fun during our Photo shooting.

Sam Chui is superb!!

Share with you all the photo I like the most! :lol:

13553_167007436165_582021165_2729949_965

Dear princessG,

Mind to share your photos? My email jc.coupe@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot~!! ^^

csc and humour girl,

i think i have pm you on the photos..:)

well..some people like Eugene's photos..so i must say it's up to personal preference actually.

and somemore we prefer sam chui's work maybe is because it's our second ps, we have experience and able to give more suggestions and ideas, from hair to bouquet, location to posing. so we like it more. (bias) :cool:

Dear panda,

I'm actually in the midst of deciding who to be my PG. Mind to share your photos?

My email jc.coupe@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot~

I have my gown fitting yesterday :wub: their gown really limited but guess what? i love many of their wedding gowns and add another piece of gown :lol: but for the evening gowns i feel no much gowns i like, so end up i choose 3 wedding gowns and 1 evening gown. maybe nice one already booked liao.

so don't worry for the gowns even limited but still got nice and unique one

hi csc,

Mind to share me your gown fitting session photos and your PS photos?

My email jc.coupe@yahoo.com

Thanks a lot a lot~~!!

Hi Panda,

Got your PM..

Thanks for the sharing . Your PS album looks great in both albums.

Different feel.

I noe who i should choose lo...

Stay pretty ~

Cheers ~

Hi Aisumomo / Silence / Princess,

Mind to share your pretty PS photo ?

Please PM me the link ya ~

Thanks in advance.

actually can we take back all soft copies that we taken in keep gallery???

can share the photo with me too ?? PLEASE~~~

im going to survey the BS this coming FRIDAY^^

hi querygal,

my SA is yong shi, she is very nice and friendly dont worry.

is anyone know, SA-Yong Sze will provide good servicing?