rukia

Keep Gallery BS - (Wedding Photography Studio in Malaysia )

Dear all,

I am new to here. Something that need all of u all advise.

I have signed up with KG in early of this month too. But my package price is RM3388. My PS date is coming on next month. But i havent decide which photographer to take.

Is Benny Khoo and Sam Chui is the best photographer there ? Can anyone please send me their web link or blog ?

How about MUA ? Any recommendation?

I saw from previous post that crystal and Tong tong are not bad.

Please advise me.

Thank you.

Dear Kaychoo,

can u PM me ur package?i m not local,so hope to get more info here...

:cool:

Hi all KG brides,

mind to share your lovely photo with me?

i just sign up with them. i wish to see more photo before i make the decision who will be PG...

Dear Serching,

:lol: nice to hear that u become KG bride, can u PM me ur package.

HI panda,

great that u had all the nice photos from eugene.. i have not got mine.. also not sure when will i get it.My PG sam just back from bali, guess have to wait till this month end only can get. so far KG never call me for viewing photos.

still waiting........

remeber share some photos with me ar..

cheers

Dear Cheer,

Do you mind share ur photo with me?

i m hunting bridal gallery for prewedding, so far i m like KG the best, still want to see more their photos.

Can you email me? alice_lim79@hotmail.com

Cammy Lim,

hmm..i would say survey BS first, try out their gowns, if you really want it then only sign up in fair lo..

if you survey by visiting BS, you will see their equipments, studio, gowns and even witness how they nego with customers..etc....if during fair..all you get is just quotation and sweet talk + promises from SA.

last time i also surveyed during fair, i found it was very crowded, noisy, SA also pushy..some BS offer VIP-VVIP gowns, some offer up to SVIP or even up to designer collection etc..

but i have no confidence as i dont know how their so-called v.v.v.v.v..ip gowns look like. you may see some MB members voice out their bad experience and ended up top up for nicer gowns etc..

so finally i decided to visit the shortlised shops my own...:P

just walk in, tell them you want to survey, they will lead you to see their gowns,make up equipment etc..(they know what to do ) :cool:

Cheer,

hope to hear good news from you :wub:

Dear Panda,

I hope to walk in to check out their gowns, but i m not local, do you mind share your experience to me?

How you think about their gown, studio, equipments?

actually KG is the top choice in my shortlisted, but heard that they got a lot of hidden cost, so worry here.

Do you know how their package like, want to check out what's their hidden cost,additional cost b4 i decide.

at least not like cheated. Awaiting your reply. :unsure:

Cammy Lim,

hmm..i would say survey BS first, try out their gowns, if you really want it then only sign up in fair lo..

if you survey by visiting BS, you will see their equipments, studio, gowns and even witness how they nego with customers..etc....if during fair..all you get is just quotation and sweet talk + promises from SA.

last time i also surveyed during fair, i found it was very crowded, noisy, SA also pushy..some BS offer VIP-VVIP gowns, some offer up to SVIP or even up to designer collection etc..

but i have no confidence as i dont know how their so-called v.v.v.v.v..ip gowns look like. you may see some MB members voice out their bad experience and ended up top up for nicer gowns etc..

just walk in, tell them you want to survey, they will lead you to see their gowns,make up equipment etc..(they know what to do ) :cool:

Cheer,

Dear Panda,

I hope to walk in to check out their gowns, but i m not local, do you mind share your experience to me?

actually KG is the top choice in my shortlisted, but heard that they got a lot of hidden cost, so worry here.

Do you know how their package like, want to check out what's their hidden cost,additional cost b4 i decide.

in short, i didnt top up for gowns. :cool: but i had difficulties choosing EG.

they have 2 categories-AD/designer collection and PS gowns. They do have designer gowns for PS too but generally their gowns are limited if you compared to other BS in SS2. i took PS and album services so i only checked out gowns for PS, i think their AD gowns are nice too, but not many. For new gowns or D&L collection need to top up.

may be u can check out gowns when you are there for signing up? i saw the same cheongsam and floral gown i had for ps at least worn by 5-6 MB members here already (customer of KG).

Some people dont like to wear same gowns like other people, but if u take KG, this might happen.

ss2 br is just like their sales office and gown display room. their studio is in Sunway--photo editing, shooting..etc all done there. so I think their equipment is quite complete.

Well..honestly i would say that hidden cost is the last and least thing i need to worry bout KG. we were told that "ampoule is not included and charged at RM30/btl, cannot buy from outside, while eye lashes, set hair..etc all included without additional cost" the moment we signed up. And, we really got them all, only paid RM60 for 2 ampoules. nothing extra.

This is also one of the reasons we signed up again.

p/s but still, i encourage all BTB to clarify and have black and white for everything. :cool:

wish u happy BS hunting! :)

Cammy Lim,

Cheer,

Dear Panda,

in short, i didnt top up for gowns. :cool: but i had difficulties choosing EG.

they have 2 categories-AD/designer collection and PS gowns. They do have designer gowns for PS too but generally their gowns are limited if you compared to other BS in SS2. i took PS and album services so i only checked out gowns for PS, i think their AD gowns are nice too, but not many. For new gowns or D&L collection need to top up.

may be u can check out gowns when you are there for signing up? i saw the same cheongsam and floral gown i had for ps at least worn by 5-6 MB members here already (customer of KG).

Some people dont like to wear same gowns like other people, but if u take KG, this might happen.

ss2 br is just like their sales office and gown display room. their studio is in Sunway--photo editing, shooting..etc all done there. so I think their equipment is quite complete.

Well..honestly i would say that hidden cost is the last and least thing i need to worry bout KG. we were told that "ampoule is not included and charged at RM30/btl, cannot buy from outside, while eye lashes, set hair..etc all included without additional cost" the moment we signed up. And, we really got them all, only paid RM60 for 2 ampoules. nothing extra.

This is also one of the reasons we signed up again.

p/s but still, i encourage all BTB to clarify and have black and white for everything. :cool:

wish u happy BS hunting! :)

thanks.... :cool:

i would like to pay them a visit, really hard to arrange, coz i m not local.

so need to arrange me and my hubby time for leave, but not now, will be almost end of the year.my wedding is next year.

but heard that their appointment photography full till october or september, so i did call them up, they keeping push me sign up for book date for photography, so i only "gan jiong", heard a lot of couple after marry got say bad thing on bridal house, feel not sure whether KG will be the next "place cheating"????

Hope to get more info in this forum.

dear panda, what package u take? do you know how many package they have? RM3988?RM3688?RM3388?RM900? what different in the package of prices? Can you PM me? :rolleyes:

hie wing, the email u posted is not valid o.O

Hi, can you send to winglatte@hotmail.com? Thanks.

Hey, aisumomo.

Thank you for your link.

You look gorgeous in those photos, and I'm amazed, you have so many photos from different BS!

By the way, are you using real cakes for your reception?

May I know from where you bought? (Sorry, may not be appropriate to ask this question here, but not sure where to post)

hi all, i had just called them today to make appointment for PS and gown fitting by next month...

just very "kan jiong" to know whether they have wedding gown/evening gown to fit me...have to heavy diet this week...

Anyone know whether they allow to take own photo during gown fitting???

wing: actually its all accidental..more of one thing led to another. ended up more n more albums n PS @__@.

haha its ok, erm the 3 teired cake was done by my aunt.

its real traditional wedding cake, with fruitcake base and marzipan icing.

the fruitcake is not the typical filling as i she know i dont like those preserved cherries.

she made it using blueberries and cranberries. taste amazingly good.

i kept the top tier in freezer waiting for one year anniversary to take out n eat XD.

the other 2 seen on at the wedding dinner is provided by the hotel.

actually the huge one is complimentary.

up till now im still not sure why they put another fake cake opposite my arch entrance o.O

advertising i guess..

cutiebride~

Yea..heard their aug and sept is fully booked..oct also almost full already. if didnt book early, ur favourite PG and MUA will be taken.

So far havent heard any bad comments like "cheating, twist and turn invoice, promise but didnt give, everything also money and overcharge" on this KG la..(better dont :P) my friends that are unhappy with their BS also went to KG to have another ps. they are happy cos didnt have "hidden cost" problems and even price for additional pose also reasonable.

I took RM900 for shooting, then only add on albums. I didnt take package so i m not so sure about it. Basic pkg is RM3988 (details are quite similar to other BS)and subject to add ons like ps location, gowns and others..this u better check with them:)

Hi all KG brides,

i just sign up with them. i wish to see more photo before i make the decision who will be PG...

Hi Serching,

I'm new here as well..hope i can be of help. to decide who's the PG, we will usually look at their portfolio or samples of pic fr another btb.. but that doesnt mean we'll have our pics taken as nice/good as theirs..

I personally chose eugene based on his portfolio which is quite impressive to me at first.. until the ps day.. everything seems fine until we start shooting at studio which he doesnt really teach us how to pose which of course me & my hubby was quite stiff as we're not 'model' after all.. he seems lack of patience & asked us to pose ourselves if possible & expect us to have a lot of pose for him to shoot.. end up, me & my hubby quite stress up. He also commented on our body size even in a joking way I can feel his sarcastism. We feel regretted fr choosing him from that moment on till the time finish shooting.. he keep saying us, esp me for not able to 'provide' a better pose for him to shoot.. we really felt frustated & wonder what had happened to him that spoilt our day! :sauer2: to make it short, he really lack of professionalism,enthusiasm & patience that is required from a good photographer.

I know not many have bad experience wt KG but I think I ought to share tis wt you all..

hi members...anyone use eugene chew n tong tong be4?can share more comments on them?mine PS will be on next week...after read the comments fr forum member reisha on eugene chew...scare leh :wacko3:

reisha...

did u get your PS pictures?may i know who is yr MUA?

hi members...anyone use eugene chew n tong tong be4?can share more comments on them?mine PS will be on next week...after read the comments fr forum member reisha on eugene chew...scare leh :wacko3:

reisha...

did u get your PS pictures?may i know who is yr MUA?

hi ladybug,

dont be scared of my experience coz you may not be unlucky like me.. maybe that day my PG is really having a bad day who knows.. the reason i'm sharing this is to let you all be prepared for the unexpected & dont expect too high... this way you'll be more relax & enjoy the whole process..i hope yours will be a good one. for MUA, dont have to worry, i heard tong & crystal is oso good. so all the best ya! hope my pics wont be too bad la...

Dear all KG bride,

Nice to meet u, i m new here.

like to sign their package, hope to get best package.

Anyone can help me?

Hi cutiebride,

I just signed up 3688 package..I can tell u more if u wanna know :)

mind to share your package with me...i consider wan sign up...

my email: ckjoo_86@yahoo.com

Thanks...

I took a full wedding package with KG during the bridal fair in February 2009. The price is cheaper compare to now.

But i think their price are reasonable & transparent.

However their package are quite basic, not many suite/style for the bride.

KG does not have lots of gowns as other BS, however their wedding gown (for PS & AD) & evening gown for PS are very nice, only not so satisfied with their AD evening gown.

I just had my pre-wedding session 2 weeks ago at Putrajaya.

My PG is Sam Chui. I selected him after viewed all KG PG portfolio from their blog and the album sample they have.

He is very humurous and will make us smile when he saw our tired face or non smiling face.

He also gave ideas and corrected my poses during the photo shooting.

You need to study the outdoor location where you plan to have your PS together with your PG.

I did not particularly select the MUA, so KG assigned Shirley for me. I did not see her name mentioned in any of the KG bride here in the forum. At the beginning, i am a bit worry. But after the session, i must said she is very professional. She is a bit quite, but she is very concentrate in doing her job and i m very satisfied with her make up as well (very natural, simple & not many fancy accessories).

There are 4 couples for shooting on my PS day, i am the first bride to complete my make-up and start with my photo shooting.

I had my PS photo out for selection already (1 week time only), I must said i am very satisfied with the result :)

Hi all KG brides,

Hi Serching,

I'm new here as well..hope i can be of help. to decide who's the PG, we will usually look at their portfolio or samples of pic fr another btb.. but that doesnt mean we'll have our pics taken as nice/good as theirs..

I personally chose eugene based on his portfolio which is quite impressive to me at first.. until the ps day.. everything seems fine until we start shooting at studio which he doesnt really teach us how to pose which of course me & my hubby was quite stiff as we're not 'model' after all.. he seems lack of patience & asked us to pose ourselves if possible & expect us to have a lot of pose for him to shoot.. end up, me & my hubby quite stress up. He also commented on our body size even in a joking way I can feel his sarcastism. We feel regretted fr choosing him from that moment on till the time finish shooting.. he keep saying us, esp me for not able to 'provide' a better pose for him to shoot.. we really felt frustated & wonder what had happened to him that spoilt our day! :sauer2: to make it short, he really lack of professionalism,enthusiasm & patience that is required from a good photographer.

I know not many have bad experience wt KG but I think I ought to share tis wt you all..

thanks reisha...

i always check with KG 4 photographers blog... all seem like nice...

so this is the problem i don't know who should i choose...

but i think i will choose Sam Chui cause he serve me 3 times as i sign up with their package when i third time visit them.

i found sam chui is very friendly and humour guy... so if PS with him i think will not be so boring...

so now i almost confirm sam chui as my PG...

so once i decide when i going to take the photo then i will call to book him as my PG.

and i already decide tong tong as my MUA once i sign the package.

I took a full wedding package with KG during the bridal fair in February 2009. The price is cheaper compare to now.

But i think their price are reasonable & transparent.

However their package are quite basic, not many suite/style for the bride.

KG does not have lots of gowns as other BS, however their wedding gown (for PS & AD) & evening gown for PS are very nice, only not so satisfied with their AD evening gown.

I just had my pre-wedding session 2 weeks ago at Putrajaya.

My PG is Sam Chui. I selected him after viewed all KG PG portfolio from their blog and the album sample they have.

Hi lychee,

I going to choose sam chui as my PG also. Could you share ur lovely photo to me?

lsching1981@hotmail.com

thanks.

Dear KG brides,

It has been awhile since I last post anything here..Have been real busy...

Anyway, I took my photoes last 2 weeks, 15 July to be exact.

My PG is Sam Chui & I really - really LOVE him! My MUA is Poh Yee..she's so cute and funny too...

We felt so comfortable with them...

Sam Chui guided us on what to pose & he was very funny...we felt so comfortable with him the moment we met him.

He's definitely very patient.

He posted some photoes on his blog. http://csmsamchui.blogspot.com/

Our outdoor was at the AirAsia's aircraft in KLIA & Putrajaya.

Will upload my photoes when I collect them this weekend!

Dear Lychee, can you pm me your photoes? Please...thanks!

WOW tracy!! the airasia location is truly unique!

how'd u get the clearance ? are you working for them? really cool idea ^__^

*** i'll be waiting for you to upload them!!

Dear KG brides,

It has been awhile since I last post anything here..Have been real busy...

Anyway, I took my photoes last 2 weeks, 15 July to be exact.

My PG is Sam Chui & I really - really LOVE him! My MUA is Poh Yee..she's so cute and funny too...

We felt so comfortable with them...

Sam Chui guided us on what to pose & he was very funny...we felt so comfortable with him the moment we met him.

He's definitely very patient.

He posted some photoes on his blog. http://csmsamchui.blogspot.com/

Our outdoor was at the AirAsia's aircraft in KLIA & Putrajaya.

Will upload my photoes when I collect them this weekend!

Dear Lychee, can you pm me your photoes? Please...thanks!

Hi Tracy,

I planned to take Sam as the PG too..do you mind to share the pics when you got it? btw, Poh Yee is MUA too? I thought she's one of the SA.

Thanks a lot :)

WOW tracy!! the airasia location is truly unique!

how'd u get the clearance ? are you working for them? really cool idea ^__^

*** i'll be waiting for you to upload them!!

Hey aisumomo,

Yes, I am working with them. :lol:

Don't think this will be a practise for everyone lar...just a "special" permission. :wacko3:

But yea...i think its something unique too...Hope you liked it...

Sam was also as excited for us...he gave us his camera for us to shoot him instead!!! hahaha...

So cute of him...