Sign in to follow this  
MMC

Guest Book

Hi,

I'm looking for guest book in cream colour landscape size, not too fancy and expensive.. which i could decor somethings on the cover by myself.. any ideas where could i buy? I went to living cabin.. but all red colour, lovely.. too expensive seached at metrojaya and jusco too.. but :( . Please help.. cause my AD is on dec..

Hi,

I'm looking for guest book in cream colour landscape size, not too fancy and expensive.. which i could decor somethings on the cover by myself.. any ideas where could i buy? I went to living cabin.. but all red colour, lovely.. too expensive seached at metrojaya and jusco too.. but :( . Please help.. cause my AD is on dec..

Hi,

What is your budget for the guest book? Usually it is portrait size bo...

Budget around RM30 only.. but i'm looking at lanscape size.. how much is yours? do u have a sample..

What is your budget for the guest book? Usually it is portrait size bo...

Can check out Borders book store where they sell some soft toys and gifts. Saw some simple gold/ cream ones there. Not sure if its still there though.. You can try MPH also.

Thanks Sheerwawa.. but there is no address stated only email.. would you mind? :P

I got a free guestbook when I purchased the candles from online store. It is portrait size, gold color silk cover. I am not sure whether they sell the guestbook or not. You can try to ask. The website is

www.freewebs.com/trendyladies

Can check out Borders book store where they sell some soft toys and gifts. Saw some simple gold/ cream ones there. Not sure if its still there though.. You can try MPH also.

Hi D&Z,

I can find MPH stores a0 KL area but how bout Borders book store? where isit located? mind to share? thanx ya.. :)

You can find Borders bookstore at Berjaya Times Square @ KL and The Curve, Mutiara Damansara.