Sign in to follow this  
gilainne

Montessori school or international school in JB

Hi Mummies,

Just wanna ask if anyone could provide me with some info about montessori school or international school, (be it kindergarten level, primary or secondary) in JB.

Need it for my children.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi Mummies,

Just wanna ask if anyone could provide me with some info about montessori school or international school, (be it kindergarten level, primary or secondary) in JB.

Need it for my children.

Thanks in advance! :)

Hi, I am from JB and have been looking around for a pre-school for my 3yr old son. Well it wasn't easy to make a decision and maybe I'm fussy, I wasnt' satisfied with most of the pre-school I saw.

Finally, just 3 days ago, I found a montessori school in Taman Tasek itself. Clover Learning Centre and I have enrolled my child for next year. The school met all the criteria that I've been looking for.

I also did a little 'study' on the rest of the pre-school that I visited if you like to find out more click here:

http://www.mummyhugs.blogspot.com/

( it's just my personal thoughts, and the other school may suit other children just well :)

Regards,

Shirin

:)