Sign in to follow this  
saelawie

Milo contains melamine?

I had a lot of Milo and Gardenia wholemeal bread yesterday. In fact, that was what I've been eating the whole day as Im alone at home while hubby's at work.

Had the same thing for dinner too because hubby came home really late, no thanks to his monster boss!

And I vomitted! I never vomit after drinking Milo before. And at 5 months+ pregnant, I've passed the "vomit period" during my first trimester. And this morning, I still feel a little bit vomit-ey and I don't know what's wrong. :o

Is it because I didn't had any rice? Or is it because of the Milo?

And I heard from my friends that Milo contains melamine. Is it safe to drink during pregnancy? :(

I had a lot of Milo and Gardenia wholemeal bread yesterday. In fact, that was what I've been eating the whole day as Im alone at home while hubby's at work.

Had the same thing for dinner too because hubby came home really late, no thanks to his monster boss!

And I vomitted! I never vomit after drinking Milo before. And at 5 months+ pregnant, I've passed the "vomit period" during my first trimester. And this morning, I still feel a little bit vomit-ey and I don't know what's wrong. :o

Is it because I didn't had any rice? Or is it because of the Milo?

And I heard from my friends that Milo contains melamine. Is it safe to drink during pregnancy? :(

I think you vomitted becoz your tummy is bloating, drinking too much milo and only liquid and bread will cause bloating. I always suffer gastric so I'll vomit if i ate nothing but drinking too much milo.

Try to eat more healthy since you are pregnant now, stock up some food at home, like biscuit, oats, spaggetti, things which you can easily cook by yourself. If really no appetite try to boil some soup like ABC soup and eat with some rice. I can only eat soup with rice during my first 3 month pregnancy coz losing appetite.

In regards whether the milo contains melamine....i'm not sure, but for sure even if you accidently consume melamine, it won't give u any side effect immediately. melamine will cause kidney failure if long term consume and in a big amount. So if you don't feel comfortable just don't drink it and eat others nutrition food.

Take care well

hi polarsam,

yeah i've told my mom about and was told the same thing too..

I vomitted because I didn't have a proper meal :S I did this because I din know that it'll be that bad. I always thought that as long as I eat, I'll be fine.. Geeeeezzzzz.. Luckily nothing serious had happened >.<