Sign in to follow this  
puffylaine

Park Royal

Hi all. B) I am new here and wish to know more about banquet in Park Royal (Kuala Lumpur). Wonder if anyone has the decoration and set up pictures for the ballroom apart from the website to share with me. How's the food there by the way, anyone has any comment on it? Ty ty!

Cheers,

Elaine :)

AD=17th of Jan 2009

Hi puffylaine,

I myself also will be having my dinner at Parkroyal Hotel. Mine's gonna be on Dec 6th. So far my parents have gone for food tasting without me as I am in Melbourne. They said that the food was good and the event manager Amy is even better. I think Amy has more pictures of decorations in her album and you can have a look at them.

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

Hi puffylaine,

I myself also will be having my dinner at Parkroyal Hotel. Mine's gonna be on Dec 6th. So far my parents have gone for food tasting without me as I am in Melbourne. They said that the food was good and the event manager Amy is even better. I think Amy has more pictures of decorations in her album and you can have a look at them.

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

Thanks Diana for the feedback. Actually i am in the same situation as you. Because currently i am in Perth and liaising with the hotels via email. Wanted to find out more before i propose to my family. Spoken to Amy as well, yeah agree with you, she is helpful in providing me the information, but still waiting for her to send me the pics =( and it will be great if anyone that have the experience of hosting their wedding there to share their thoughts.

Cheers,

Elaine

For those we are interested, you can visit Park Royal Grand Ball room tommorow (Saturday 18th oct).

They will be a wedding dinner, so you can drop by around 5pm to 6pm to have a look.

I will go tomorrow and take some photos...

Anyway, there are some photos from another Park Royal thread.

Regards

Thanks for the info Wongmaro, could you post it up after u have taken the photo at Park Royal tomorrow please? Which thread are you refering to? because I can't find any pictures in the previous Park Royal thread, sorry I could have missed out on that thread. :(

Cheers,

Elaine

can i have the contact no and the PIC ? i would like to ask for the wedding dinner too :) ..thanks ya...

you can look for amy at 012-287 0893.

well, all i heard previously was amy is very good, very helpful. but frankly i dun feel it on me. coz i guess she prefer to deal with my HB, since they know each other even before we plan our dinner. my HB has done many company function in parkroyal and deal with amy a lot, but when comes to our dinner, HB told amy to direct deal with me, but everytime i ask her sth, she will answer to HB..geram, macam lah i am not exist... :angry:

but this is just my own experience la...other than that, she is ok...