Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chrisandben

Scary experience in KLCC

Guest Chrisandben

Dear all,

I had the scariest experience ever in my life happened in KLCC basement carpark on Oct 18th(Saturday). I was almost bullied by road bully when I was parking my car. My car was vandalized. To my horror KLCC basement has no CCTV to protect their customers safety. For more details of my whole horrified experience pls click HERE

I WOULD LIKE TO WARN EVERYONE OUT THERE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE TRAVELING ALONE IN THE CAR OR WALKING ALONE ANYWHERE. PLEASE BE EXTRA CAREFUL FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY. ALWAYS ON HIGH ALERT AT YOUR SURROUNDING.

So scary, but I am glad you are fine Chris. Girls need to be extra careful when driving alone no matter where they are.I hope you can catch this culprit!!

Hi Chris! Glad that you're ok.. it is really scary! Imagine if that Jap guy wasn't there.. That's why I never really like to go to KLCC coz there are just too many stories about it!!! I hope the authorities will catch that guy soon!! And he has to be punished badly!!!!

as1cCES002B0000MTExNDMwMnN8MDAwMTY0NHN8T

Hi Chris,

Thank god that you are okay...Can't imagine that this kind if thing will happend in KLCC, a famous tourist spot and main attraction in KL!! And the worst is this building's car park do not have CCTV and security guard around the area????? Unbelieveble!! Do you make hundreds hell of complaints to the management for this incident??

KLCC Management, what are you all doing out there in order to secure the life and safety of your customers and tourists?????????? :angry:

I really hope u can get the footage and get him... These kind of ppl should be brought to justice.. Just because we are female, they think we can be easily bullied. It's was really sweet of ur hb to accompany you.

I'm glad you're ok and not hurt.. That's most important..

To think places like KLCC have no CCTV... Shame on them! :angry:

chris;

reading the whole story from ur blog...wow..it really get me freak out...im glad that u r alrite & u r a really brave gal..

MOST IMPORTANT IS THAT U R FINE!!!!!

This guy is insane. Luckily you are safe. Do not go to KLCC parking at the moment, who knows he might me waiting for you there. Get someone to accompany you if you really have to go....

ya, I agree with erine... who knows what the person maybe thinking.. I won't be surprise if that's his usual spot and he felt not satisfied that u took it.

Guest Chrisandben

DEAR CHIHUAHUA, DIANA, STAYCOOL, WANYEE, ELAINE, HONEY_MEL,

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERNS. I AM OK. JUST WANNA SHARE THIS HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE WITH EVERYONE SO YOU LADIES OUT THERE AWARE OF THIS KLCC BASEMENT PARKING HAS NO CCTV SO BE CAREFUL. I AM STILL WAITING FOR THE FOOTAGE FROM THE CCTV INSIDE THE ELEVATOR. DOUBT THEY ACTUALLY TURN IT ON OR JUST FOR DISPLAY ONLY.

hi chris,

so sorry to hear such an incident happened to u at klcc. well, fyi, i am working in klcc and i parked my car in klcc from 8am till around 7pm from mon - fri. and i have never realised that there are no CCTVs in the parking bay until u brought this up!!! :(

i guessed i hafta be more careful going forward, will warn my other female colleauges.

hopefully u will be able to track that crazy man and bring him to justice! :)

Urm....no need to type in caps - that means shouting in the online world. :P

Dear, I'm sorry to hear about your experience - I know how it feels. I have been stalked, flashed at and heck, even been roadbullied and such (on the road and off it). My mum and I got told off by this young chit of a driver because we parked in a space that he was apparently waiting for FROM the other side of the road. He actually stopped, got down from his car and in full view of the public, walked up to us and starting telling us off. When my mum politely told him that he was in the wrong, he actually scolded her and so forth - we were in our cards and refuse to even wind down the window fully. Seriously, M'sians are becoming very rude and violent these days especially young men, not to mention kiasu as well. I wonder what's in the water. =.=

Anyway, I hope you took down his license plate number. Sometimes recognizing a face isn't enough. The police database doesn't have faces of every single person in M'sia, only known criminals. So usually, a license plate number or address helps A LOT. Thankgawd you're smart enough to park near the elevator or even know where the elevator is. Imagine what would have happened if you parked further or was wandering around aimlessly. =.=

The shop mall management can only do so much - there are still a lot of malls without CCTVs and you guys should actually request for them to be installed since you're already parking and such. Bring it up to the tenants and shop owners. I'm sure the people working there care about security as well as the customers.

Dear Chris,

Thanks god, u r fine. Remember next time, if u in this kind of situation u muz just drive to another place or park another place instead of getting down and let the guy have the chance to chasing u ya..

At here would like to share my experience. That time, I was staying & working in JB . It was abt 3am after rain, me and my gf came out frm pub and going back home. While i stop my car infront of the traffice light waiting, a malay guy stop his motorbike beside me and knock my window. I look at him and dont bother. Second time he knocked again, and yet open a bit of his jacket and show me his "policeman" uniform.. That moment, i so angry and asked my gf to take down his motorbike no. My gf is afraid as she dont know why this guy is trying to do. I told my gf that I'm not going to turn down my window but if he keep following us, im going toward to police station (as there is a police station near my gf's hse) When he tried to knocked my window again, traffice light turn green, then i tried my level best to "run" asap (although is a kancil but still run faster than his motorbike mah.. ) When we came to another traffic light and that guy is almost behind my car, thanks god, the traffic light turn to green again.. so this time i drive more faster and try to see whether that guy is still follow us or not.. Honest speaking, i will drive into police station if the guy still follow me. As i didnt break any rule and yet why shd i stop the car at 3am?? I remember that there are numerous robbery or rape cases happened in JB during that time.

And guess what, after so long I dont even receive any summon fm Traffic police, so it mean that guy who knocked my window is NOT a real policeman !!!

Be more extra careful to all lady drivers, esp when u driving on Federal Highway..

My friend's sis & gf kena knocked by some indian mans, when the lady driver get down fm their car then they will rob all ur belongings. Btw, they will knock ur car into a very very bad condition till u frighten and stop ur car to get down to see ur car condition.

Nowaday, economic are bad so robbery cases will be increase as many ppl lost job or money not enough!! Please be more extra careful, gals...

Thanks for sharing Chris.

Lucky u r unharmed by that crazy fella.

Msia is always not safe anywhere...

Just be extra careful gals..

I would like to share my case too.

It was in the afternoon, bout 1pm weekdays. I was in the car with my sister in law. We just came out from a bank and i was the driver. We stopped in front of a traffic light (door was locked) and were happily chatting when we suddenly heard a loud BANG. BANG BANG BANG - 3 times and my sis in law's bag was snatched from inside the car !! Both of us were stunned and do not know how to react. It took us a few seconds to realize we have been robbed.

Apparently this malay boy walk from behind to find for his potential victims. A motorcycle was waiting in front, ready to fetch the malayboy. This malay boy smashed my window's glasses and snatched my sis in law's handbag. Luckily i put my bag in the middle ( near the hand brake there). All her belongings gone, ic, license, money, hp, keys, savings book, atm, credit cards, fd cert, etc etc.... coz we just came out from the bank ma. I chased the motorcycle for quite a few meters but lose them coz the road was quite busy that time. Lunch hour, a lot of lorry and cars.

Nobody help us when we were robbed. The cars behind, in front or next to us should have help by at least asking us are we ok. My sis in laws suffer some cuts from the window glass.

So, girls hide your bag under the seat when you get into your car please. Ask your passengers to put their bags away from view too. It is not safe even if you are inside the car.

I wonder what the world has become. It is not safe to walk on the street. It is also not safe when u are inside a car or a house. Last time thief steal things, now you have robbers who 'gong meng zeng dai' (cantonese direct translate) rob u in broad day lights.

chris,

be extra careful with all this people. its worthless to have them harm us since they are insane...

thanks god you are ok. god bless!

Thanks for sharing gals~~

I had the same experience like erinepink shared~~

its happen in front of public bank, klang about 2 years back.....

also malay boy with motorbike~~ n they r always 2 persons

as long as u r out from bank.. pls becareful.. coz a lot robbers r outside waiting for d victim~~

they always think that we r taking out a lot of money especially during festive season~~