Johnnyzai

what brand milk powder your baby drink

any idea what's the difference between S26 Gold and S26 Gold Alphapro? The packing is almost similar except the price. S26 Gold Alphapro is much cheaper than usual S26 Gold.

thanks.

Hi Gals,

My baby drink Mamex Gold Step 1, before this she is drinking Bebelac (for anti-colic for five months before I change it) . This is an advice from the doctor coz when she is born always cry non-stop & doctor said she have a lot of wind inside her stomach tat makes her cry coz uncomfortable. After she drink the Bebelac is okay liao, so i continue until she is 5 months & i ask for the doctor advice then i go with the Mamex Gold.... now my baby is 7 months ++

My newborn gal drink Snow (900g RM40+). I choose Snow brand milk coz it is more "hei" similar to breast milk (I'm feeding her formula milk + breastmilk ) easy for poo .

my gal is taking s26..it costs rm49 for 900g in tin. now only buy 700g refill which cost rm35.90..and it depends at where we buy..

diff places will give diff prices.

how we know that the milk is not suitable with the baby?? advise me pls..i'm a new mother

Hi there,

Can let me know where you buy your S26 from ?? It's so much cheaper than the price i'm getting...thanks.. :)

hi..

dunnow how to start..but right now im so confused what formula milk should i give to my son..i just bought mamex gold step 1 today..feed him..but seems it doesnt suits him..anyone feeding your son/daughter with mamex gold?i'm planning to sell it off since i just use it for 3 scoops only..i;m selling it off for rm50..if interested, plz do let me know..now i have to change it to other formula milk, which i dont know which brand to buy...anyone can advice me which product?tq!

hi..

dunnow how to start..but right now im so confused what formula milk should i give to my son..i just bought mamex gold step 1 today..feed him..but seems it doesnt suits him..anyone feeding your son/daughter with mamex gold?i'm planning to sell it off since i just use it for 3 scoops only..i;m selling it off for rm50..if interested, plz do let me know..now i have to change it to other formula milk, which i dont know which brand to buy...anyone can advice me which product?tq!

hi farhana,

Just wonder how you judge that the milk doesn't suit your baby since you only feed him 3oz (as you said used 3 scoops only)? :unsure: How about before your try mamex gold, what formula you give him or you BF him?

My baby is drinking Enfalac A+ since birth. Enfalac A+ is available in small can and you don't have to buy a big can if you want to give it a try.

hi..

hi..

i say it so coz he stools comes out hard just right after he finished drink the milk..before this i use anmum but just wanna change it..so some people suggest mamex gold..i know enfalac is the best formula milk right now right..?last time i ask my husband to buy enfalac a+..but he bought the 'rumusan khas' which is half protein and same problem occured..hard stools..he bought the wrong one..so skrg i dah habis bnyk duit changing milk..enfalac cost me rm84..mamex rm77..aiyyooooo..

after reading from the start.. i found out tat milk powder price increase from time to time.

Right now, my baby girl are taking similec, price at RM 68 for 900g. I m buying from Tesco Penang.

Anyone can share a better price?

my daugther going 2 months coming 12 Nov.

since born, she is on enfalac a+. her poo sometimes green sometimes yellow. sometimes 2 days pangsai 1 time. pd said is ok for 2 days 1 time. but try to make it everyday.

from born till now she still on 3oz, sometimes i tried 3.5oz, she somehow will vomit.

enfalac a+ box = rm53.00

enfalac a+ tin = rm71.50

hi

my son is on Enfalac A+ since born......the 1st month i mix it with BM and now fully on formula!!! everyday my baby pangsai 2 times without fail and sometimes even 3 times and poo poo very good...yellowish in colour and soft.....i dun feel smelly at all haha......i think that every baby defers with what formula suits them so the worse will be try and try and try until you found the best for your baby.....

i bought mine in a chinese medical hall in Sri Petaling and this is the shop that i found selling the cheapest and heard from the taukeh he say going to increase price already......i guess i need to survey and find another one selling cheaper price...........

Enfalac A+ refill pack = RM51.90

Enfalac A+ tin = RM72.50

my son is switching from similac to gain plus Eye Q advance. stage 3 after reach 1 year old. Any of your bb drink this milk powder? i found in the market there are 2 type fo packing for similac gain plus. 1 the ribbon in transparent gold and another one in dull gold.

the price is different :

Transparent gold ribbon - RM 50.9

Dull gold ribbon - RM 43

i m confuse which one is new or old...

elaine,

i dare not anyhow switch milk for my doter. later cannot pangsai or so, i will kena big time from my wife. so i got no choice but to stick to enfalac a+ with their extreme pricing. afterall enfa is not the most expensive one.

btw, i wonder those extra dha, watever a, how much can a bb absorb and how many goes to poo at the end?

heheheheheh....

my daugther going 2 months coming 12 Nov.

since born, she is on enfalac a+. her poo sometimes green sometimes yellow. sometimes 2 days pangsai 1 time. pd said is ok for 2 days 1 time. but try to make it everyday.

from born till now she still on 3oz, sometimes i tried 3.5oz, she somehow will vomit.

enfalac a+ box = rm53.00

enfalac a+ tin = rm71.50

Hi apizy,

My baby's stool sometimes also greenish and sometimes he will defecate alternate day. My paed also said its OK and the greenish stool is due to oxidization of the IRON in the formula milk. One thing I notice about my baby is if he drink less milk, he will not produce enough to defecate.

May I know where did you buy the milk? RM71.50 per tin!!! Its the cheapest I've heard so far. I bought around RM74 ler.

aly,

my pd did not explain so much in detail, onli says it is ok. so i did not ask much. one thing i noticed is super smelly and toward the end of her sai session the sai is like more watery.

btw that price is Kluang, Johor. not in KL. even JB, cheapest i got is around rm73/tin.

but that shop somehow did not lower down the refill pack price bcos in JB, i think around rm52 or so. tin is cheapest i can find at the moment.

elaine,

i dare not anyhow switch milk for my doter. later cannot pangsai or so, i will kena big time from my wife. so i got no choice but to stick to enfalac a+ with their extreme pricing. afterall enfa is not the most expensive one.

btw, i wonder those extra dha, watever a, how much can a bb absorb and how many goes to poo at the end?

heheheheheh....

hi apizy

thats what my paed told me if you feel ur bb is not suitable with the milk then change until they suitable to it but since now ur paed said its ok then shouldnt change lor........hehe......ya have to stick to it although its expensive bcoz bb got used to it ady haha.......

ya im oso wondering with all those dha, ara thingy how much can they absorb since they pangsai so much wuahahaha......

btw where in kluang johor u got the tin for RM71.50?? i shall go buy from there as my hb always go there for work.........hehe

0-3 mths ~ Snow BF + formula milk.

3 mths - now ~ Changed to Mamex Gold coz she having endless hiccups, splitting after feeding and lots of gas. Ever since taking Mamex Gold, no such problem.

Last week we change to Enfalac A, BB having constipation, poo hard n dry stools, now chaged back to Mamex Gold

elaine,

whoa... your hubby always go there ar? bcareful hor... kekekekek...

tell him opposite tabung haji the old shoplots, not the kwsp shoplots.

that strech of old shoplots got 2 kedai obat cina. both fighting price, check them out.

hehehehehehe....

elaine,

whoa... your hubby always go there ar? bcareful hor... kekekekek...

tell him opposite tabung haji the old shoplots, not the kwsp shoplots.

that strech of old shoplots got 2 kedai obat cina. both fighting price, check them out.

hehehehehehe....

apizy haha dont get me wrong......what i meant is hubby went there often as in 2 months once and for 1-2 days working......

ok will let him know about it n get the cheaper price milk powder.....but one more question is their milk powder up to date?? i mean is it fresh?? because there was once i bought in a shop which is very cheap but ended up their product although still havent expired but the quality of the powder has changed.......

elaine,

i bought a dozen last month. for tin, the expiry is 2011, for packet is 2010. which i think is ok la.

that 2 shops apart from enfalac, they also sell other brands. basically they are fighting each other. kluangman know that is the place for milk powder.

any mum feeding Novolac IT?

I have to start to mix with some formula milk powder nowadays as my bm supply has reached its limit.. very sad..

Novolac IT (Special formulated for constipation bb) was recommended by the pharmacist... I bought this coz my bb is constipated (hard stool + bleedin sometime) even tho he was a fullyl bf baby after started solid (weird)...

Novolac IT smeel quite nice, i personally like it.. However, it is like very oily.. not sure bout other brand of fm.. is it very oily as well??

I just bought 1small tin to try, so far, still ok.. I'm not sure to continue using this special formulated milk powder or shall i change to normal one? please advise... dilemma...

My baby from born untill tis month goin 1year old jus drink wyerm s26..when born..every week must buy cost me around rm56..then how abt u all?

New born Mamex Gold, Thn Mamex gold AR~

now change to snow bout 2mths~

Hi

Im new here...

My son is 36 months now....he is having constipation prob...

He was drinking enfagrow...so tot of changing milk brand...recently changed to mamil gold...but still with the same prob...can anyone suggest how to solve the prob..Thanks

Hi everyone!!

My son now is 13mth. Since born until 11 mths i hav given my son Frisolac then 12 mth change to

anmum essential honey. Price in JB RM49.00 1.3kg and box 650gm RM21.00. very good no constipation

and he poo every morning without fail..hahaha

Hello everyone!

My gal had BM+formula milk since birth. after confinement, I feed her with formula milk. Recently notice her splitting milk and having quite a lot of hiccups which really worry me. She is now almost 3 months old, fully formula milk - Snow. Stool was fine, everyday one poo greenish and some yellowish. My concern is, does Snow stir up the hiccup? I hope not coz last week bought 1 ctn of 8 can 900gm Snow from a chinese herb shop selling at rm46/can :wacko3: sigh..