agyy

Our Honeymoon In Australia

Finally finished our wedding & came back from our honeymoon. Really enjoy the honeymoon & thinking to share the happy moments with u all.

Please kindly click on the 'Our Honeymoon In Australia (16Sept - 29Sept)' link ya!!

http://www.mywedding.com/cheekianannie/galleries.html

Sorry for low resolutions photo because forced to compress the photo size for uploading purpose. Took more than 800++ photo & filtered left 500++ photos. I have included some brief descriptions to the photo. To know more about our journey, welcome to click on the photos to read our honeymoon story.

Hi Annie,

Congratulation to u, I have view your photo taken at Australia, u looks very happy & much more beautiful now.............. How much u have spend for the trip?

I have plane go to Australia by March next year with HB & some friend............can recommend any place (must go one) or thinks (must try) ?

The Melbourne and Sydney both places are perfect choices for spending honeymoon vacations.They possess tremondous charm and attraction for visitors with lovely sandy beaches and sightseeing places.

Hi! can u pm me ur webpass? i just back from my honeymoon at melbourne as well. i love the place so much. we have seen a lot of beautiful scene, grape farm, great ocean road. i wish i can go again