hi gals,

went to aspial last nite. the SA and the photographer was very friendly, and even let me try on 4 gowns.

The package was very attractive, with rm1000 less for their opening promo. and they use only bobby braun or other branded make up.

they even have this 'platinum photo album ' which is very very nice. the pictures very sharp. the price now is ard 4800++ (forgot liao). If wan to know the details pls tell me. i ll update u as i left the detail at home now.

and the most interesting part is this. they have this rm1399 for ps at penang. No outdoor location limited, all of places in penang that we like. and for promo, this is totally free.

me n fh was very attracted. but we have not sign up yet as we need to count our budget, as our initial budget was only 3000++.

What you all think?

is it worth it?

my goodness, that is very good deal... cing... can share more details w me?

i went to check their website no much photo to see... anybody can share aspial wedding pics???

mel_candy@hotmail.com

tomo arigatooooooooooo

Regards, MeL

hi mel,

pm u already.pls check ya.

i think its very nice..the gowns are all new. although not much choice yet, but still got half year to my ps.

and also their accesories if very very nice. u can see that its vr new and diferent from other BS's collection.

Do drop by to their shop n see yourself.

But the price if much much higher than our budget. How ar?should i take it?

Dear Cing,

got ur PM...

Ya, pricing like quite high woh...

the total 40 pose u mentioned, different pose or 20 only ar?

hi mel,

pm u already.pls check ya.

i think its very nice..the gowns are all new. although not much choice yet, but still got half year to my ps.

and also their accesories if very very nice. u can see that its vr new and diferent from other BS's collection.

Do drop by to their shop n see yourself.

But the price if much much higher than our budget. How ar?should i take it?

hi pingers and syin,

pm u the package already. unfortunatelly i have signed up with monliza.

actuali i personally like the aspial package and photo very very much.

but, well, due to budget restrain, have to let go.

gals, if u are really attracted, better go visit them fast. cos their opening promo and gifts are really limited, i think to the first 20 couple only.

and drop by to see their platinum photo texture and quality. very sharp and clear. see it yourself and share your opinion here ya :)

an1clzsVM1P1810MTA5OTMwbHwzNjU0NjZkbGF8V

as1cF5s04b-1800MTA4NjIwc3B8MjA1ODM2c3xPd

Last day I went to ss2,when pass-by the traffic light I saw the Aspial wedding.But their front look like still in construction woh..Where they from,malaysia new bridal shop???Really want go to see the photo over there?

well...personally I have a very bad experience from Aspial BS in Penang. The make up artists weren't professional at all and the service were bad. It's not worth the price to pay for. I agree the sample photos are amazing and many gowns to choose from but then eventhough with all these benefits with poor photography and makeup everything is ruined. :dash2:

has anyone sign up with aspial ss2? mind to share the package details...

my email add is c_laiyan@hotmail.com

thanks

honeykbt,

details sent!! ^^

any1 interested may contact me,

coz the sales girl told me yesterday,

if there is friend sign up together,

me and fren can get special top up..

free gift and etc..

so... pls if any1 of u interested so we both can get more!!! :lol:

s0s,

when u are going to collects ur photos ? do let us know whether it is good. I am attracted by their interior design ler..so comtemporary ..

can you pm me or email ur package too zehn77@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance ya.

hey gals,

Here is their website www.aspialwedding.com. Anyway who had their PS before can kindly share with us ? i wish to to know more about them ler.. :D