Hi, i am new here.

I found this topic and would like to share with everyone that i have sign up Aspial on Jan 2010 and Photo shooting on May.

My Album will be ready next month.

I like their PS concept, really impressive and also their services is kinda friendly and comfort.

i feel warmth and peaceful every time when i walk in the BS.

My Make up Artist is Celine..she makes all my hairstyles looks simple and elegance. ( must tell them what u want )

My PG is Dylan Yong, they call them ah yang too. He is very professional as i am not comfortable with taking photo, ( i feel shy and not confidence always ) i cant smile naturally in front strangers..but, he can make me and the surroundings in good and happiness mood. ( Must let them know u like the pictures more focus on u both or background or etc.)

The outcome of our pre-wedding Photo is very nice. Me and my Hubby really happy with it.

And they can discuss for what ever our request and demand.

I am very happy, enjoy and Appreciate with all and everything's from Aspial.

went & finalise the selections of weddin photos today. I must say that i am vry vry pleased with their service so far! after readin so many nightmare some BTB have to face with dealing with BS, I am so glad up till now (touchwood), I am very satisfied with Aspial.

Now lookin fwd to their designing team to touch up my photos & design my album for me. So excited! :)

went & finalise the selections of weddin photos today. I must say that i am vry vry pleased with their service so far! after readin so many nightmare some BTB have to face with dealing with BS, I am so glad up till now (touchwood), I am very satisfied with Aspial.

Now lookin fwd to their designing team to touch up my photos & design my album for me. So excited! :)

Hello Kathlynn,

Mind to share your Aspial package with me?? pls drop me an email pshingkok@gmail.com

Thanks alot.

Hello everyone!

I've just signed & paid for full payment during Bridal Fair on May. Would like to know the PG - Kenneth Gnooi, is he nice?

I'll have my ID&OD in Penang. 1st day choose gown, 2nd day ID&OD shooting, 3rd day select photos...looks very tiring!

i am please to tell everyone and i appreaciate with Aspial.

I have a great wedding photo album..nice photo. and wonderful shooting experience.

I would like to share my album, but, i dont know how to do it in this forum.

I going to get my wedding gown for actual day next week..

WITH HAPPINESS TO ALL and WARM BLESSINGS.

hey dear, do they provide you softcopies? Can I have some details of your package? Thanks :)

i am please to tell everyone and i appreaciate with Aspial.

I have a great wedding photo album..nice photo. and wonderful shooting experience.

I would like to share my album, but, i dont know how to do it in this forum.

I going to get my wedding gown for actual day next week..

WITH HAPPINESS TO ALL and WARM BLESSINGS.

any1 interested may contact me,

coz the sales girl told me yesterday,

if there is friend sign up together,

me and fren can get special top up..

free gift and etc..

so... pls if any1 of u interested so we both can get more!!! :lol:

Hi, Sos,

I have also signed up Aspial, KL. Can you share with me your photos?

Would like to have a look.

Who is your PG,AUM ya? cloudy_liew@hotmail.com

Thanks

Hi,

Anyone can share Aspial Wedding ( PJ SS2) photo shooting? Last sunday went to their wedding fair. The photo album is nicer than other BS, but when happen to google search found that their PS by actual couple is not nice as the photo album showed. Above seem got alot bad comments from Penang branch. Anyone experienced in branch of PJ SS2? Please PM me about your comment and PS at Aspial Wedding.

hi there, can you share your package details? either here or email me at leongal17@gmail.com

free gift and etc..

Hi, Sos,

Thanks

hi there, can you share your package details? either here or email me at leongal17@gmail.com

free gift and etc..

Hi, Sos,

Thanks

Hi babes,

I also considering Aspial, can share me your photos? mandyng8831@yahoo.com, thanks.

Hi, i am new here.

I found this topic and would like to share with everyone that i have sign up Aspial on Jan 2010 and Photo shooting on May.

I like their PS concept, really impressive and also their services is kinda friendly and comfort.

My Make up Artist is Celine..she makes all my hairstyles looks simple and elegance. ( must tell them what u want )

My PG is Dylan Yong, they call them ah yang too. He is very professional as i am not comfortable with taking photo, ( i feel shy and not confidence always ) i cant smile naturally in front strangers..but, he can make me and the surroundings in good and happiness mood. ( Must let them know u like the pictures more focus on u both or background or etc.)

The outcome of our pre-wedding Photo is very nice. Me and my Hubby really happy with it.

Hi BB Ling,

Do u mind to share ur photo & package to gcying@yahoo.com?

Thanks.

Hi bb ling,

Do u mind to share ur photo & package to baby_gcy@yahoo.com?

Thanks.

Hi, i am new here.

Hi BB Ling,

Thanks.

Sorry for late reply.

Add me on Facebook, name ireneswl.

I have uploaded all my wedding picture to share with everyone.

Hi, i am new here.

Hi BB Ling,

Thanks.

Hi all Brides to be, first of all Congratulations to all~~ May I have a look at you gals PS as I am searching for my bridal house and Photo shooting.You may send to my email e_khaw@hotmail.com. I am looking forward to hear from you...Thanks alot.

Hi all Brides to be, first of all Congratulations to all~~ May I have a look at you gals PS as I am searching for my bridal house and Photo shooting.You may send to my email e_khaw@hotmail.com. I am looking forward to hear from you...Thanks alot.

Hi chubbyangel,

I'm YC, aspial bride here, nice to meet you. Have you decide your bridal house yet? Aspial is the best choice. You can refer aspial website or FB and if you don't mind can add me in your FB fren list. My email: aprilmelody84@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks~~

Hi chubbyangel,

I'm YC, aspial bride here, nice to meet you. Have you decide your bridal house yet? Aspial is the best choice. You can refer aspial website or FB and if you don't mind can add me in your FB fren list. My email: aprilmelody84@yahoo.com.hk

Thanks~~

Hi YC, thanks for your suggestion. I have added u in my facebook. :) hope to havea chat with you soon. Have a great day!

Hi chubbyangel,

Thanks~~

Hi YC, thanks for your suggestion. I have added u in my facebook. :) hope to havea chat with you soon. Have a great day!

Hi,

I've confirmed you already, please check yaa~~ Do you have any comments for my ps photos? hehe... ^^

Hi chubbyangel,

Thanks~~

Hi,

I've confirmed you already, please check yaa~~ Do you have any comments for my ps photos? hehe... ^^

:) I have add comments on the photos....the black gown really catch my attention...it is really a cool gown like it alot...May i know how much is your package and where is Taman Aman? Izzit taken in KL or in Sabah?:)

Hi chubbyangel,

Thanks~~

Halo chubbyangel, I m julie. I choose Aspial wedding also... I juz do my photo selection on Sunday. The day of photo shooting really enjoy. My photographer is Eric, he is funny and make u enjoy the day.... As my bf, he take to Dylan too, he is nice too...

Actually is depend on what u wan... if u wan natural, u can choose them coz their concept is natural. their make up & hairdo also natural & simple so if u wan simple & natural, they really a good choice... somemore their servce is great, even i din add any photo they also smile & provide me good service not like other Bridal Shop keep push u add photo, if u din add ten they will "black face"...

Hi chubbyangel,

Thanks~~

Hi,

:) I have add comments on the photos....the black gown really catch my attention...it is really a cool gown like it alot...May i know how much is your package and where is Taman Aman? Izzit taken in KL or in Sabah?:)

Hi,

Yes, I like the black gown very much even my parents dislike... hehe... I like my photos very much. My package is RM3899 signed on March 2011, not sure they have increase price or not?! You can walk in and check with them, they are very nice person. Taman Aman just near by Taman Paramount LRT station at PJ area... May I know which bridal shop in your final listing?

Hi chubbyangel,

Thanks~~

Halo chubbyangel, I m julie. I choose Aspial wedding also... I juz do my photo selection on Sunday. The day of photo shooting really enjoy. My photographer is Eric, he is funny and make u enjoy the day.... As my bf, he take to Dylan too, he is nice too...

Actually is depend on what u wan... if u wan natural, u can choose them coz their concept is natural. their make up & hairdo also natural & simple so if u wan simple & natural, they really a good choice... somemore their servce is great, even i din add any photo they also smile & provide me good service not like other Bridal Shop keep push u add photo, if u din add ten they will "black face"...

Hi both,

Yaya, I agreed with Julie. Aspial wedding more on natural & simple style. That's why i choose them, gowns are elegant & simple style, service is great, no regret for choose them; thumb up their service... ^^

Hi,

Yes, I like the black gown very much even my parents dislike... hehe... I like my photos very much. My package is RM3899 signed on March 2011, not sure they have increase price or not?! You can walk in and check with them, they are very nice person. Taman Aman just near by Taman Paramount LRT station at PJ area... May I know which bridal shop in your final listing?

:) usually elderly dun like to see black during such a good event...so cant blame them. :) actually i am still considering between Aspial and City Image. I spoken to City Image ppl at a bridal fair and they are really nice to talk and the photos shooting all are bright bright and colourful...then I saw ur photo shoots...similar but more classy...So now i am kinda stuck. I have budget contraint on the shooting. I dun really prefer those dark gloomy shooting although at some point it look romantic but if whole album simlar shooting then I will feel weird lo...(my own opinion) I prefer natural waters and plants...City Image show me one taken in Sekinchan and Ulu Yam and falling in love :wub: with the shoots...LOL :smile:

Just depends on you, which one you are more prefer?! Hmm... Just share with you, before sign with bridal shop, make sure all in black & white and better walk in check the gowns & photos sample, I read many horrible story in this forum, you may beware on this. For gowns, my fren who signed 1 bridal shop at Jln Loke Yew, the gowns are yellowish, old & dirty some in old fashion style; my fren have no noticed that because she sign at bridal fair. For my opinion, those bridal shop at bridal fair will show the best sample & gowns with customer, so you better walk in to take a look. Most important is service lorr... Hehe... that's my own opinion.

Why not you try to walk in to this both of bridal shop take a look at weekends time? then you will be clear on it and information will more details, some more you can see compare with their gowns, album, photo skill & service, right? After you make the selection of bridal shop, please share with me yaa... cheer up....jia you jia you... (^.^)v

:) usually elderly dun like to see black during such a good event...so cant blame them. :) actually i am still considering between Aspial and City Image. I spoken to City Image ppl at a bridal fair and they are really nice to talk and the photos shooting all are bright bright and colourful...then I saw ur photo shoots...similar but more classy...So now i am kinda stuck. I have budget contraint on the shooting. I dun really prefer those dark gloomy shooting although at some point it look romantic but if whole album simlar shooting then I will feel weird lo...(my own opinion) I prefer natural waters and plants...City Image show me one taken in Sekinchan and Ulu Yam and falling in love :wub: with the shoots...LOL :smile:

Just depends on you, which one you are more prefer?! Hmm... Just share with you, before sign with bridal shop, make sure all in black & white and better walk in check the gowns & photos sample, I read many horrible story in this forum, you may beware on this. For gowns, my fren who signed 1 bridal shop at Jln Loke Yew, the gowns are yellowish, old & dirty some in old fashion style; my fren have no noticed that because she sign at bridal fair. For my opinion, those bridal shop at bridal fair will show the best sample & gowns with customer, so you better walk in to take a look. Most important is service lorr... Hehe... that's my own opinion.

Why not you try to walk in to this both of bridal shop take a look at weekends time? then you will be clear on it and information will more details, some more you can see compare with their gowns, album, photo skill & service, right? After you make the selection of bridal shop, please share with me yaa... cheer up....jia you jia you... (^.^)v

Thank you for your support...my FH prefer the BS in PJ and I pula prefer in KL hahaha cos I stay in KL and he stay in PJ anyway will have a look at Aspial and will see how it goes scare dun have my size only..cos having an apple shape body no confident in gown la...:D Will update u and Julie about it. Have a great day!