hi zehn,

i don't think this guy is being any helpful, maybe he is just trying to ruin things up :girl_devil:

i'm going to Aspial to find out myself. have u been to their BS? :smile:

Hi all

I am new here.. anyone can share the photo na experience taken by this BS?

Hi May May,

you can ask s0s, she had done the PS already :biggrin:

and if u consider Aspial, ask for the young photographer called AhYong. I have seen his photos, he is good :smile: and i'll use him too. u can mention my name, we'll both get mistery gift :cheers:

dear all,

will get my album tmr, hubby will go and get it as i'm now outstation. til now everything is good! ^^

hi there

can u share with me ur photo from aspial

email - maylsm80@hotmail.com

Thanks

ok~

sent~! ^^

Hi SoS

Can u resent to me - email - maylsm80@hotmail.com

I didnt get any link or photo from you

Thanks again,

Hey guys, tell you what, I was one of the culprit of Aspial. They were just small B S in Penang once. Now they want to conquer KL market.

Thrust me, they many good BS in KL who have more experience than them.

forget the price and their offer. You ll regret that you ruin your once a lifetime happy moment. Youll find out they ll squeeze you like hell!

As Samantha said, they make up artist is bad.

Pls boycott them!

hi deric,

what do u mean by culprit? u work with them b4 in penang? or u were their customer b4?

and how would they squeeze you? in which way, can give example?

thanks!

NEVER EVER~Aspial Wedding

I agreed all deric say & they are VAMPIRE...

my sister come back from overseas and donno the market price...

she took a package RM3899 with 7 gown(actually only 4 gown,i request more from them),

2 albums(1B1S),and others like normal BS can provided...

after shooting...my sis is too tired de...so they start wash her brain,push her take more photo...

At last,they paid more RM3000 juz add 1 more album...WTF...

Like dat ,better take a new package with another 7 gown...

then can get total 14 gown...

my sister & brother in law tot 1 album is that value...they oso blur blur(too tired)..

so they direct paid all in cash...

they paid almost seven thousand...

juz like deric say :"paid for apple price but only get acer goods."

pls..pls...pls...never ever sign up for Aspial...

Boycott...Boycott...Boycott... :sauer2:

Dear sOs,

can share with me your total package(i mean the total amount you paid for the album include top up ,mean the total amount you paid for the whole thing). Besides, really interested to have a look on your photos, pls share your photos with me.Pls email me at twinkle2_littlestar87@hotmail.com

Thanks alot ya!

Dear sOs,

can share with me your total package(i mean the total amount you paid for the album include top up ,mean the total amount you paid for the whole thing). Besides, really interested to have a look on your photos, pls share your photos with me.Pls email me at twinkle2_littlestar87@hotmail.com

Thanks alot ya!

Hi Sos,

I have just signed up with Aspial during the bridal fair in Mid Valley fr 20-22 Nov 09. Actually, Aspial never in my BS list of consideration at all but ended up signed their package as i like their concept so much. I was walking passed by their booth and saw their photo is very nice. The first i went was Touch and then Monlisa.

Sos, could you please share with me your PS and who is ur PG and MUA. Thank you very much

tgifthe13@gmail.com

Hey guys, tell you what, I was one of the culprit of Aspial. They were just small B S in Penang once. Now they want to conquer KL market.

Thrust me, they many good BS in KL who have more experience than them.

forget the price and their offer. You ll regret that you ruin your once a lifetime happy moment. Youll find out they ll squeeze you like hell!

As Samantha said, they make up artist is bad.

Pls boycott them!

hi deric,

what do u mean by culprit? u work with them b4 in penang? or u were their customer b4?

and how would they squeeze you? in which way, can give example?

thanks!

NEVER EVER~Aspial Wedding

I agreed all deric say & they are VAMPIRE...

my sister come back from overseas and donno the market price...

she took a package RM3899 with 7 gown(actually only 4 gown,i request more from them),

2 albums(1B1S),and others like normal BS can provided...

after shooting...my sis is too tired de...so they start wash her brain,push her take more photo...

At last,they paid more RM3000 juz add 1 more album...WTF...

Like dat ,better take a new package with another 7 gown...

then can get total 14 gown...

my sister & brother in law tot 1 album is that value...they oso blur blur(too tired)..

so they direct paid all in cash...

they paid almost seven thousand...

juz like deric say :"paid for apple price but only get acer goods."

pls..pls...pls...never ever sign up for Aspial...

Boycott...Boycott...Boycott... :sauer2:

Hi,

First of all, thanks for sharing.

I think this is something very common as all BS will persuade/brain wash u to take more photos as they took few hundred pose during the PS session.However, is the customer to decide want it or not. moreover, this mean the PS is very nice, if not they wont take it right?

Most of the couple like their PS but u have to be very firm to stick to ur budget. Cannot blame the BS for taking so much nice photos...just my opinion-no offend.

As this BS is still new in KL and I have alr signed up, I will share my experience with u guys if they have any hidden cost/ cheating/ scolding/ bad service/ rude/ gown very old/not much choice for gown

Hi all,

I am looking into Touch Collection, Armadale. Thought was tied down to this two but my fren recommended me bout the flexibility of packages in Aspial.

Has anybody had a good experience in this?

And I would like to see their photography & gowns too, pls email me a link to cathyc84@yahoo.com, thank you.

Hi there..

I was too.. Aspial is also never in my BS list of consideration but recently strongly recommended by my fren who surveyed on them last year.

May I know what do you mean by the good concept of theirs?

I was comparing with Touch ss2 now but i heard their good PGs just left, so now wanting to find some backup plan.

My day is Dec 2010 and cos i m working outstation and my fiancee is in kl, will be goin kl to visit those in my shortlisted ones and to sign up by then. So now i am doin lotsa online readup for those BS.

Sos too, pls email urs to me at cathyc84@yahoo.com

Hi everyone..

Me & fiance recently checked out Aspial SS2 and find their service to us not bad.

The photographer name is Dylan and he is very helpful [and leng chai of course :)]. He seems not like the 'kira' type so my fiance kinda like him.

I'm still looking around and comparing which BS to sign with...I find de Casamia and Red Bliss not bad but Casamia a bit pricey though. Anyone have use either one BS can please comment here.

Anyone who has taken picture with Aspial please send me the link/ some photos for ref at sharoena@yahoo.com

Thank you very much!

Hi there..

I was too.. Aspial is also never in my BS list of consideration but recently strongly recommended by my fren who surveyed on them last year.

May I know what do you mean by the good concept of theirs?

I was comparing with Touch ss2 now but i heard their good PGs just left, so now wanting to find some backup plan.

My day is Dec 2010 and cos i m working outstation and my fiancee is in kl, will be goin kl to visit those in my shortlisted ones and to sign up by then. So now i am doin lotsa online readup for those BS.

Sos too, pls email urs to me at cathyc84@yahoo.com

HI Cathyc,

actually Aspial is never in my list also...cos all these while i like touch the most but knowing their bis is very very good and some good PG is no longer there. In the bridal fair i noticed touch has alot of PG not like aspial only 2 PG so i know exactly how is their piece of work....and of cos i like aspial's concept.

Hi Ladies, I'm new here. I've just signed up with Aspial SS2 at the fair. I really like the photographs that they showed me. But I would also like to see more...Can anyone share their wedding photos with me?

And also which is the better PG or MUA? I quite like both the photographers' style but just wondering which is more accomodative and easier to work with.

Pls drop me an email at crembrulee82@hotmail.com

Many thanks!~

hi zehn,

i don't think this guy is being any helpful, maybe he is just trying to ruin things up :girl_devil:

Hi all

Hi May May,

and if u consider Aspial, ask for the young photographer called AhYong. I have seen his photos, he is good :smile: and i'll use him too. u can mention my name, we'll both get mistery gift :cheers:

dear all,

will get my album tmr, hubby will go and get it as i'm now outstation. til now everything is good! ^^

hi Sos,

I have also signed up package with Aspial. Could you kindly share with me your photo? tgifthe13@gmail.com

Do you mind to tell me who is your PG (Eric or Dylan) and who is your MUA?

Dear All,

i'm new to this forum...& will getting marry soon

I'm still considering whether should go for this BS?

Any idea on theirs package & any photos taken from Aspial?

Thanks a lot.

my email is mdrtling@yahoo.com

i am likely gonna sign up for aspial soon, as im quite pleased with their service thus far. hopefully ive made the right decision. anyone signin up soon too? perhaps we can sign up together, can get gifts! PM me! :)

im havin my photoshoot next mth, would appreciate for those who have done their PS to send my FB link/weblink to their pics? not sure which OD location should i pick. any recomendations? thanks! :)

hi zehn,

Hi all

Hi May May,

dear all,

hi Sos,

I have also signed up package with Aspial. Could you kindly share with me your photo? tgifthe13@gmail.com

Do you mind to tell me who is your PG (Eric or Dylan) and who is your MUA?

Hello Sos,

I am new here too~~ Could you share your photo with me plz? hidimui@kuririnmail.com

Thank you so much!~

Hi all,

Just for sharing.

My package is $3388 -55 poses(10 sets) + 10 MV (1set), 3 wg and 2eg for pre wedding photo shoot, 1wg and 2eg for AD.

Service: overall ok

Choice of gown: not much but managed to find to a nice one since I only need to choose 5 gowns so is not too hard but overall really not much choice. They claimed that no VIP or Super VIP and can choose all gown in the Shop however this is not the truth. Half of the gowns there is for rent or sales and is only open for us to choose (without top up $$) after sometime/ no longer new. not too sure,since im not entitled to it so didnt ask much. But just want to highlight not ALL can be choose as what they claimed.

Makeup and hairdo: not very satisfied. I have 5 gowns with 5 styles but i only like 3 hairdo not all 5 hairdo. THis is very subjective....one say nice but one say not nice..u have to communicate with the MUA. They claimed that their style is natural but the 2 styles that I dont like is because too much of accessories and the hairdo is not nice at all.

PG: overall acceptable. not as what i expected.

Additional cost: ampoules $85 for bride and ampoules $85 for groom + Fake eye lashes $30 = RM200 to be paid on shooting day.

Their fake eye lashes is really NOT NICE..very fake but they said is better to use theirs and effect is better but I really dont like the effect.

They shoot one couple per day. only has one MUA, one asst MUA (sometimes no), one PG, one asst PG, one tailor (to alter gown). Others are SA.

So far very honest no other hidden cost. Some bridal shop will penalise the customer for changing the gown that has been chosen but Aspial is not. I changed my choice of gown within 4 days and no extra charges but the SA's face abit sour and like lazy to layan me...like leave me to choose the gown on my own and she was sitting there showing her impatient face.

Free one lunch for shooting day (chicken rice-yummy)

Had my photoshoot and am absolutely satisfied with the process. my PG (Eric) was really hilarious made the whole day for FH & me to be more enjoyable than expected. MUA (Ming Ai) was absolutely amazing [but then again this is an opinion of someone who never puts on make-up]. She manage to give diff hairstyle and a diff look for each of my dresses. The assistants who followed us on the outdoor (Xiao Yen & Aaron) are also amazing in helpin us out! :)

Now am jus worried bout the outcome fo the pics. I hope I dont look SUPER DUPER fat! :(

Hi Kathlynn

Congratulations....! Finally took yr photos & i know u were enjoyed the process of taking the photos...

When are u going to get the album?

Remember to share with me oh....

All the best,

Wai Ling

SOS,

Can i please view your photos with Aspial?

My email address is hbsm209@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi! I'm thinking of signing up with Aspial. Can you email me your photos too? My email is evonnelpc@yahoo.co.uk.

Tq

went 2 select my pics and am quite pleased with the outcome. altho still look like a whale in some pics (but i gues photoshop can do something bout it?), most of it are actually quite nice. too bad i have a budget, if not i will add on more photos to my album. wonder if there is anyway i can nego to get my pics back for a cheaper cost. any BTB out there w a good nego technique that can share with me? ;)