paris

Wedding gown to be sold after 29th November 2008

I'm looking to sell off my wedding gown after my wedding on 29th November 2008.

It will only be worn once on that very day.

It is a simple, elegant & modern strapless ivory gown, with a lace-up corset style body & a slight train. No ornaments, ie beading, lace, embroidery. The gown is very comfortable, easy to wear & move in.

Bought from the US (US size 4) with minimal alterations to the neckline & bustling of train. No other alterations made.

Fits 161cm height with 3 inches heels.

Let me know if you are interested and i'll contact you after the 29th of November 2008 with further details of the gown, photos & pricing.

Thanks!

It is a simple, elegant & modern strapless ivory gown, with a lace-up corset style body & a slight train. No ornaments, ie beading, lace, embroidery. The gown is very comfortable, easy to wear & move in.

Bought from the US (US size 4) with minimal alterations to the neckline & bustling of train. No other alterations made.

Let me know if you are interested and i'll contact you after the 29th of November 2008 with further details of the gown, photos & pricing.

Thanks!

Hi Paris, I'm interested. My AD is somewhere in July 2009 so you have plenty of time ;) Even after your honeymoon is fine. When you are able, can you send me a photo? Thanks so much. Happy wedding prep! :lol:

Hiya Yvon & Davinci,

Thanks for expressing your interest. Yes, I will pm the photos, price & details after 29th November 2008.

I will provide photos of the original gown worn by the model & of me wearing it (after the alterations).

Yvon, thanks for the well wishes. =)

If possible, pm me your email addresses so I can contact you via email.

Best wishes,

Paris

Thanks!

I'm interested as well. haha_1984@yahoo.com

Hi, I am interested...do you mind sending a pic to me soon? My big day is 2009, so now startng to find a suitable gown. It's be good if I can see it now. Thanks.

Thanks!

I am intrested ! Pls PM me -- > natalieyap88@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hi Paris,

I am interested as well, please share the photo with me and can you let me know the measurement as well.

My email: yeanchet@hotmail.com

thanks.

Hi Paris,

I'm interested too, my wedding is on 07.02.2009. Kindly email me the photo & your best price. Many thanks.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Hi,

can post the photo? pls help to state the measurement in inches, thanks.

my mail: pengjoo77@yahoo.com

I'm very keen to have a look at the gown too,

pls email me the pic, price and measurement

thanks

heavelyn@hotmail.com

Thanks!

hii Paris,

i wonder did u sodl out the gown already..?if not can emaik me or sen the photo to me..?erm.. i dun understand the size US4 mean size here is wat ya..? thnak you anyway my email is kangchee0711@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

HI dearie, please email me too lpyang@gmail.com the photo, would consider to buy it if fit and match what i want.

hihi,

i'm interested too...still available rite? please send me the photo(front and back) and price. if can, gimme the measurement also ya.

thanks ya....

nov_miracle@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Hi,

Congratulation!

I am interested to buy a wedding gown too. plese send me the details gracetsh@gmail.com thanks ya!