paris

Wedding gown to be sold after 29th November 2008

Dear everyone,

Thanks for expressing your interest.

I have been really busy and still am, with the wedding preparations.

I know some of you are eager to look at the gown as your wedding day is just around the corner.

I should have mentioned earlier that the gown is a US designer gown, ordered in from a bridal store.

It is a US size 4 which fits bust 33.5 inches, waist 25.5 inches and hips 36 inches.

It is made of ivory tafetta, slim A-line skirt with a sweep train, strapless, sweetheart neckline & a corset-styled gown (lace up).

I am looking to sell it for about 50% of the cost- which falls in the range of USD 250-300.

I wish to sell it off quickly so I am willing to offer a better price to early birds.

So, if you are still interested, let me know & I will send the photos after my wedding this coming Saturday. (the photo of the model wearing the gown does not do the gown justice thus, i am waiting to send actual photos of me wearing the gown).

cheerios,

Paris

Dear everyone,

I know some of you are eager to look at the gown as your wedding day is just around the corner.

I should have mentioned earlier that the gown is a US designer gown, ordered in from a bridal store.

It is a US size 4 which fits bust 33.5 inches, waist 25.5 inches and hips 36 inches.

It is made of ivory tafetta, slim A-line skirt with a sweep train, strapless, sweetheart neckline & a corset-styled gown (lace up).

I am looking to sell it for about 50% of the cost- which falls in the range of USD 250-300.

I wish to sell it off quickly so I am willing to offer a better price to early birds.

So, if you are still interested, let me know & I will send the photos after my wedding this coming Saturday. (the photo of the model wearing the gown does not do the gown justice thus, i am waiting to send actual photos of me wearing the gown).

cheerios,

Paris

hi paris

i am interested. pls send to me at syceline@yahoo.com

the gown still can alter to bigger size?

thanks

celine

Dear everyone,

cheerios,

Paris

HI, Paris, i am intrested. pls PM me the photo pls :) natalieyap88@yahoo.com

Thank you all for the well-wishes! =)

I have sent out an email with details of the gown & photos.

I'm not good with PM so for those of you who have not received any email from me, kindly PM me your email so I can send you the details.

Celine, I doubt the gown can be altered to a bigger size. I believe the hip area would be very difficult to expand.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Regards,

Paris

hi paris,

pls do send me the photos and the details if the gown is still available

email : rosebug_3229@yahoo.com

thank you in advance

regards,

rosebug

Thank you all for the well-wishes! =)

I have sent out an email with details of the gown & photos.

I'm not good with PM so for those of you who have not received any email from me, kindly PM me your email so I can send you the details.

Celine, I doubt the gown can be altered to a bigger size. I believe the hip area would be very difficult to expand.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Regards,

Paris

Hi there, i wonder you have sold ur gown?? If not, can pls email me as well...samanthagsh@yahoo.com...thanks

hihi, Im interested too. can email the photo for me to see?

wat is the size too?

joleenpoh@yahoo.com

thanks!

Hi Paris,

Is your wedding gown still available? If yes, can you send the gown pictures to messy_cat@yahoo.com? Hope to hear from you soon!

I'm looking to sell off my wedding gown after my wedding on 29th November 2008.

It will only be worn once on that very day.

It is a simple, elegant & modern strapless ivory gown, with a lace-up corset style body & a slight train. No ornaments, ie beading, lace, embroidery. The gown is very comfortable, easy to wear & move in.

Bought from the US (US size 4) with minimal alterations to the neckline & bustling of train. No other alterations made.

Fits 161cm height with 3 inches heels.

Let me know if you are interested and i'll contact you after the 29th of November 2008 with further details of the gown, photos & pricing.

Thanks!

Hi,

I'm interested. Is the gown still available?

Mind to send me the pictures and the price?

My email = jc.coupe@yahoo.com

Thanks~

Hi Paris,

if the gown is still available, could u email me pics to prelovedgem@gmail.com? thanks