Sign in to follow this  
Cky's gf

Helping my Best Friend in choosing BS in Klang Valley

Hi BTBs

My friend AD is on 31/05/2009 and hope to have PS by end Dec or Jan 09. I will be helping her to sign-up BS package this coming Tuesday.

Would be appreciate if any BTB can recommend any nice BS in Klang Valley that have good design, color, looks elegant for Evening Gown.

She prefer EG more than WG, she told me that WG is just a white dress (totally different with my thinking, i love WG so much).

I wont be bring her my BS as i don't want our outcome to be the same or wearing the same gown for PS or AD (My AD will be on 04/10/2009, means that later than hers).

Her budget is ard RM3k to RM4k. Good service from BS is very important as she dunno how to argue anything from the BS (she is very soft).

I only will follow her for package sign-up and after that need to assist by the SA. So, SA is very important for her.

Please recommend me a good SA and BS with nice EG.

Thanks for sharing.

Ky and Mindy,

Tell your friend to browse the real life experience on this forum before sign up even in exhibition when things are too good to be true they might as well be so... if you shortlisted a few they read them up and find out if you can tolerated with their service before any payment!!! ;)

I myself have a very bad experience with STAR EAST :( , Sunway you can read up under the Star East thread!!

Good Luck to you and your friend...

Cindy Ng

For my personal opnion if ur friend with this budget & looking for GOOD Services BS I would think Casamia is a good choice. I personally have a very good experience with them. I want to say they are not the BEST in the town but so far I received quite numbers of good comment from other abt them. U may read thru the thread.

But there are always alternative... for example ur friend may engage freelance PG to shoot her PS as that is a good choice also where she can get all the softcopies back without additional charged. If gives me a 2nd chance I will choose Freelance PG as I felt photos taken by Freelance PG the is better than BS (frankly speaking BS pre-wedding shootong are all STANDARD one lo like the pose & the scene :P )

ALL the BEST

I personally feel that Monliza is a good choice.......

Their shooting skill are good :>>

Hahaha.. I also think Monliza not bad~~

she just signed-up with them yesterday...

I really think their service is better compare to my own BS..