niq

Honeymoon to Krabi

Hi Picopico,

Hope you can share with us your itinerary, hotel name, place of interest and photos too.

Thanx in advance.

Ji Jacq and Melanieee,

My trip for 4d3n for 2 pax totalled up at RM2200 like that.. Including everything from flight, hotel, food, souvenirs, spa, and tours. Booked the goHoliday package from airasia.com

We only take 1 daytour to PhiPhi Islands...@1200baht / person

Remaining time we just loiter in the hotel and ao nang streets...plenty of foods and things to shop there..cheap french manicure and spa too just along Ao Nang beach... The hotel that we stayed provide DVD player and we can get DVDs from the reception..so when we're real tired we just watch DVD...and swim / sunbathe in hotel..

Will upload some pics later ya :)

There's alot more entertainment in Krabi which we do not have time to explore so we will definitely go back...

Yes PicoPico,

I m interested in ur trip's details too.

I m thinking to go for place like Krabi...

Really appreciate if u could share all details with US ^^

Thanks in advance ^^

Pls include me also for information sharing..

please share with me your itenary,expenses and photo...joesyt@gmail.com

thanks ya

sorry for the delay mates...did not log into this forum for a few days and just noticed so many responses in this thread...

uploading pics in progress and if you want the intinerary, i can draft one... :)

a min.

My Krabi itinerary ^^

Day 1 - Friday

Noon

- Fly to Krabi Airport from LCCT

- Arrives Krabi Airport and took shuttle bus to Ao Nang (Cost : 150baht/person)

- Arrives Pakasai Resort and rest

Evening

- The hotel is abt 3mins walking distance to Ao Nang busy area / beach, where you can finds lots foods, massage parlours, mani/pedi, lots lots angmohs,..etc.

- Enjoying sunset by Ao Nang beach while eating Thai pancake :P and take lots pictures..

- Looking for nice dinner place, sorry i forgot the restaurant's name but you''ll never go wrong for foods there cos most of them almost the same, offering Thai food, Western foods, Swedish foods, even Japanese sushi..etc. I would recommend Thai foods, seafoods, there coz Western food I tried that one not so good. The best restaurant is the one I ate on my last night, called Tanta's Restaurant, somewhere near McDonalds. I remember Tanta's cos their Thai food is really nice and we ate lobster there.

- OK after dinner, we walked around the busy streets, observing peoples, Thai culture, and just relaxing ourselves. We also book a tour to Phi Phi Islands. There are many many tour operators and the pricing is fairly standard. For Phi Phi Islands tour, they were asking for 1400baht at first but we managed to negotiated to 1200baht/person. The tour company is Nattacha.

- After confirming the trip, filled our stomachs, and tired of walking, we went back to our room to watch DVD, Transformers. Pakasai have DVD player so we could actually borrow DVDs foc from the reception.

- Sleep

Day 2 - Sat

Morning

- Breakfast in hotel. Pakasai offers American breakfast. I think it's quite ok like you can get bacon, sausages, ommelette, egg mayo, toast, potatoes, rice, noodles, corn flakes, various desserts and juices, coffee tea, ... Though some may think it's limited compared to other hotels.

- Nattacha tourguide arrived to pick us up.

- Phi Phi Islands tour, visited:

= Bamboo Island, Monkey Bay, Maya Bay ( where dicaprio filmed The Beach!!), Viking Cave, Tup Island, Lohsamah Bay, PiLeh bay, Phi Phi Don (had lunch there). Really enjoyed it. Lunch is very good. (included)

- Evening around 4.30PM - Back to pier and transferred back to hotel.

- Rest

- Dinner time again, Ao Nang area.

- Walking walking , observing, etc.

- Back to hotel, watch Sin City and dozed off...

Day 3 - Sun

We did not plan any activity/tour for today because we plan to relax in hotel and go for massage/mani/pedi..

- Breakfast

- Relax and watch Titanic and The Departed inroom

- Sleep

- Sun bathe and swimming at the hotel pool

- Sun bathe, while reading my book

- FH does not read so he just play PSP while sunbathing haha

- After that, drop by at our hotel lounge for some cold drinks..and surf the Internet as there are 2 workstations with Internet connection provided

- shower and prepare to go for massage,..

- Went to this Sawasdee Massage, just outside Best Western Hotel...I opted for foot massage while fh chose the Thai massage. We both satisfied, and paid 700baht for two. In fact, there are cheapers rate around but we chose Sawasdee coz the place is nicer.

- Watch sunset again at Ao Nang. The sunset is very nice here. Must watch!!

- Then dinner at Tanta's Restaurant, which I've mentioned earlier. Nice food.

- Plenty of walking again and buy souvenirs..Bought lots candle stuffs..

- Back to hotel and rest

Day 4

- Breakfast

- Pack stuffs

- Transfer to airport by hotel coach, 600baht/person, more expensive...because we don't want to walk so far for the bus carrying our heavy luggage..

- Airport..back to KL..sadz..

That's more or less of it of my trip...Feel free to ask and I'll try my best to answer, but one thing for sure, Krabi is a very nice place.. ^.^ Mainly we go there to relax lor..There's lots more things that you can do in Krabi which I didn't do aswell, so I will definitely go back I guess...

so relaxing...

i like this kind of vacations...

picopico... share share ur pics, of food... the island... and everything ....

waiting ya... "roll eyes"

Hi melaniee, jaqcline, s2000, joos,

these are some of my pictures taken during my trip. enjoy viewing :)

other activities you can do in Krabi are,

jungle trekking, rock climbing, diving, kayaking, yachting, cooking class, elephant riding, visiting temples, visit hotspring, visit Phuket, Lanta, etc.

picopico,

May i share ur photos also? Coz my FH also intend to go Krabi for honeymoon!!

Thank you.

shuangmulim

hi shuangmulim,

you can view my Krabi pics from this forum thread itself. Enjoy!

:)

cheers.

picopico,

Sorry as i so dumb didn't notice ur photos at first page...

Krabi Island is so impressive...the photos are so nice!!! Indeed is a good place for just married couple to have a romantic honeymoon.

really eager to go!!! I'm sure u enjoy so much..unforgetable honeymoon, rite!!!

Thanks so much for ur sharing here... :rolleyes:

shuangmulim

picopico,

Now i and my FH has decided to go Krabi island for our honeymoon location. So what is the next step we shoud do? If we don;t want to go free and easy, is it we have to book air ticket only? Air-Asia got flight straight to Krabi ker? Shall i book resort or hotel before i go? any good resort to recommend??? Thank you.

picopico,

Now i and my FH has decided to go Krabi island for our honeymoon location. So what is the next step we shoud do? If we don;t want to go free and easy, is it we have to book air ticket only? Air-Asia got flight straight to Krabi ker? Shall i book resort or hotel before i go? any good resort to recommend??? Thank you.

hi shuangmulim,

sorry for late response coz didn't read this thread for a while..

yes, Air Asia has direct flight from KL to Krabi daily. You can also book the flight+accomodation from Air Asia website which I think it's cheaper compared to book them separately. Some peoples said that you can book the first night and then purchase the following nights when you're there so you can get even cheaper rate, but since it's your honeymoon, i think it's better to settle everything and go. You don't want to spend your honeymoon bargaining / looking for cheaper rooms in Krabi right.. :)

There's some nice resort and hotels there but the resort that I stayed (Pakasai Resort) is nice and I think it's suitable for honeymooners as well. Try googling Pakasai Resort for more info and pics.

Link below provides some insight about what you can do in Krabi:

http://www.krabi-travel.com/

:)

You can goto Pakasai website to view their photos.

My sis is going to Krabi in April too and she managed to get RM1400 for Pakasai 4d3n. Cheaper than mine. From AirAsia too. ;)

You'll sure enjoy it there. Go soon before it gets commercialized!