niq

Honeymoon to Krabi

hi wsyrinrin,

i booked the package with my hotel 'Ao Nang Paradise' they got provide package where include tour program which cost 17,000 baht for 2 pax, i found that's is pretty cheap. i got calculate to take it seperately, but my hubby don't want to waste time to search for cheap tour plus we scare to give ppl cheat so we let our hotel do all for us. hehe....

My travel period is 16/4/2009 - 16/4/2009. As i know this period is high season, i already booked the seat for all those tour program liao...hehe..

hi wsyrinrin,

i booked the package with my hotel 'Ao Nang Paradise' they got provide package where include tour program which cost 17,000 baht for 2 pax, i found that's is pretty cheap. i got calculate to take it seperately, but my hubby don't want to waste time to search for cheap tour plus we scare to give ppl cheat so we let our hotel do all for us. hehe....

My travel period is 16/4/2009 - 16/4/2009. As i know this period is high season, i already booked the seat for all those tour program liao...hehe..

Hi huei,

I also stay in Aonang Paradise Resort during my honeymoon trip on last Dec 2008. The resort is not too bad...very convinient and within walking distance to the beach and restaurants.

You booked 17000 baht which inclusive of the accommodation & the tour package? How many days will u be there?

hi wsyrinrin,

Hi huei,

I also stay in Aonang Paradise Resort during my honeymoon trip on last Dec 2008. The resort is not too bad...very convinient and within walking distance to the beach and restaurants.

You booked 17000 baht which inclusive of the accommodation & the tour package? How many days will u be there?

hi staycool,

yeah, i booked 17000 baht which include accomodation, 2 tour package, transport between hotel and air-port, 3 breakfast and 2 dinner set. i will be there for 4D3N, and my room type is deluxe...hehe

izzit worth?

thanks. :lol:

hi...i'll be goin for honeymoon in krabi too... :lol: finally...after deciding for so long.

Have booked through AirAsia Goholiday package...4d3n for RM1053 (2 person deluxe room), i think it's quite cheap then. Any comment?

I notice that many found Pakasai to be one of the best place to stay in Krabi...but i'll b staying at Amandari Krabi...Not sure how good is the place but willing to give a try :happy: ...it's newly opened since October 2008.

http://www.amandarikrabi.com/home.html

Regs,

z_c00l

Hi all guy!

I have been to Krabi many time It's really beautiful like a paradise on earth you should to go one time in your life :)

I think for honeymoon It's will be fantastic memory for your^^

I booking hotel from this site http://www.roomskrabi.com Good luck^^

Hi nobitalk,

So great to know that you been to Krabi many times.

I will be going at 26 Feb 2009 for 4 Days trip, staying at Ao Nang Villa.

Mind to share with us, which restaurant is good at Ao Nang?

If i book the 4 island tour package after i reach Ao Nang, will it more cheaper than i book with KL tour agent? Because just now i call one of the KL agent, they charge rm100 per person for 4 island tour with long tail boat (include insurance, lunch, entrance fee).

Thanks a lot!

I'm also going to Krabi for honeymoon. Which is next week! Getting excited about it.. am just wondering.. since Ruen Mai restaurant is a must go restaurant, anyone know how far is it from Ao Nang? I'll be staying at Phra Nang Inn.. anyone heard of it b4? My friend stayed there and he loves it.. highly recommended.. so we just booked.. i read this thread too late.. else will book pakasai.. book 2 nights get 1 night free.. not a bad deal at all..

Anyone stayed in La Playa before? It looks very nice from the pictures in their website. I am goin on the 21st Apr - 23rd April 2009. The rate is ok for me and i will choose the Pool Deluxe Twin A. It have direct access to the pool and whirpool (What exactly is whirpool?)

But then, is the location of La Playa far from the town? It is not written in their website. The distance to Aonang Beach is nearer than Aonang Paradise Resort. La Playa is 150m while Aonang Paradise Resort is 400m (as written in their website). I am considering both of them, dunno which one to choose. Aonang Paradise Resort is nice too but i prefer La Playa's room that have direct access to the pool.

The price difference is not much. La Playa with direct pool access & whirpool is RM 664 for 2 nights while Aonang Paradise Resort deluxe room is RM 525 for 2 nights (check from www.hotels2thailand.com).

Which one should i choose? Hmm.. any recommendation?

Anyone stayed in La Playa before? It looks very nice from the pictures in their website. I am goin on the 21st Apr - 23rd April 2009. The rate is ok for me and i will choose the Pool Deluxe Twin A. It have direct access to the pool and whirpool (What exactly is whirpool?)

But then, is the location of La Playa far from the town? It is not written in their website. The distance to Aonang Beach is nearer than Aonang Paradise Resort. La Playa is 150m while Aonang Paradise Resort is 400m (as written in their website). I am considering both of them, dunno which one to choose. Aonang Paradise Resort is nice too but i prefer La Playa's room that have direct access to the pool.

The price difference is not much. La Playa with direct pool access & whirpool is RM 664 for 2 nights while Aonang Paradise Resort deluxe room is RM 525 for 2 nights (check from www.hotels2thailand.com).

I got a good deal for hotels in Krabi at the site below:

http://www.krabi-thailand-hotels.com

erinepink,

Don't worry La Playa is near to the shooping area. Beside that it has a very beautiful pool :lol:

erinepink,

It will be cheaper if you book through Travel Mart. They include return airport transfer and also half day city tour. :cool:

Wow, thanks for the info shirey. I'll check it out right away.. thanks ya :lol:

I checked airasia goholiday package (flight+hotel) -->at Krabi La Playa 4D3N, only RM735.46 for 2 person. I'm going crazy already.. gonna book soon :tongue:

I've compared prices for pakasai and some others too, but I find this one to be the best deal so far.. Besides, I'm really impressed with Krabi La Playa resort. The place is beautiful! judging by the pics. You can check their website:

http://www.krabilaplaya.com/

Well, RM735.46 just for flight and accomodation + breakfast only. So am prepared to fork out more for other expenses such as airport transfer, lunch+dinner, island hopping, shopping, and other activities. Overall, I guess it's still a very good deal.. Right?

Pls do give me more advise for my trip!!

update: Anyone can tell me roughly the expenses for 4D3N lunch+dinner outside can cost up to how much? plus all the other expenses for taxi, activites etc, how much do you think I still need to fork out? Very scared I will end up with a big sum to pay at the end of the trip

Hi chels,

Enjoy ur trip in Krabi!!! Krabi is a very nice place...I was there for my honeymoon on last Dec 2008. Miss it much...

When you reach Krabi airport, you can just buy the tickets for bus shuttle which cost THB150/person. The shuttle bus will drop you right in front of ur hotel. You are going there for 4D3N, so I guess 2 days you will be out for the tour. You may choose few tours like Phi Phi Island, 4 Island Hoping, Tiger Cave + Hot Spring and etc. All this tour are inclusive of lunch, so, do not have to worry for ur lunch. For the pricing of tour package, you can nego with them and it will in between of THB 900-1400. Try to bargain kao kao with them...they are will willing to reduce the price. As for dinner, eating there is not expensive....must try their local food like pancakes, BBQ stuffs and also their TOMYAM...super yummy. Over there, beer is cheap too!!! Other than this expenses, the rest will be if you do ur shopping and Thai Massage, manicure, pedicure, etc. Thai massage cost THB200 only...must try..shiok... :lol:

I checked airasia goholiday package (flight+hotel) -->at Krabi La Playa 4D3N, only RM735.46 for 2 person. I'm going crazy already.. gonna book soon :tongue:

I've compared prices for pakasai and some others too, but I find this one to be the best deal so far.. Besides, I'm really impressed with Krabi La Playa resort. The place is beautiful! judging by the pics. You can check their website:

http://www.krabilaplaya.com/

Well, RM735.46 just for flight and accomodation + breakfast only. So am prepared to fork out more for other expenses such as airport transfer, lunch+dinner, island hopping, shopping, and other activities. Overall, I guess it's still a very good deal.. Right?

Pls do give me more advise for my trip!!

update: Anyone can tell me roughly the expenses for 4D3N lunch+dinner outside can cost up to how much? plus all the other expenses for taxi, activites etc, how much do you think I still need to fork out? Very scared I will end up with a big sum to pay at the end of the trip

Wah Wah Wah !!! Tats is very very very reasonable (read cheap). I booked my flight during the AA free seat promo, eventhough its free, i still needs to pay the airport and fuel tax, so ended up paying about RM500 for 2 seats. The deal you found is super good !! Dun think so much, book it quick !!

:lol::lol:

erinepink,

It will be cheaper if you book through Travel Mart. They include return airport transfer and also half day city tour. :cool:

Dunno why, when i search for krabi hotels, they says no hotel is available on my selected dates...

erinepink,

Dunno why, when i search for krabi hotels, they says no hotel is available on my selected dates...

Would you like to book accommodation What date?. If a mid-March. Please reserve in advance with early.

Because rooms may be full.

Krabi Hotels << update promotion now!!

I got package from Air Asia cost between rm 650 to rm 700 for 2 persons 2 ways included flight & accomodation so did you think is it worth it? I still conder about the package..shall be reasonable price right?

erinepink,

Would you like to book accommodation What date?. If a mid-March. Please reserve in advance with early.

Because rooms may be full.

Krabi Hotels << update promotion now!!

I got package from Air Asia cost between rm 650 to rm 700 for 2 persons 2 ways included flight & accomodation so did you think is it worth it? I still conder about the package..shall be reasonable price right?

nobitalk,

I've booked my hotel this morning from www.hotels2thailand.com They claim that they have the lowest rate and if i can find any other thats lower than them in 24 hrs, they will either refund or pay the difference to me. But that doesnt bother me much as i'm tired of surveying here and there. Found this site offers a quite ok rate, then book la.

Now i can relax and dun hv to worry bout hotel anymore. Another tick to my checklist. Can start surveing wat to do in Krabi right now :tongue: . Thanks for recommending La Playa.

lcchon,

My AA ticket cost me RM 550+ (2 persons 2 way)

Hotel is La Playa - Pool Deluxe B with pool access - THB 9300 total (3 nights). Convert to RM is about RM 900 i guess...

I think the package that you got is worth it, but then, it depends on which hotel, what type of rooms and how many days you are staying.

Thanks so much erinepink and staycool!! I haven't book yet tho..FH says maybe don't want to go to island again, since in next two weeks we'll be going to Redang Island..so he prefers to go to town/city area. Might be going to Bangkok instead now. Still waiting for him to decide..I'm okay with both, just a lil bit disappointed after planning and doing so much research for Krabi already :sad:

Icchon,

like what erinepink said about my package, it is very cheap and worth already! ;)

chels,

I receive some discount coupons when i book hotels with hotels2thailand.com I am not using it as those coupons knot be used in Krabi. If you are going to Bangkok, let me know, i send the discount coupons to you. Got massage, spa, restaurant, souveniers etc :smile:

Hi erin ^^

I am glad If you are happy with the accommodation reservation with http://www.roomskrabi.com

Because I try to check prices on several agency, Website hotel2thailand is already the lowest cost. And the promotion of much more.

That's why I recommend this site to you.

I hope you will enjoy this tour in Krabi. ^^ :lol:

Cheers

hi nobitalk, no, i didnt book my hotel with roomskrabi. I book it using hotels2thailand. Maybe u read it wrongly from my previous post.