niq

Honeymoon to Krabi

Hi.... mine also RM 10 fare....if I'm not mistaken, my ticket is RM 266 for 2 person. can't remember the break down already....anybody from here has stayed at Ao nang villa b4? can share some actual photo? by the way, do they have WIFI? think to bring laptop also...

Why is your ticket so cheap?? Mine is free seat somemore but total price for 2 person is RM500++

Seat: FOC

Admin Fee: RM45 + RM 45

Airport Tax: RM 50 + RM 86

Fuel: RM 150 + RM 150

Insurance RM 36

cos now no more fuel surcharge.

:rclxub::dash2::bruce::sauer2::mad:

Its ok la. becos when we think buy next time and think of next time sure got cheaper price, then donno when is the end already.

Just enjoy the holiday, money come and go. Last time i used to think that buy next time, buy next time.. end up didnt go anywhere also. But for sure, buy when there is promotion is sure a good option ...

I check out 2 ways per person is RM 133. I heard AA's package quite reasonable so I checked out their package.

They offered good package.

Package - RM 657.22 ( flight + accommodation-Buri Tara) , 4d3n ( RM 328.61 per person)

http://www.buritara.net/

Travel date - 6-9 Aug

can't wait to visit Krabi soon...

wsyrinrin: if you go out from back of the hotel, you can see the beach and turn right cross the street where all the local tour agencies, shopping is there.. if u want goto mcdonald that part suggest u walk from the hotel front entrance.

wsyrinrin,

oh it is a standard room. I'm sorry I can't comment much about the standard room because I only went into the cottage type of accommodation, as my friends were staying there.

The last time I wanted to book Peace Laguna too but it was fully booked...

I just checked peace laguna website and they are having special promotion for staying period of April 1, to October 31. Stay 3, pay 2 and get 1 night free.

-----------------------------------------------------

TravelAndFoodBlog.1.gif

wsyrinrin,

oh it is a standard room. I'm sorry I can't comment much about the standard room because I only went into the cottage type of accommodation, as my friends were staying there.

I just checked peace laguna website and they are having special promotion for staying period of April 1, to October 31. Stay 3, pay 2 and get 1 night free.

TravelAndFoodBlog.1.gif

crazygurl,

I wish to book peace laguna too~~~ So in the end do u stay there or other hotel????

I am going to Krabi agian~~ Previously I stayed at Ao nang Paradise Resort~~ wish to stay other place time :wub:

Just came back from my weekend break in Krabi! I was there for 3 days 2 night, and thought would share with you gals my experience

Hotel - Royal Nakara Resort

It's a 22 room boutique hotel, slightly away from Aonang beach, 2 minutes walk from Pakasai resort. Since this is just a weekend getaway, we didn't splurge on 5 star hotel. The hotel only costs us THB1,650 per night, with breakfast and super friendly staff. The room is good sized and cosy

Massage - I just went to the massage centre 2 doors away from the hotel, and it's pretty good, they have open air couple massage on the gazebo, just that we went at night and there were a bit of mosquitoes, but the masseur is very good, went to find mobiko and apply for me. 2 hour thai massage costs THB450 each, which is pretty standard in Krabi

Food - We noticed the Noppharat beach has cheaper restaurants as compared to Aonang beach. We saw this seafood restaurant by the beach, Wang Sai, which is full when we wanted to try :angry: so we ended up having buffet in another restaurant, which is just okay. Food in Krabi is not cheap, almost like KL price, for budget dining, go for the street food near MacDonalds.

Day trip - Since we were only there for 2 nights, we only took the PhiPhi island trip. We joined Starlight Tour, which is not bad at all, THB900 each, which comes with the standard Phi Phi island itinenary, lunch, free flow drinks, snorkelling gadget rental, fruits, English speaking guide.

I don't think any forumers here mention about Railey beach. We spent the first evening there, and the sunset is absolutely gorgeous. You can take a long tail boat from Aonang beach to Railey beach for THB80 per person during the day and THB100 per person at night. The only thing is, you need to wait for at least 8 person before the boat will depart.

For honeymooners who are willing to splurge on their accomodation, I think you should consider beyond Aonang beach, which is very crowded and touristy, I hear Ko Lanta is really nice, just the airport transfer is a bit pricey, or consider Railey beach, where you can catch both sunrise & sunset. For Aonang beach, there's this resort call Centara beach resort, which is very exclusive, I think it's not cheap, but you should check it out, cos it looks absolutely gorgeous, it's a laguna by itself, and you need to take a boat to get to Aonang or Railey

wsyrinrin: if you go out from back of the hotel, you can see the beach and turn right cross the street where all the local tour agencies, shopping is there.. if u want goto mcdonald that part suggest u walk from the hotel front entrance.

happycan,

are you refer to Ao Nang Villa??? If yes it seem like the hotel is quite convenience right :smile: I intend to book it the total chages for 4 night stay is RM870 for 2 pax including airport transfer + half day city tour + FREE duck noodle + daily breakfast how u think??? worth???

wsyrinrin,

TravelAndFoodBlog.1.gif

crazygurl,

I wish to book peace laguna too~~~ So in the end do u stay there or other hotel????

I am going to Krabi agian~~ Previously I stayed at Ao nang Paradise Resort~~ wish to stay other place time :wub:

Shirey 82,

It looks like you like Krabi a lot, going there for the second time. What do you plan to do this time?

In the end, I stayed in Alis Hotel and Spa, as Peace Laguna was fully booked. :sad:

crazygurl,

Really??? I think I need to book early already.

I plan to go hotspring and kayaking this time. Previously I just went there for 3 days 2 nights. Really too short, so very regret why not book stay longer. So this time I plan to go 4 days 3 nights. :wub:

Happycan,

Too bad the tourist agent reply me Ao Nang Villa had fully booked the RM870 is for 2 person & the room given is the garden view superior...

Therfore I finally booked the Best Western Ban Ao Nang Resort thru Asia Web Direct for 4 night stay cost THB 4950 where in abt RM500 where we think is cheaper & my friend had stay there before the comment was not bad... Hope it turn out nice la...

Happycan,

Too bad the tourist agent reply me Ao Nang Villa had fully booked the RM870 is for 2 person & the room given is the garden view superior...

Therfore I finally booked the Best Western Ban Ao Nang Resort thru Asia Web Direct for 4 night stay cost THB 4950 where in abt RM500 where we think is cheaper & my friend had stay there before the comment was not bad... Hope it turn out nice la...

Hahahah glad that you've finally booked your room. Can relax and think what to do over there right now... :lol::biggrin:

yaya... I had already many research on what to do & the BEST to EAT there haha....

Happycan,

Hahahah glad that you've finally booked your room. Can relax and think what to do over there right now... :lol::biggrin:

Hi all,

I'll be going to Krabi again, having hard time to choose between Pakasai Resort and Peace Laguna Resort.

Wish to have some comments on the facilities, ambience, dining, cleanliness for these resorts and which one should I choose.

Thanks in advance.

yaya... I had already many research on what to do & the BEST to EAT there haha....

Happycan,

can share wat u hv survey on wat to do n wat/whr to eat?i m going next month....

Happycan,

can share wat u hv survey on wat to do n wat/whr to eat?i m going next month....

sure I can share with u :biggrin: gimme ur email i forward to you :lol:

Hi Gals,

I got to know that Bangkok is on emergency this morning I am going to Krabi next week :ohmy: do u all think is safe to go there ???

I kinda a bit worry :dash2:

Hi Gals,

I got to know that Bangkok is on emergency this morning I am going to Krabi next week :ohmy: do u all think is safe to go there ???

wsyrinrin, i think Krabi should be ok because Krabi is not one of the 5 affected areas. I'm worry too but i guess it should be safe. Really hope so...

I'm goin there earlier than you.... if i can find internet access over there, i'll post the update over here.

anyone who is going to Krabi soon - do update the situation there.

I am very worried.. hopefully they do not close the airport or anything.

My trip is in mid june but still I am already very worried. Prays that it'll be ok

Hi Gals,

wsyrinrin, i think Krabi should be ok because Krabi is not one of the 5 affected areas. I'm worry too but i guess it should be safe. Really hope so...

I'm goin there earlier than you.... if i can find internet access over there, i'll post the update over here.

Great.... TQVM :rolleyes: Hope everything goes fine

Happycan,

sure I can share with u :biggrin: gimme ur email i forward to you :lol:

Hi wsyrinrin, mind to share with me too? my email is kelly_siew_18@yahoo.com

yes, please update us on what happening in Krabi, whether it is save to go over there?

I have a friend who book to go to bangkok, real soon. Might advice them to go to Krabi, if Krabi is alright.

Shirey82,

sorry, would like to know, what you did the last time as you stayed only 3 days 2 nights?

---------------

TravelAndFoodBlog.1.gif