niq

Honeymoon to Krabi

It depends on what you like, for example if you prefer to relax by the swimming pool in the evening, i definetely recommend this room but if you are a outgoing person where you prefer to wander around Krabi for the whole day, then maybe you can get the standard room as the price is lower compare to room with pool access.

Here's a link to my Facebook album --> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1047...mp;l=58b9849125

--> http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1054...mp;l=c4a9e7a11b

Dun worry, i was panic like you too b4 i go but everything seems fine after reaching there. I got a lot of good advices from members here.

Have a good day =)

Wow.. Really nice place.. Cant wait to be there.. Thank you so much for the info..

How about the food? Which plc have nice food near the hotel? Pls advise me too.. :tongue: Thanks.

Food wise, you can try the row of stalls that you can see once you come out from La Playa heading to Aonang. I've tried them and i prefer the 1st stall. But then you can always go and explore other foods, maybe go to the town. I din go to the town when i was there :)

Food wise, you can try the row of stalls that you can see once you come out from La Playa heading to Aonang. I've tried them and i prefer the 1st stall. But then you can always go and explore other foods, maybe go to the town. I din go to the town when i was there :)

Is la Playa far from town? Normally should we go to Krabi town? any transportation like shuttle bus by the hotel? Sorry ar.. So much question.. Hehe..

Is la Playa far from town? Normally should we go to Krabi town? any transportation like shuttle bus by the hotel? Sorry ar.. So much question.. Hehe..

I'm not sure on this. I didnt go to the town when i was in Krabi :smile: but i saw a lot of advertisement by the road side offering taxi service and bus to the town. The charges is quite high but that is b4 bargain, after bargaining with them i am sure the price will be much lower.

icic.. Will check out later..Really appreciate for your helpful information.. Make me less panic now.. :tongue:

Thanks ya.. :lol:

Dear All,

Planning to go Krabi either end of this month or next month.. Saw alot of good review on Pakasai & La playa. Anyone can tell me any different for both? Which is nearer to Ao nang beach? Coz from AA website both not much different on price.

Plz advise me.. :bye:

I just came back from Pakasai, a fantastic resort nestled in a hillside surrounded by lush tropical gardens . A short stroll to the Ao Nang Beach and beachfront shops. Things in the room look new, in fact the whole resort looks new. If you are a nature lover, you gonna love this place. The spa rooms have full windows over looking the gardens and swimming pool. The swimming pool is at the roof top of the restaurant and is pretty impressive. They have free internet service at the lobby. You get welcome drinks and fruits upon arrival. The staff are friendly and helpful. And there is 50% discount on the spa treatments. I did a balance concept spa which is for after sunburn, only cost Rm147.

It's 30 minutes journey from Ao Nang to Krabi Town. The public taxi (sitting at the open back) fare is not expensive at all, only 100 Baht one way. For public bus, it's 150 Baht. To charter a private taxi, it's about 500 baht.

If you are into shopping, go to the town, things are cheaper there compare with the beachfront shops. You may wanna check out the night markets, shrine, also the pier which can get a view of the Khao Khanapnam.

Dear All,

Planning to go Krabi either end of this month or next month.. Saw alot of good review on Pakasai & La playa. Anyone can tell me any different for both? Which is nearer to Ao nang beach? Coz from AA website both not much different on price.

Plz advise me.. :bye:

I just came back from Pakasai, a fantastic resort nestled in a hillside surrounded by lush tropical gardens . A short stroll to the Ao Nang Beach and beachfront shops. Things in the room look new, in fact the whole resort looks new. If you are a nature lover, you gonna love this place. The spa rooms have full windows over looking the gardens and swimming pool. The swimming pool is at the roof top of the restaurant and is pretty impressive. They have free internet service at the lobby. You get welcome drinks and fruits upon arrival. The staff are friendly and helpful. And there is 50% discount on the spa treatments. I did a balance concept spa which is for after sunburn, only cost Rm147.

Any photo of Pakasai u can share with me ar? I love spa.. have to do alot of spa n massage over there.. :wub:

Erinepink, that's the bath tub of my room at the patio, besides that there's a shower in the room.

No photos taken at the spa as I didn't bring camera there. The environment and view are good, I like the full windows very much. I enjoyed the view of the garden and swimming pool while I had a dip in the tub that filled with herbs and pedals, at the same time they served me fruits and tea.

May be I should put up some descriptions of the photos:

1st batch - room's patio

2nd batch - room interior

3rd batch - resort surroundings

4th batch - infinity swimming pool at roof top

burgundywine,

May i know which type of room you take? Superior, deluxe or ?? Coz is so nice leh.. Mind to tell me how much it cost you for the room?

burgundywine,

May i know which type of room you take? Superior, deluxe or ?? Coz is so nice leh.. Mind to tell me how much it cost you for the room?

It's Adora Suite. Cost approximately Rm250/ night only.

I will go to Krabi next sat...but my HB said he might want to cancel the trip because he said the H1N1 is getting serious and serious...he is very worried about about...moreover, I am pregnant now...BUT..I am waiting since Mac...sigh~~~ afer discuss with him...he said wait for another few more day then only decide whether want to go or not :(

Ohh what a pity kellysiew, ya, i understand your feeling...been looking forward to it for so long dy then suddenly say cannot go.. aiks.. its like potong stim like that.

But then, better to take precaution la. Can always go another time :lol:

I will go to Krabi next sat...but my HB said he might want to cancel the trip because he said the H1N1 is getting serious and serious...he is very worried about about...moreover, I am pregnant now...BUT..I am waiting since Mac...sigh~~~ afer discuss with him...he said wait for another few more day then only decide whether want to go or not :(

Sorry to heard that. We also had trip to Krabi on early of aug so might call off due to the same issue. I am pregnant too. So hopefully decease get off away soon...

hi everyone

trip was really lovely. The hotel was lovely. Went to Hong Island tour and Phi Phi. Haven't uploaded all the pics yet. Work has been hectic. Food is cheap.

All and all -- managed to keep our spendings under RM 1K which is just fabulous.

Very surprised when we get back from Thailand H1N1 seemed to spread much worst.

Glad we came back healthy and safely.

Detailed review much later :D

Tsukushi,

I went to Hong Island and Phi Phi Island as well. Lovely arent they. I was like in heaven when i lie on the beach and doin nothing.. just let the wind blow my face and enjoy the sound of the waves.. BLISS !!

Is Hong Island included in the 4 islands trip?

No, Hong Island is packaged into the 5 islands trip.

Thanks for the info.

May i know how can we go to Ruen Mai Restaurant?

How long is the entire trip for the 4 islands trip by either long tail or speedboat?

Is Hong Island included in the 4 islands trip?

No, Hong Island is packaged into the 5 islands trip.

Thanks for the info.

May i know how can we go to Ruen Mai Restaurant?

How long is the entire trip for the 4 islands trip by either long tail or speedboat?

Hi,

Don't waste your time on long tail boat. Always opt for speedboat.

Their package is pretty standard for the island tour/hopping/snorkeling.

You may go to Krabi, and search for tour and nego with the tour operator

at night like 8pm along aonang beach. You may get good offer.

Usually day time they charge like 150Kbht, but at night its easier for negotiation

and you can get much cheaper 100K Bht of cheaper if they willing.

Usually 100K Bht is consider good price already.

Don't forget try their kayaking, you'll get to see another side of the view,

not very tiring, but its a good experience also..

Enjoy your trip