luckyguy

Marriot ( putrajaya) vs Berjaya Times square

Dear all lenglui and lengchai , have u all attended or have ur wedding reception there b4?

Now i have short listed these 2 hotels.Both have their pro and cons. Marriot charge 10 k for ballroom rental but berjaya didnt.Pls give ur precious comment and i hope can help anyone of u if u got other problems finding the suitable hotel as i had surveyed quite a bit especially in klang valley.

Hi,

may I know how much they charge per table?

For marriott, the min package is 30 tables.so if u have only 20 they charge u 10k. But Berjaya don charge u for ballroom but u cant get their package.

Berjaya min 1088++

Marriott min 1038++

happy planning

Hi Claritzel,

Tq so much for ur advice.I agree with u i will take 30 table.Already ready to rugi liaooo.So far the comment from the forum is good, but thats was 1 or 2 yrs ago.Do u have any frens or any members here attended their wed dinner recently? now i m wating for the manager reply to reduce the rental but they seems to be reluctant.Anyway im ready for 30 tab.

Ya hows ur prep?aLL set for flamingo?U have done ur part now let the hotel does her part.Hope everything goes well for u and ur wedding!

Keep in tourch!

Hi Claritzel,

Tq so much for ur advice.I agree with u i will take 30 table.Already ready to rugi liaooo.So far the comment from the forum is good, but thats was 1 or 2 yrs ago.Do u have any frens or any members here attended their wed dinner recently? now i m wating for the manager reply to reduce the rental but they seems to be reluctant.Anyway im ready for 30 tab.

Ya hows ur prep?aLL set for flamingo?U have done ur part now let the hotel does her part.Hope everything goes well for u and ur wedding!

Keep in tourch!

hi luckyguy,

So, you decided to have your special day in which hotel?

How much is the nett price?

Any free corkages ?

Can share with me your quoatation?

One last question, do you think having the wedding at the hotel is a waste of money?

Me and and FH plan to have it at hotel ballroom but many friends disagree saying its better to spend the money in house reno or vacation..

But my opinion is wedding banquet is only once in a lifetime..

We can go vacation every year, we can slowly reno the home, but that special night only comes once a lifetime..

hi luckyguy,

So, you decided to have your special day in which hotel?

How much is the nett price?

Any free corkages ?

Can share with me your quoatation?

One last question, do you think having the wedding at the hotel is a waste of money?

Me and and FH plan to have it at hotel ballroom but many friends disagree saying its better to spend the money in house reno or vacation..

But my opinion is wedding banquet is only once in a lifetime..

We can go vacation every year, we can slowly reno the home, but that special night only comes once a lifetime..

Hi,

hehe..girls power..my FH also said he is ok with it..

Just my other girl friends feel its wasting money and not worth it..

Our budget is 900-1100 nett per table.

Can you please email the quotation to me? mytwfashion@gmail.com

Is the hall deco provided?

Do you have any sample photos of the ballroom?

Thanks for sharing..

Hi Claritzel,

Keep in tourch!

Hi Luckyguy,

Great minds think alike.. :lol: ..but shouldn't it be no more rental charges if you take 30 tables? Or can nego with the manager for like 27 or 28 tables with no charges?

I've never been to Mariott putrajaya before so tarak comments...hehe... :lol: My FH been to Mariott KL for a wedding dinner last year and he thinks the food there is quite nice. The couple served fish specially flown from Australia :)

Hey, since putrajaya or bangi area not a distance issue for you, have you checkout cyberview lodge? Man I tell you the garden is gorgeous and from their brochures the ballroom after their cherry blossom deco, it looked sooo very nice and romantic.. We would have chosen cyberview lodge if not for the distance problem..hehe..

Yup, all set for flamingo. :D The sales manager just called me today to invite me to attend their bridal exhibition tomorrow(they gathered few vendors). He'll be introducing the wedding decorator to us, sort of like a get to know each other kinda thing before we set for another meeting next year to discuss about the deco and stuff. I'm kinda hoping that we can recycle some of the dinner flowers for our church wedding...ahahah...shall see how la after our discussions.. :P

Yeah...keep in touch too...

Happy planning.. ;)

Hi All,

We would really appreciate if u guys can give some feedback on which of the 2 hotel (Berjaya and Marriott Putrajaya) is better? we are so undecided on which hotel to choose. i personally prefer marriott putrajaya due to its environment. it looks really grand and expensive as compared to Berjaya, which looks more like a business function area. however, marriott charges $10,000 rental fee if the tables are below 30. im afraid i couldnt invite that many guests. any suggestion or any other better option? thanks!!

I'm thinking of having buffet dinner / lunch as my WD..

Since you all've been doing survey, can share with me the quote or contact so i can call up?

Hi,

hehe..girls power..my FH also said he is ok with it..

Just my other girl friends feel its wasting money and not worth it..

Our budget is 900-1100 nett per table.

Can you please email the quotation to me? mytwfashion@gmail.com

Is the hall deco provided?

Do you have any sample photos of the ballroom?

Thanks for sharing..

hi,

i ve sent u the quatation.Sorry i din have their photos i just went to see myself.

So how many table u plan 4 and have u decided which hotel?

hi luckyguy,

I havent received your quotation.

My email is jacquelinlee@gmail.com or mytwfashion@gmail.com.

thanks..

We plan to check out concorde hotel too.. Any comments?

It can fit up to 80 tables..

We plan to have around 60-70 tables..

Hi clarizel,

Sorry for late rreply.I been very busy with work.Thing so far settled.We have booked MArriott.

Ya i been to cyberview before .Well thats place more of resort like feeling. And garden wedding is depend on ur luck. If the day goes raining then ......too bad.Their ballroom is quite small compare to other 5 stars hotel.And from the forum review alot of comment bout them.

Any way good to hear from u.Ok got to go.Keep in tourch

Hi Luckyguy,

Congratulations!!! finally you have settle your wedding venue. Can you send me the hotel price list to me as well?

My email address is ah_yen208@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi clarizel,

Sorry for late rreply.I been very busy with work.Thing so far settled.We have booked MArriott.

Ya i been to cyberview before .Well thats place more of resort like feeling. And garden wedding is depend on ur luck. If the day goes raining then ......too bad.Their ballroom is quite small compare to other 5 stars hotel.And from the forum review alot of comment bout them.

Any way good to hear from u.Ok got to go.Keep in tourch