Sign in to follow this  
abbychin

Flower Boy Tux

Dear All,

Can anyone tell me where can I rent a tux for a 11 yrs old boy?

Appreciate it! :)

hi, rent is expensive, maybe u can buy at kamdar

Kamdar do sell tux for young boy.. ?? how bout bow tie? any idea?

i m too looking for page boy suit.. got them a pair of pants.. n white shirt.. but without neck tie n bow ties.. have anyone come across light brown bow tie/tie for boy a0 5 years old n 2 years old? thanx ya

I am looking for a tuxedo for my nephew too. He is 11 years old. I saw some in Sparkmanshop in IOI Mall but i dun like the design of it... i feel it is not grand and smart enough.

Guest Chrisandben
I am looking for a tuxedo for my nephew too. He is 11 years old. I saw some in Sparkmanshop in IOI Mall but i dun like the design of it... i feel it is not grand and smart enough.

There is a shop in 1 Utama selling kids tux. It's located on the 2nd floor opposite the old FOC outlet. The shop sells more on baby stroller and stuff. You may check it out there. Hope you all can find it.

Thanks Chrisandben :) i'll go to check it out. But can you remember the name of the shop pls? I dun go to 1U often so i do not know where FOC outlet is.

Tina, lol :D . Yea, the correct word would be page boy, or ring bearer.

Another option is Carousel in Bangsar Village 1. It is almost right beside MPH. They sell flowergirl dresses off the rack as well as MTM. They also have page boy outfits.

You may also want to check out "Flowergirl" a few shops away from the shop selling baby stroller, boys tux in One Utama (Opp FOS). "Flowergirl" also has another outlet in Damansara Uptown.

The shop in One Utama opposite FOS is quite expensive, though the quality is quite good.

Hi Tash,

Tux selling at Opp. FOC one cost how much? i saw at one place in Amcorp Mall, cost a0 RM139 per suit, quality not so good.. then Subang parade one, a0 RM179 per suit.. including bow tie n white long sleeve.. but they oni have size 4 if i m not wrong.. it was months ago went i drop by at Subang Parade.. but i still find it expensive coz those kids r going to wear it once.. so decided to get everything separately.. which is more troublesome actually.. *sigh*..

Snowie, it was agessss since I went to that shop, but I think its probably RM200+ But I may be wrong. Totally forgot la.

Do check Carousel out. A quick google search revealed their phone number, so maybe you can call to enquire first abt their prices.

You can also buy it at a shop in THE CURVE. 1st Floor... Next to Osh Kosh. Shop name DOMII... They specialize in Boys apparel. They have a big variety of Tux n Suits for boys uptill the age of 14 yrs ols. I also remember seeing bow n ties, n vest, n long sleeve shirts. Price is affordable.

Kamdar do sell tux for young boy.. ?? how bout bow tie? any idea?

i m too looking for page boy suit.. got them a pair of pants.. n white shirt.. but without neck tie n bow ties.. have anyone come across light brown bow tie/tie for boy a0 5 years old n 2 years old? thanx ya

Check out Domii at The CUrve. 1st Floor. Next to Osh Kosh. They have alot of ties n bow ties.