Ade

Babysitter Wanted

Hi all,

I'm looking for a babysitter for my baby..3 months old..starting mid-March 2008, preferably in the Bayan Lepas area. If you know of any good ones, please PM me.

Thanks!!

Hello,

I am going to deliver on March next year. Wish to find a baby-sitter for my baby near/at Bandar Puchong Jaya. Any recommendation?

Thank you.

I am also trying to find one leh... It's very difficult to find a babysitter nowadays, especially good caring ones who is clean & hygiene. If you managed to find one, please let me know, maybe I can also send my child to your babysitter, my baby girl is already 1 year old today. So by the time you give birth, my daughter already a bit older. Keep in touch, and good luck with your babysitter findings. Be prepared, nowadays they charge from 600 - 750. So expensive.

Hi, i'm looking for daytime nanny around petaling jaya (Prefer Damansara area), or nanny who would come to my place to take care of my baby only daytime for weekdays (Monday to Friday). Night time might be needed for any emergency. Hope the nanny would do some light housework (just keep the place clean and washing baby attires). If anyone have any contact, please let me know. Nanny needed from September 2010 and latest by October 2010. It'd be the time when baby is about 3-4 months old.

Can email me at lisannelim@gmail.com

Hi all.. SOS...

one of my friend is looking a babysitter around Bandar Puteri Puchong here.. she tried to search many babysitter but most of the babysitter are full plus few of them PPK my friend. She will be back to work by end of this month.. she need to get a babysitter asap... did any one of u know any good babysitter around Bandar Putri Puchong?? Please provide me the contact...

Thank u... :smile:

Hi all.. SOS...

one of my friend is looking a babysitter around Bandar Puteri Puchong here.. she tried to search many babysitter but most of the babysitter are full plus few of them PPK my friend. She will be back to work by end of this month.. she need to get a babysitter asap... did any one of u know any good babysitter around Bandar Putri Puchong?? Please provide me the contact...

wawasan puchong,ok?

Hi all.. SOS...

wawasan puchong,ok?

Clovey,

Should be ok as her house near by wawasan puchong.. can I have the contact??

Thank you

Hi all.. SOS...

wawasan puchong,ok?

Clovey,

Should be ok as her house near by wawasan puchong.. can I have the contact??

Thank you

Hi,crasygal,

im so sorry,the bb sitter at wawasan is taking care a bb,she said is enought!u stay at bdr ptri wat?i stay at pchg hrtmas,i ve asked my another friend,she said her mom got a fren at puchong jaya,oppt IOI mall....i think is inconveince for u,rite?if u dum mind,i can get her no for u.

Hi,crasygal,

im so sorry,the bb sitter at wawasan is taking care a bb,she said is enought!u stay at bdr ptri wat?i stay at pchg hrtmas,i ve asked my another friend,she said her mom got a fren at puchong jaya,oppt IOI mall....i think is inconveince for u,rite?if u dum mind,i can get her no for u.

Hi Clovey..

Thank you for your help.. Im from Puchong Jaya and my friend from Bandar Puteri, she feel that Puchong Jaya too far away and its not convenience for her to drop her baby there coz she work at Bukit Puchong 2...

any how thank you for your help... :smile:

Hello

Anyone could give some contacts for taking care of 2 months old baby. Any baby nursery centre or baby sitter. Venue preferable around

Tanjung Bungah/Tanjung Tokong/Pulau Tikus area. Look fwd to kind advice.

many thanks.... :wink:

Dear all,

Does anyone has any good babysitter nearby 1 utama/damansara utama to intro? I'm still looking for babysitter to help me take care of my 2mths old baby and until now, I havent the luck to find one.. it's reali hard to find a babysitter and I need to get back to work in 2 weeks time..

Pls anyone do intro me if you have any contacts..

God bless..

Dear all,

Anyone know a good babysitter around the vicinity of PJ area (such as Damansara Utama, Damansara Jaya, Taman Megah, Taman Mayang)? My wife EDD will be Jan 2011, and please PM me the contact number if you have anyone to recommend.

Again, thank you very much.

Hi, I stay in Damansara & looking for baby sitter. Below is my requirement:

1. Take care 3 months baby

2. Working time from 8.00am to 6.00pm (in house stay not required)

3. No need to do housework & no need to to cook.

Anyone who is interested, please contact 012-3191651

Hi All,

I am looking for a home based baby sitter for my baby around PJ Area (Tmn Mayang, SS2, Tmn Bahagia, Seksyen 14, etc)

Any recommendation is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

Hi yenmeylow@hotmail.com & blutulip,

u all looking for full day care or day care? my nanny not bad, she stay in sri bayu apt, puchong jaya. she only available for day care. she is taking care a 2yr plus + 15mths (my bb), both also boy boy.. let me know if u wish to have her contact number.