Ade

Babysitter Wanted

I'm currently 5 months pregnant, and though unwillingly, I think it's a good idea for me to get a maid to look after my baby, as hubby & I both working.

My boss allow me to bring the maid to work and will cater one room for the maid to jaga my baby in the office, so I suppose it should be fine.

But, I've heard so many horror stories about these terrible maids, I really hope can find a good agent / agency, and thus a good maid too...

Any recommendation? The maid must be able to do the follow:

1. Know how to take care of baby (day care only, I'll take care of the baby at night)

2. House chores

3. Cook

4. Bath the dogs

Thanks a lot!!

Where r u from btw?

as i know nowdays hard to get indonesia / cambodia maid bcoz of their country issue.

I just paid deposit for a philipine maid, tat's the only choice according to my agency. I've enquired a few b4 all dun have any maid profiles.

Google 'nation maid agency'. Got my indonesian maid from them in sept. Very efficient and on time. Office is in ttdi. Maid profile available online. But seriously, it's all about luck when u hired maid. My maid still cannot comfort my baby when she cries. Sigh.

My maid never seen milk bottles, formula, rice cooker etc. She also never mop floor before not to mention cooking. Agency will teach them but they only learn the theory part so be prepared u will need to vomit blood during the first few months.

Re horror stories, make sure u keep an eye on your maid and baby all the time. Invest in a good baby monitor.

If u are sure u need a maid to help out, u can start applying now and get her to start learning house chores and teach her some basics. Also u should bond with her and find out her character. Teach her what is 'warm', 'hot', and 'cold'. Trust me, my maid still cannot make milk at the right temperature.

yivoon, wow u managed to get indonesia maid. It's hard to get nowdays. How much per month? Seriously all maids need to train by yourself, i don't really trust agent's teaching.

Hi yenmeylow@hotmail.com & blutulip,

u all looking for full day care or day care? my nanny not bad, she stay in sri bayu apt, puchong jaya. she only available for day care. she is taking care a 2yr plus + 15mths (my bb), both also boy boy.. let me know if u wish to have her contact number.

hi cheahwen,

kindly pm me her contact. I am still looking for a bbsitter for daycare. Thanks.

Hi All,

I am looking for a home based baby sitter for my baby around PJ Area (Tmn Mayang, SS2, Tmn Bahagia, Seksyen 14, etc)

Any recommendation is appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!

haha.... is really hard to get babysitter around this area. I need too.... Thanks if there is any recommendation.

My friend just got one, quite fast also, the whole procedure from selecting candidates to arriving here in Malaysia took approx a month only, but she recruited the maid from an Agent, so she will have to take full responsibilities on the maid once she's here....

I am currently 6 months pregnant and will labour in May, I'm looking for nanny day care service for my son in Bandar Kinrara area, preferably BK4 & BK5.. Any good recommendation?

Thank you!!! :wub:

I'm looking for baby sitter around the below area:

1. Bandar Kinrara, Puchong

2. Taman Megah, PJ

3. Taman SEA, PJ

4. Taman Mayang, PJ

5. SS2, PJ

Please share the contacts if you have any, I'll be due in May, will need the service from July 11 onwards...

Thank you!!!!! ^^

NO OPEN PROMOTIONS, NAME DROPPING AND RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASE.

This is for people to post up enquiries NOT advertise themselves or their babysitters.

hi, i m looking for bb sitter ard kepong /manjalara/ sri damansara area

for 2mths new born baby by Oct 2011.

anyone hv good recommendation? pls share with me the contact.

thanks!

012 9078202

Looking for a babysitter around SS24, Tmn Bahagia , Seapark area..

Baby will be 2 months old in end of march.. so expecting to be available in end of march

I am expected to deliver in May, I am looking for baby sitter in YuLek area, Cheras.

Anyone has any recommendations / contacts?

Appreciate can PM me the contacts.

Thanks

Im looking for babysitter to take care my little girl, which is 6 months old now.

I stay in Ara Damansara, so i need babysitter some where here.

Or Sec17, SS2 is ok as im working over there.

any recommendation?

my contact: 012 300 8128 / mylove_ivan2004@yahoo.com

My sister is looking for daycare baby sitter at end May/early June @ Sg Buloh - Bukit Rahman Putra. Anyone has any recommendation?

Hi, I need a sitter for my baby girl. To start from June 2011 onwards. Baby will be 3 mths old then.

Prefer experienced Chinese lady, clean house, non-smoking family members.

Area is Kota Damansara, Mutiara Damansara, Damansara Perdana, Bandar Utama.

Time is 8am-8pm weekdays and 8am-1pm saturdays.

Price is negotiable. Interview and house visit is a must prior to confirmation.

Please SMS me at 0123324299 if u have good recommendations. Tks very much :)

hi..u still looking for babysister?

Hi, I'm looking for day care babysitter around Bandar Botanic/Bukit Tinggi Klang for my 2 mths old daughter. Anyone has any contact or recommendations?

Thanks.

Hi, does anyone know of good babysitter / day care centers in KD who is willing to take a 9 month old?

Kindly PM me.

Thank you.

I'm looking for a chinese experienced babysitter around PJ area (Taman Megah Mas, Taman Mayang, SS2 or SS3) starting in June. My daughter will be 6 months+ in June.

Please PM me. Thanks.